WE

15 best

WUZ

Get ready for that Menat only lobby 30 minutes after she drops

i'm gonna win evo with menat

AAARGGH! >_<
SHINEEEE~~~!!! >_

KONGZ

Reminding that anything related to Smash or Arms is prohibited across the board. If you smell the odor, report immediatily.

WILL ROCK YOU

What a shitty nose job lol.

Is today the greatest day in SFV history?

your foot QUEEN has arrived, fellow KANG

14 battle costume is where its at

>BBCTB

>Egyptians are black

HOL UP

Wait, what's wrong with BBCTB?

can anyone make a frendship ended with kolin now menat is my best friend i'm not at my computer

who this

WE

QUESTION:
Does Menat Story Costume have a Mariah color?

sniffany

For me, it was Tuesday

holy shit these threads are moving so fast thanks to our new Egyptian goddess

will this be a /flavor of the week /or /flavor of the month/? All these anons posting are making me socially anxious

It's a fighting game.

Everyone is good except for Enkidu. Vatista, Phonon, Seth, Elt and Hyde are better than akatsuki he's just a fucking easy mode gorilla

>Both the girls in that game sucked
Menat confirmed for trash tier.

Yeah? What's wrong with it?

I'm going to use the bleached version

still doesn't change the fact that Akatsuki is higher on the tier lists over merk and you're trash.

>just a fucking easy mode gorilla

so why are you crying about the range of your normals, retard?

WUZ

>is Menat Egyptian?
Yes
>is Menat African?
Yes
>is Menat black?
Yes, in the same way Indians and Moors are black
>were Menat's people the ones who inhabited the Ancient Egyptian Kingdom?
Yes
>is Menat African American?
No
>is Menat comparable to Elena or Balrog in terms of cultural heritage?
No. Elena is a Sub-Saharan African, and Balrog's ancestors were most likely Sub-Saharan as well, although he most likely has white or hispanic blood somewhere in his family. Menat is African, yes, but she is Egyptian, who are genealogically most similar to those who inhabited the Mediterranean in the ancient world, and would today be known as Italians or Greeks. So in summary, Menat is more closely related, in terms of genealogy, to Rose or Urien than she is to Elena, Balrog, DeeJay, or Dudley

Any questions?

yea, me to

>same way Indians are black

nigga, what the fuck lmao

was menat the one who taught rose orb magic?

Please post some Juri, she's my favorite character. Thanks.

Indians and white people evolved from the same people, they just adapted different colors because of their climates.

Yeah that's what happens when you get nerfed into significantly lower than top tier.

finally someone with some sense

Obsolete feet.

What happened to our boy? Does he approve of Menat?

Obsofeet

WHO CARES
WHO
CARES
W
H
O
C A R E S

I'm so fucking tired of /pol/ leaking everywhere infesting this fucking website Jesus Christ you stupid insecure stream monster fucks would rather argue over whether a char is black or not than actually play fighting games in the fighting game general. I GUARANTEE you you're a fighting fame "fan" and not a player.

is hws black?

The skin tone, and purely the skin tone, is comprable. Just like how a Finnish man's skin tone might be comparable to a Korean man's skin tone, or how a middle eastern man's skin tone is comparable to an Italian man's skin tone.
Physically they are very different, but in terms of color, they are similar

Mongolian

Move over hag, we have a new foot queen now.

We can all agree that ArcSys has better balancing than Capcom, right? I can't think of more than 2 characters that are fucked in Rev2, while Capcom has 33% of its roster needing changes badly.

Genealogy and biology is Veeky Forums, not/pol/. If anything, I'm helping to cut down on arguments.

I'm tired of you losers an your boogiemen, fuck off an take your tears elsewhere.

>MUH POLE BOOGEYMAN!!!
>RACE DOES NOT EXIST STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS!!

post CFN and FT10 me right now redditor crybaby. US midwest so I get good connections with everyone. lets go bitch

>getting this mad because your waifu isn't black

>menat

You are fucking retarded.

were we, dare I say it, kings?

Please no bully, Juri is cute and misunderstood and only needs a good hug.

AYO HOL UP

I have zero issues with SFV's roster, I just want them to fix the india stage. I will never shut the fuck up about it.

Daily reminder that ARMS is a fighting game.

Is Menat a virgin?

SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ EGYPTIANS 'N SHIIIIIET?

>Any questions?

Is Default 12 Kula?

Now fuck off back to /pol/, retards

>The skin tone, and purely the skin tone, is comprable
have you ever even seen a black person or an indian in real life? I'm 'black' but everyone from other blacks, to whites and asians all think I'm an Indian because of my skin tone. In fact, even real life Pajeets will start talking to me in their language and think I'm indian because of the tone of my skin. Blacks and Indians have a distinct different tone of skin, stop making shit up kid

Yeah, it's a shame because the soundtrack to that stage is actually pretty good.

Yes.

I feel like I've seen this pose somewhere before...

that is so sexually suggestive. she is just begging to be kissed on the cheek

Black=/=African
Egyptian=/=African

johnny cage did it first

reminder menat is 14 you sick fucks!

oh her fighting style is based off that gymnastic ball event

>wake up
>kappa is dead
why are reddit communities so fickle holy shit

Black people from Caribbean places seem way better than the subsaharan niggers invading Europe. I wish I could trade.

Building the pyramids is harrowing work for a lowly slave such as myself. Every day I toil as the blistering sun beats down on my back, and every night I await the soft embrace of sleep, the only respite I have from the lingering pain of my lashes.

Menat, my slavemaster, is the single force in this world that gives me the strength to continue. None of us slaves would dare admit it, but the sting of her whip caused us as much pleasure as it did pain. I would not accept all the camels in this land, or every gem within the Pharoah's palace, if it meant giving up an opportunity to introduce my seed to her fertile womb or have her shove all 6 of her orbs into my rectal cavity.

I can no longer contain myself. As soon as I see that her back is turned, I drop the stone I am carrying and rush her, sniffing her curvaceous rump and dissolving into pure bliss. Alas, she is too powerful for me, and as soon as she breaks my back under her soft, brown soles, I know that my journey on this Earth is nearing an end. Knowing that nothing can save me, I bury my face into her crotch, sweaty from the desert heat, and take as big of a whiff as I can before being seized between her legs. The last image I see before death is the inside of her thighs as they crush the air out of my throat.

Suddenly everything is dark. I feel myself spiraling downward into death, the warmth of Menat's body giving way into an endless sea of nil. But I do not fear. I see a light in the distance and make my way towards it, arriving at the gates of paradise.

Anubis weighed my heart on his scales and found it to be lighter than a feather--the intensity of my love for Menat has caused my heart to grow pure. He advises me to step through the gates into my personal heaven. I have earned it.

I enter the light and find myself shrunk down to the size of an ant, wedged in between Menat's beautiful, slender toes. This is my paradise. Finally, I am at peace. O, Menat! My master, my queen, my goddess!

>wake up
>egyptians are african american

Oh, so like this knucklehead.

how much we gonna dowload for menat?

This desu
>boogeyman
It's been spammed the past few threads non-fucking stop you retards

How does someone look at that face and think:
>This looks like a black woman.
? She even has green eyes.

Black or Indian?

shitskin
I am the same but a bit more bronze side

A floor tile.

she is egyptian and as we all know egyptians wuz black

listen here crackers menat is black because we say she is

das rite

What's your favourite fighting game /fgg/? Be honest.

>253x235

it's a pajeet but it's hard to tell without context

Never played any fighting game before, but I want to try one. What's the Dark Souls of fighting games?

Menat full theme
youtube.com/watch?v=O1TQt4agB4o

Join the menat discord if you're interested in maining her discord.gg/46TB9uN

can you low profile stuff

Why would you assume a pre christian scholar would use a 16th century american definition of black and white?

>pajeet
Sorry user, I hate curry just as much as the next guy but you niggas have the same skin color

Egyptians aren't African American. They're African.

In any case, this whole debate is pointless because you're discussing race as if it's genetic. Africa is a gigantic region with a shitload of different cultures and languages.

This was a mistake. Should have made Menat a skelleton with bandages to cover up where naughty parts would be on a flesh-wearer.