SOFT TOUCH PLASTICS

>SOFT TOUCH PLASTICS

Why are car reviewers so obsessed with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1XsZBfe2Kak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reviewers love bitching about everything

Because hard plastics fucking suck

same reason they are obsessed with the "satisfying thud" a door closes with

little distractions put in by companies to make you not feel like the peasant you are sitting in a hunk of cheap materials

Yeah fuck car manufacturers for trying to make the car nicer

I constantly get bruises from hitting my body parts on the dash and center console, I for one welcome soft touch materials.

>$16k car basic as shit car
>No soft touch plastic
>0/10
Jewtubers that review cars need to commit suicide

youtu.be/1XsZBfe2Kak

Also LOAD LIP

>climbs in the boot

This guy sounds like the british version of a redneck

>not Mr.Regular

They leech estrogenic particles into your skin. Just get cloth wrapped interior stuff.

Personally I've always found the "satisfying thunk" thing to be a bit weird. I personally DON'T like it because I don't really like the idea of a heavy car... but I suppose most people don't care/think about weight.

The new Mondeo looks so out of place on British roads, you can spot that it's a rebadged US car from a mile away

>Mondeo

always thought this was an awful name, Fusion sounds way better.

soft suspension, low revving engines and heating leather seats with electic controls also stimulate the production of estrogen and make it harder for the body to produce testosterone.

Shit comfyfag cars literally turn you into a tranny

The hardness of plastics wasn't even a thing that entered my mind until I started watching these meme reviewers.

Nah I'm the same way m8. I want a car that screams raw, light, and efficient. A thick heavy car door with lots of assistance feel and a super sealed sounding thud is a big turn off for me.

Until this gen they were different cars
Fusions in Europe were oversized Mk6 Fiestas

What the actual fuck? Are you jumping around like a spastic while driving or something?

What can you review on a shitbox?