Looking to get a new car soon.. Ive always wanted an STI & heavily leaning towards it...

Looking to get a new car soon.. Ive always wanted an STI & heavily leaning towards it, I just want something awd thats quick or can be made quick, any pointers/advice?

kill yourself you effete vapelord slime

New STIs are shit. The RS is a better STI than the current STI is.

if you must get a used one get low mile'd at dealer with a good aftermarket warranty, you're gonna need it

yeah Im planning on getting a used one, 2011-2013, whats a good range of mileage to keep in mind?

under 60k miles

sounds good, will keep in mind forsake thank you appreciate it

meant forsure

Have you test drove a Camaro?

Golf R if you want something practical and plain looking but quick and well handling

don’t buy a sti till they switch to the 2.0l, I don’t know what it is but a stock sti 2.5 spin bearings like a mother fucker compared to wrx 2.5l models.

the focus RS is the better car as of now as long as you don’t pay over msrp like those autists did on launch or go with the 2.0dit wrx and spend the extra shekels on engine mods

t. someone with a 2013 wrx and friend who has a RS

tl;dr
the only thing the sti has going for it is the transmission

E550 4matic

A golf r with a $700 ecu reflash is faster than basically anything else near the price range. Also the sti is shit and you will be paying out the ass for insurance and fuel.

tard

kraut reliability no thanks

Honestly, just get an EVO if you can find one thats not beat to shit, or wait for the refresh as said

Challenger GT

>Subaru
>reliable
Pick one

there won't be anything better. next sti is gonna be hybrid..
EJ257 is ok as long as you don't abuse it like a mother fucker and make donuts without letting the engine cool off. definitely better than cracking engine block of focus rs(real slow)

get an evo then if you want to make any real power, fuck boxers

You should never buy cars like these second hand. And it is almost impossible to get a unabused stock evo today. They cost a lot. While wrx is cheap and available.

>unironically recommending a heavy v6 piece of shit

Evo

I agree, but sadly the EVO isn't in production anymore. As with the case with the EVO, the ownerbase tends to be more mature/respectful to their car overall (atleast in my anecdotal experience). Maybe it has to do with the fact that the car can be modded extensively or can actually handle said mods, who knows. In the end the WRX will always be a child's toy in comparison.

meant for