I totaled my 2012 Civic and now it's time to buy something new...

I totaled my 2012 Civic and now it's time to buy something new. I'm looking at the 2018 Civic coupe with a 6 speed manual. Should I go with the N/A engine or the turbo?

go with whatever you feel like, man

Turbo, it's so fucking efficient and feels great to drive.

Get the turbo hatchback btw, fuck the coupe

the turbo is going to make a lot more power than the n/a and the turbos are pretty small so theres no turbo lag really.

TRUEBO

i'm leaning towards the turbo, i like to ask on Veeky Forums because one random user might have experience with one or the other

feeling the same way

i don't need all that room

yep that's what the numbers show too.

Did you crash because you were hooning user?

The coupe to me looks a bit retarded, if they offered the SI in hatchback I'd buy it in a heartbeat

Since you totaled your last car you should definitely get something faster

>crash hard from low skill level hooning
>SHOULD I BUY TURBO?
How about you take some driving classss?

Nah bro I was drunk.

I didn’t crash because my old car was too fast, it happened because I’d been drinking a lot and my GF Stacy was blowing me so I wasn’t paying attention to the road.

I’m already an excellent driver I don’t need classes.

you should get any tin can with fewer than 80 horsepower you incompetent twat

oh please, i hit a fucking deer

I've got the 2016 6 speed n/a. It's fine for me, but I'd take other anons advice and get the turbo.

what are your impressions of everything else?

F

I like it a lot, I just hit 7k a few days ago. Ride feels great compared to the shit 2004 mini I had before. Biggest complaint is with the stock audio.

is it still 4 speaker? do you have nav?

Get Hatchback Sport Turbo in manual
ripperoni

4 speaker, no nav. Only supports USB audio for iphones, youll need to use BT for android.

>crashing
Kys. Just get a civic for 3k so nothing of value is lost when you crash again

>only BT for android

that's not the worst thing ever, my 2012 didn't have BT so that will be nice. another question, what do you think about the highway experience? 2012 was brutal, hoping for something a bit more smooth

Highways are fine, bumps and shitty pavement are unnoticeable. Like I said, the ride quality is outstanding, although I've never sat in a 2012 civic. Also, the car sticks to the road quite well on the twisties, if you're in to that.

>existing
Kys. Just go back to your old piece of shit and stop being jealous of other people being able to afford nice things.