Has there ever been a bigger flop?

Has there ever been a bigger flop?

I see a lot of ex-military types driving them around here in Texas

My dick when I whip it out lol bro

>fish mouth

Same story in New hamp. Looks like it has replaced the STi as the new 'i just finished my 4 years of service' toy

>fast car you cant drive fast because the headgasket will shit out within 20k miles

The absolute state of Ford.

Don't forget the pathetic rear diff that overheats and turns it into a fwd. Or the fwd biased awd system out of a Grandpa car.

Hmmmmm lip smack! PoP! dabs cat fish

Ford GT maybe

It's sad knowing this could've been an awesome hatch had Ford not fucked up things.

>it's a flop because demand was so high they charged 20k extra when it came out
t. assmad soybaru owner

I see a lot of current-military types driving them around here in Ontario

The only reason this happened was because they installed the wrong headgaskets from the weaker Mustang Ecoboost.

I don't know if that's better or worse.

I knew this chick who got one and was excited to drive it. At just 6k miles the trans blew and was replaced under waranty at 15k miles it blew again she had enough and made the dealer buy it back

That sound like a great deal. 15k mile free at charge fun sport compact. I never heard of any dealer be so generous.

i see the same here in iowa..

its cause the dealer already got his profit from the car and he knew he could resell if for just a few thousand less and someone will buy it

The NSX /thread

I see multiple a day

>$40,000

just buy a vw gti.

the z06

>I see a lot of former enlisted doing stupid shit

not really surprising, dude

>Priced out of range of most prospective buyers.

> plagued with various issues, the worst of which was the infamous head gasket issue. Rendering cars useless for weeks or months as they say at dealer lots waiting for repair.

> overheating rear dif.

> golf R is a thing and could be had cheaper and much more reliable and established.

>again, most of the people wanting one of these only have GTI money so they buy a GTI or focus ST.

I really doubt Ford continues making these, will be dropped like the fiesta ST was.