Best way to make the most of $100 for business?

I have $100.00 that I don't need, but that I'd like to like invest somehow. It needs to be someting real. Something active, none of this ethereum-neet crap.

Thinking of using this $100 to outsource writing work to some pajeets (or some other type of work) and then somehow make some money on that.

Advice?

Buy some knee pads.

lol thnx for the laugh, but seriously

Seriously, buy some knee pads.

This. You'll need at least $150 to start outsourcing web design or something.

fuck off neet. Why don't you pick up your cum rag, do us all a favor, and choke yourself on it.

You're the poor faggot here, not him. Off yourself.

I don't know a lot about outsourcing besides like writing work. How does one go about outsourcing web design stuff?

Coming from the neet that thinks he can do anything with a whopping $100.000000000

Why don't you come back when you actually have money to invest? $100 is nothing.

its 5 $20. It's 50 $2 bills.

I'd rather try something with $100 and lose that, instead of trying the same thing with $1,000 and losing all of that.

Buy $100 worth of weed, sell it for $150, rinse and repeat.

Has to be legal. Plus, I don't want the feds up in my ass.

I prefer working with overseas workers, and doing stuff online. More of a conceptual person. I tried selling pies on ebay, and although that worked out and I made a profit, it wasn't really for me.

Easy

Get robinhood cash account. Invest $10 into penny stock for minute long pump and dump. Should start to make $2 a day. And soon, it will be $5.

If you cant handle this, then you are to retarded to make money.

> $2 a day
Stop giving away all your get rich quick schemes

Penny stocks should give you a you a 5% return if you play it smart. 5% of $10 is 50 cents. Use $40 a day and you will have $2.

That, or do some crypto trading

You won't be getting a lot of dicks to suck with that attitude. How long did it take to save up $100 from allowance?

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

Buy a second monitor that way you can fill out surveys or get runescape gold 15% faster

lol

lel

kek

jej

pay a cheap hooker

>a fucking pie
>on ebay
Do you mean a real actual pie? Like an apple pie?

That's a lot of zeros. I'm impressed. Impregnate my boi puccy plz.

$1000 is also nothing you idiot.

You aren't welcome here. Get the fuck out.

MiloCoin I reckon

lel

Buy some books. Knowledge is the best thing you can hope to invest in for $100.