/PMMM/ - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record #13

Previous: Get the Game
Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android without the Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com

Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
MagiReco Tutorial + Menu Translations:
imgur.com/a/8aVyt
Friend Guide:
imgur.com/a/NLz7K
EN Wiki:
magiarecord-en.wikia.com
JP Wikis:
gamewith.jp/magireco
magireco.gamerch.com
muketsu.info/magireco
game8.jp/magireco

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself to the list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>250 Apologems for delays on the 28th, region-locking enforced through the PlayStore. Use the pastebin above to play at your own risk.
>Login everyday until Sept 5 23:59 JST to collect 1 Release Memorial Medal and 10 gems. Trade these in the store for Iroha's swimsuit outfit, draw tickets or other consumables.
>Mitama's Special Training - Tamaki Iroha Episode event now until Sept 4 14:59 JST. Recive event coins by clearing the event quest to exchange in the shop for draw tickets, consumables and materials. Iroha recieves 10,000 bonus exp from the first quest and 500 episode points from the second.

Current Rate-ups
>4* Madoka and Madoka related memoria now to Sept 4 14:59 JST

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets on the shop to save 50 gems if you are going to do a ten roll.
Bind your account info to a transfer code!

Other urls found in this thread:

gamy.jp/magireco/magireco-SozaiDrop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

memes

I love them

Where do I get those 250 apologems?

That looks like a Crack OP as in not-MadoHomu.

This will be a fun thread.

EROHA PLEASES OLD MEN FOR GEMS

>Witches killed my parents, now I'll kill all the witches
So how's she going to react to doppels?

I love you

Badly. Expect suffering.

When Homura drops i'm going to cosplay as Homura all day and hope it makes my chances rolling for her high!

Stream it!

If you put the money that necessary to make/buy the costume in the game, you would have bigger chances of obtaining it.

Reposting from last thread, anyone know what to do from here. Didn't uninstall app, just force stopped it like an user said was okay to do.

In gift box.

If there's nothing, you were too late.

the same way as Mami; perform mass murder followed by suicide

Mami rate up when

user, if you didn't bind then I don't think you're gonna be able to fix that

I hope Mami dies again so I don't have to roll her anymore.

Dead general

>Felicia goes completely insane and has to be put down
>Another one in Iroha's death list
We need to stop this pervert from killing everybody

Never ever. So now's your best chance to roll when there's a at least a 1 in 5 chance of any given 4* Mahou being her.
Spend all your money now.

S A Y A K A

W H E N

MITAMA PLEASES EROHA FOR GEMS

That's a good point. I'll do 1 of my saved 10 rolls, then stock the rest.

since i cant enter the game anymore im selling my madoka/homu account,by the way why the password doesnt appear and instead is just random number of kanjis and one katakana?

Only after we hit the third timeline

That's not your password. That's the game telling you whether you have set or haven't set the password.
we're already at least on second timeline, though

Good luck on rolling them titties

When is the next batch of sluts coming?
I get the impression they can't pump out characters as fast as FGO or other mobage. And as everyone knows, it's the character designs that keeps mobage alive.

why doesn't items menu tell you how many tickets and ap refills you have?

But having the costume is still the better choice.

With the costume you have the outcomes of having a costume and Homura and a costume or no Homura, at the very least you will have at least one thing related to Homura at the end.
Thus we can give these outcomes the value of 2 for both and 1 for no Homura roll.

Without the costume your potential outcomes are either nothing at all or Homura.
We can give the outcome of rolling Homura a 1 and not rolling her a 0 in terms of value.

As you can see buying a Homura costume to roll in will always be the better value.

This is assuming you actually find value in having a Homura cosplay to roll in which you should

This is only the second week, mate.

>grind 3 7-3 for last mat to ascend Natsuki
>finally get a drop after 20 minutes
>it's 500 coins

I just fucked up my phone yesterday trying to download megucas, resulting in no sound at all.
What makes it worse, I just found out that it works on my Ipad4, even if it's not on the list.

No sound at all?
Nice Phone.

>2 weeks in
>"new characters wheN??!!"

>Ipad4
iOS has no restrictions.
The list is only for android user,

Just restart your phone. It will work again.

I needed to root it to download Meguca. I don't know how, but I somehow fucked up it's hardware by messing with software. Factory reset didn't work.

Also, Homura sex roleplay.

How many Meguca's do I need to Witch before we hit timeline three?

But are you a boy or a girl? That's important. Are you cute?

Well I did 4 rolls and no 4*, but at least I got all 4* Memoria and Kaede.

Walpurgis levels, user. We can't hit the next timeline until we get Walpurgis or something similar.

I just realized that this solves all the plot-related issues. When there's a need to re-use characters who've died and the story has nowhere else to go lol new timeline and that's it.

Let's get crackin', then.

>tfw this is how regular homu appears
we are smol QBs after all

I got my second 4* tho.
Also forgot that factory reset doesn't fix everything, so will try hard reset once I get my phone back.

Is that a typo? Why do I see adp on the second line?

>literally still rerolling
>not a single 4*

Yeah it was a typo and then I typed it correctly and got the failure to update. Is it because I initially installed the game via QooApp? Not sure what else could be wrong unless my phone needs to install it on a different path

>Still haven't pulled Kirika
>Want to save for Sayaka

Having my second favourite Meguca be available and hard to get, while my favourite is not out yet is honestly the worst shit.

>The Dailies don't reset every week
>You can only ever get the gems out of them ONCE
Holy shit why.

>we are smol QBs after all
Too many megucas for one smol QB.

Jews

>iOS has no restrictions
Really? Could play this on my old ass iPad 2?

Does gender matter at all as long they are cute?

Does the amount of gems you collect cap out? I have 50 of those forest gems and I don't want all the rest I collect to be wasted.

Sure. The only requirement is that you're running on iOS 9.0 or later.

It will create plotholes and frodos like why didn't Homura and friends didn't go to Kamihama city in the other loops?

Actually just figured out my problem. I updated the game to 1.07 and then I updated to 1.08 and I can get on the app now.

Nice

Because multiverse theory don't gotta explain shit.

Because kamihama is just a dream.

>can't whale through the chinese apk

Thanks china for stopping me and my self-destructive tendencies

They already pulled that shit with the Vita game. Surely they wouldn't do it again. Surely.

The more the mobage will go on, the more nonsensical it will get.

Runs on my IPad 3, while FGO was pretty much unplayable.

I haven't been playing since the beginning, is this true? I guess I wasted a lot of XP for Iroha then.

"Gems" didn't mean exp gems but the 5 gems you get for completing the mission to put towards rolling

Is this a mobage with 1%5star/UR/SSR gatcha rates

Can I change the Eroha in the front page for another grill?

Yes
Yes

Yes, but the highest rarity is 4 star

The highest rarity is 5* but you can't pull anything higher than a 4*.

4* are good enough, anyway.

How?

>yfw they add 5* to the gacha but their rates are 0.1%

If you're the Eroha guy; go to the list of magical girls (first button in Menu), select the girl and then hit the heart button if memory serves right?
even more suffering

we either pull something that can rank into 5* or pray for the low low chance of getting 5* from pull

Go to home and click on the upper left corner with Iroha's face, then choose the new girl you want there by tapping the button with a heart on their screen

What's the counter memoria?

>Future three star chef
Is that why this memoria only have two stars

So does Manaka get her wish fulfilled when she becomes a 3-star.

>I get the impression they can't pump out characters as fast as FGO or other mobage
They can if they wanted but it would be a shitty idea to add like 3-4 new megucas biweekly
Wait a couple of weeks though

Because Homura would find dangerous that situation
In that way sh eprevents
Oriko, Kamihama and Kyubey shenanigans in order to protect Madoka

I meant that I tried and failed to get the gems from both highest level one yesterday, instead of playing the event stages and gaining XP and waiting to get the gems when a event isn't going on.

Depending on the consequences of her going to Kamigama, it could reflect on her character and change it somewhat. We'll just have to see.

I wouldn't mind if we just got one a month if they put as much effort into it as they did for Madoka and Mami honestly.

Kyouko/Mami/Yuma Memoria drawn by the Oriko artist

It's a "chance" to proc so it's not 100%

But wacky/provocative designs and memetic catchphrases is what sells apparently.

Found a material drop guide. Could be useful:

gamy.jp/magireco/magireco-SozaiDrop

Obviously what we need is six gorillion Medukafaces.
:^)

>Get attacked 3 times
>It activate in all
And
>Get attacked
>it activates
>enemy does a counter of counter
I wonder if it's possible to counter a counter of a counter, or if you have equipped in all five girls it's possible to have 5 counters against magia.

How is your Tuesday /pmmm/?

How is the gacha going to work anyway? Are they going to keep adding new megucas every month and hope they become popular enough for people to whale for them?

Help last mat won't fucking drop and I have wasted almost all my AP refills on 3 7-3. Also alternative school uniform sprite, and eroha's swimsuit sprite when?

They'll probably add new OC plus megucas from past spinoffs

Damn, the Iroha episode point event quests' music is hype. Meduka going all "you are not alone!" and "believe in hope!" make me feel like I'm side-by-side with her goddess self.

Looking forward to Suzune joining the midriff army.

>Having Kazumi cook delicious meals every day for the rest of your life
W H E N

Do you guys think Kyubey finally understood what fear and regret are at the end of Rebellion?