/dg/ - Destiny General

>>>NEWSRESET INFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-qGv3gHgNHI?t=295
youtube.com/watch?v=nhtp1KCM0sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Warlocks are shitters

>no text chat

there is some setting or something running in the background killing GPU performance (aside from MSAA)
amount of tris and textures begin to diminish after medium settings too

it's getting the same frames as something like Crysis 3 while looking worse and having less shit to compute
either this is not yet fully optimized or nvidia put some gayworks bullshit in to fuck every GPU

fun

Retard

Can I make a throwaway Blizz account for the beta?

Also, what's the fun class?

What time's the open beta?

3 hours right?

1pm est.

For what purpose?

Not wanting to give out my personal info to every company that asks for it for every little thing?

The beta is probably behind in some way but it is coming out extremely soon.

Personal hopes that recoil is increased in the PC version by the time it releases. We still have a long way to go.

Any tips on getting more performance on PC? Im getting like 55 but it drops down to 40, i dont really want to cap at 30.

lol might wanna invest in a strap for that tin foil hat of yours. Seems to be coming loose

Seems way smaller than in the concept art.
But that might just be eye fuckers cause we don't know how far away it is from the planet.

If it is Nessus that this Leviathan is supposed to be eating in the concept art, it is possible that it looks small because it has already partially dismantled the planetoid by sucking up the little bits. It could be that the screenshot of Guardians riding broken pieces of land into some glowing maw is how we travel to the Raid or is part of it.

IT FUCKING IS FROM A STREAM
CONSOLEFAGS FALSE FLAGGING CONFIRMED
youtu.be/-qGv3gHgNHI?t=295

is this no man's sky?

Why is the aa non-existant?

The sky clearly belong to the Cabal.

Because you're on pc

anti aliasing or aim assist?

cus theres plenty of aim assist on PC

its in october tho

Console release is Sep 6

>aim assist on PC

HURRY UP AND SHOW MODS

Aim assist will probably be removed if it stays this "sticky". You can easily emulate a mouse to act as a controller and get aim assist to work on your mouse.

This is why most PC fps games don't have aim assist even with a controller.

>Console

anti-aliasing silly kiddos, I'm not noob player

plug yeur ceuntruelrr in for free wins

simple relly

Is there a way to unbind F1? It doesn't show in the keybinds

at least it properly uses 8 cores + threads though

is there going to be esports for this

Hopefully not.

Why can't I download it yet? Nice game blizzbabs

>few month old PC clan now outnumbers two year old Xbone clan in player count
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF XDED

>having less shit to compute

The PC port isn't the second coming of jesus but this seems retarded, Crysis 3 has doesn't have nearly as much shit going on behind the scenes then Destiny what with the constant online shit going on.

i want it now

>kopf-tisch.gif

Ja! Guten Tag!

how many hours until open beta

Guten Tag

one and a half.

>says the huntard

youtube.com/watch?v=nhtp1KCM0sQ

I have a 4790k and an overclocked ASUS Strix 970GTX. What kind of performance can I expect?

Years of experience playing with other generals has taught me not to team up with other Veeky Forums fags because they are most likely shitters. Is there a more elite/alpha clan in this general that I can join, where people are accepted based on their abilities? For example, unless you have a K/D ratio greater than 1.82, you're not allowed to join the clan otherwise? And no Scots as well, I hate them. Thanks.

i guess you cant pre-load the free beta?

v. good

I'm afraid there's only 1 clan even close to what you're looking for, but they only accept KDs above 1.77. What's your name so we could consider you, friend?

Hunters are not the class that had a self-rez shitter mode crutch for three years and a low-effort teamwipe class for two.

>no scots
Looks like you failed entry mate

>tfw 3.xx k/d in d1
get back, shitters

Alpha team aren't coming back

We're richer without them.

The aim assist is a lot higher on PC than it was on PS4 last beta.

So either they buffed the aim assist globally or they turned it higher on PC to help controllers.

Never played the console beta. How do the "reworked" classes feel? They mostly look the same, I assume with some balance changes. I play hunter mostly, and both specs look almost exactly the same. Mostly interested in the blade dancer rework. Warlock as an alt character, flying shit looks fun but don't know how viable that is.

And the thread is worse without them

Imagine the 3 unique classes are 3 unique pizzas with unique toppings in D1.

In D2 they were cut into slices, some of these slices transferred to other pizzas, some thrown away and all pizzas have the same exact toppings more or less.

>Pizzas
Noobish put your trip back on

Will Nightstalker subclass be back in 2?

>thread is worse without a bunch of namefags circlejerking each other

sure buddy

do you mean when playing on controller on PC?

there isn't aim assist for mouse is there?

The new bladedancer Arcstrider is a massive improvement, it lasts longer, has far better cc than it's predecessor and can hold it's own without the gimmick of invisibility
Yes, you will have to search for fragments in patrol chests and do quests.

Thanks for the info user, thats good to hear it was my favorite in 1.

Because it's not 10 AM PDT yet, dumbass.

After the state of yesterdays thread I'm inclined to agree with him

>1.77
Why such an arbitrary number?

>Scot
Looks like your nan failed abortion m8

>Alpha team
Who? Look man I just want a team that I can rely on.

>no scots
why scots specifically?

post stats before making such a request

Good. I can play hunter and feel useful with night stalker instead of just getting carried.

No clan for you then faggot.
What a whiny bitch.
Go join Barvo team, suits well with your SHITpost & cringe images.

Anybody got a torrent or w.e for the beta client? Wanna start downloading before open beta opens

We calculated it and determined that 1.77 allows us to avoid the more undesirable people. You know the kind? Like the ones that enjoy such maps as exodus blue.

they ruined scotland

Its destiny 2 dude, its been said a million times to stop looking at it from the perspective of a DLC and look at it like a new game.

Gunslingers are gonna be pretty popular because they can shit out orbs as fast as D1 nightstalker could, and arcstrider can literally clear an entire area worth of ads in a split second. The whole point of reworks was to make all of the subclasses useful.

If you unironically believe in 'bad maps' it just proves you are shit at the game.

bullshit, fag

Apparently not as shit as a sub 1.77KD

he used an old dg picture and yet you retards fell for his bait
fucking newfags

How big is the beta client?

It's a big beta client

i hope the new sunbreaker is fun, i'm thinking it might be more like the battle axe from ROI because yawnblade already fills the roll

for you

Alpha......team? A relic of /dg/s maymays past..........

>completely arbitrary class power level tier list prediction. Can't be assed to find the new names they gave everything when they're the same thing
>pve
>void hunter, void titan
>all locks
>solar hunter, solar titan
>one million tier levels below: arc hunter and titan

>pvp
>void lock, arc hunter (unless it becomes total noobtrap which seems likely)
>arc titan, solar titan, arc lock, solar hunter
>conditionally good in the right hands - solar lock, void hunter
>void titan

I'm a pc player and what is this?

is destiny 2 p2w

But what is Nightstalkers gimmick going to be if gunslinger shits out orbs now?

man it feels bad being yuro sometimes

a relic of the collapse

Someone paid homage to the greatest team dg has ever had

which flavor should I buy?