"A seatbelt will better protect me in the event of a crash!"

>"A seatbelt will better protect me in the event of a crash!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqGv_x2xEZY
youtube.com/watch?v=HIQX2UAt7P4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

okay

Maybe a seatbelt would've spared you that skull deformation.

boomers leave

It won't? Do you like flying?

>He's never seen the effects of going through a windshield

Protip: ISIS ain't got shit on that kind of gore.

Hurr Durr I'm only pretending to be retarded
Kill yourself, sage in all fucking fields

>he didn't even put sage in all fields

It does keep me in te seat when I'm on the twisties.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqGv_x2xEZY
the first and the last one are really funny

And all these people would've been more seriously injured had they been wearing a seatbelt. What's your point?

i always imagine the duck tales song in my head when people fly like that

>mfw anytime riding with exgf who refused to wear seatbelt

I know a chick who got flung out and scraped the side of her head to the bone in an accident that would have probably resulted in whiplash at the most.
Lucky for her she didn't shred her face, but she learned a lesson and so did her Stacy friends.

Are you nuts? I just opened the vid and the guy in the first accident would have walked away injury-free, whereas now he had to deal with a heavy concussion and at least a dozen broken bones, given he survived.

You say this with a picture included as a reference as to what happened to your skull. Is life is hard for you now?

I never wear a cuck belt because im not a shit driver living in fear everytime i drive

>hur dur tbone at stop sign

Such spineless society we live in

Hold on, vaccines also cause autism and the earth is flat?

Wow, you bought the whole package, bro

When did I ever say those things?

it did..

>Front end crash
Just turn your license in.

was driving through an intersection when someone pulled out in front of my car when i was passing through going 45mph.
>witnesses say it wasn't my fault
>cop witnesses said it wasn't my fault
>driver that caused the wreck didn't even have a license or insurance

Enjoy flying through your windshield.

It isn't about you being a shit driver you insecure fag. It is about sharing the road with all the xanned up loonies around you.

You are only being a hazard to yourself if you decide not to wear a seat belt.

None of us are here to convince to you to use one.

I know. I'm trying to convince YOU not to

>Fly through windshield
>Hit pedestrian
>Violate NAP
>He whips out his HomeDepot Minigun and ventilates you

I came up to this accident scene where these two guys in a silverado plowed into a rig at over 100 mph. The truck flipped ejecting the driver who wasnt wearing a seat belt killing him and the passenger lived with moderate injuries because he wore his seat belt. Take your retardation elsewhere

That almost never happens. If this was such a legitimate concern motorcycles would be banned.

>driver at fault didnt have insurance
Ive been rearended twice by people without insurance. I figured those dumbasses would be the most careful drivers out there to keep the cops away

Awful picture but thats the silverado

Have you seen the movie red asphalt?

>having systems in place that enable people to drive without insurance

op advice is good
i want less retarded people on Veeky Forums

sadly most of them wont be affected by op advice since busses dont have seatbelts anyway

How much do you want to bet that I would not be able to drive without insurance in your country?

Wrong. I used to believe this.
When I got my license I was a seatbelt fag.
Then I slowly stopped bothering.
Now if I wear a seatbelt it's too constrictive and I cannot drive safely. Freedom of movement makes shoulder checking and thorough mirror checking much more effective.

Same goes with the touge. I used to think it would hold me in my set better and give me better car control. But again after doing it enough without a seatbelt I now realize that seatbelts don't hold you in, you hold yourself in. If you're letting the car throw you around you're not driving properly.

You'll feel naked at first, but try it for a while.
Once you get the feeling of liberation of going beltless you won't go back.
Why do you think so many people don't wear seatbelts?
Some people have seen the wrecks that wearing a seatbelt in kills you, and not saves you, but most have just come to the understanding of how much safer driving is without one.

This.

This.

Just watch out for the pigs if you have a rice mobile you will get stopped because they hate life

Yes, that's why every pro racer ignore his 5 point harness.

The state of America is all the proof we need that libertarianism is a mental illness.

you're the same retard that made the thread about crumple zones and driving experience, but never explained the relationship.
I think you also made a thread about air bags as well.

5 point harnesses with hans devices are for safety in a crash.
Try driving with one on the street, you'll find out really quickly how unbelievably dangerous that is on a road with traffic.

It's also to hold them in the seat at high cornering speeds, which is also the function of a good bucket seat. I'm sure your shitbox seats provide no sideways support.

t. fatass

There is a reason motorcycle riders are considered suicidal in the general public.

>not being able to start your car without current insurance coverage

where's your posting licence user

yikes

if they're dumb enough to drive without it then that explains why they get in accidents

That’s a minor fender bender. Shit will buff right out. In a REAL crash that belt would have decapitated you.

This

That's why the UK government commissioned these short adverts about even if you're a good driver, others aren't.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIQX2UAt7P4

It's been proven time and time again that harneses, in conjunction with a good seat, improve lap time quite a bit. You've probably never seen a track, have you?

seat belts o more harm than good.

Yes, they prevent me from fulfilling my dream of flying

yes because being flung around the inside of your car or through the windscreen is far better than being held in your seat and having a rib broken by the seatbelt

notice how in the roll over bus all the people wearing seatbelts were just shaken around and left dangeling upside down whereas all the others were slammed around the cabin and out of the windows, which ones do you think got hurt more?

busses dont have seatbelts?
what 3rd world country do you live in?
please dont tell me its america

it will

A lap time != driving in traffic.
There's a reason harnesses are illegal on the road.

City buses never do.

what your saying makes sense but its not worth it, when i fuck up, (which people do nomatter how much initial d you watch) you will get fucked up and youl wish you were wearing a seat belt, and if your going at touge speeds you will get fucked up twice as much

Nope, not an unskilled cuck

lmao that fat lady near the end

yes because at a speed fast enough for a seat belt to decapitate you being slammed into your steering wheel would make you far less dead

Yes, there is indeed a reason. It's because most harnesses are not DOT legal.
And I believe it's because of first responders or something.

i forgot the worlds best racing drivers have never crashed once in their lives and can 100% confirm that they never will, even when outside of a controlled racetrack they are 100% safe because of their tofu delivery skills.
fucking retarded boomers

i'd wear seat belts in busses if they actually had normal ones and not lap ones only.

Lol if they crashed their not the best i haven't crashed so im the best

No you wouldnt

im not a teenager yes i would

can't believe you lot are actually arguing with this guy

partially that, however the other two reasons are the risk of submarining due to an improperly installed harness and also being unable to duck if the roof caves in during a roll over.

Assuming the harness is installed correctly with a cage, its still unsafe to drive without a helmet- even though your cage may be padded your head can still split open if you don't have a helmet on

6/10 bait, made me cringe

>exgf
good lad

How does being ejected and sliding to a stop cause more damage than being strapped to the car and taking all the impact with it?

Force = Mass • Acceleration, you stay with the car and you will accelerate a lot less because the mass is greater, conversely if you separate from the car you’ll be accelerated a lot more

In an impact, the sudden deceleration is what causes massive damage, if you're going twice as fast but decelerate twice as slowly, assuming you don't get hit by a car, or snap your neck on the wind shield, ejection seems preferable with my limited knowledge

This is how my front end looked after some tard rear ended my shit. Still drove the bitch home and barely got more than minor whiplash.

The police said when the truck rolled the guy was crushed when the truck rolled on top of him. Not to mention it was a rocky field. The cage of the car is designed to decelerate as slowly as possible while protecting you from direct impact with debris or any solid surface.

>HURR DURR MY WEEWEE IS SO BIG I DONT NEED A SEATBELT
This is what liberals mean when they whine about toxic masculinity, it's really just toxic retardation.

You limited knowledge assumes fricyion doesn't exist and that you land on a bouncy castle instead of asphalt/gravel/etc I guess?

drive 45 mph into a brick wall without a seatbelt and report back to us after

why is every other thread on this shit board a b8 thread that gets a ton of replies? faggot OP is even a phoneposting coward

Seatbelts are for soy boys

Like just live in a bubble nigga lmao

I thought soy boys was about your physical body and not a mental state. Which is it motherfuckers? You need to come to a United conclusion on this matter.

>not daily wearing a racing helmet

Mental state there is plenty of fit guys who are soy boys like vegan gains

It's bad enough sitting on nigger seats, you want to get wet ddirty nigger seat belts all over you?

>wanting to survive when your baby doesn't
fucking niggers
live by the hotrod die by the hotrod

I drive an eighties japbox with the roof removed. If I get in a serious crash, the car is likely going to fold in falf and hug me until my organs exit my asshole. I'd rather be thrown clear tee bee aich.

Shit to right, being wedged to a pole by a car isn't pretty site, especially when they have to start cutting you out & up in the ER

Bump

Lol this. I never buckle up and I feel like it makes soy boys even more aggressive drivers seeing someone living so free

Ems/rescue responder here. A couple beaners were coming off a highway off ramp and the lead jumping bean fell asleep driving the 20foot truck that somehow rolled over. Launched the whole burrito out the windshield 120 feet where their heads exploded in impact with the asphalt cause none wore their seatbelt. Covered in a tarp you couldn't tell top of body from the bottom.

Shut up ya cuck

Well you're doing a shit job, you're arguing against 50+ years of data from a huge sample size that all points toward the fact that seatbelts dramatically increase the likelihood of survival in a crash. You've presented a a retarded normie meme and some greentext.