$295,000

>$295,000
FUCKING WHY

most unreliable car ever lol

The interior looks nice but I’m still REEEEEEEEEEEEing

Just buy a Land Cruiser.

I realize that the first post didn’t take an explicit side, to be clear I think that the coupe is a colossal waste of money

My dislike for Land Rover overrides my love for shooting brakes.

Man that's tough, $295k buys a lot of car(s).
You could literally get yourself an escalade, a loaded escalade mind you, a landcruiser, AND a "fast car" with the remaining $100k.

Because some new money richfag will literally buy this just to say he spent that much on it

What is the point of a performance SUV? So much money for A Land Rover that cannot be taken offroad, look at those wheel wells (or lack thereof)

>coupe
holy shit i didn't even notice. it looks photoshopped.

It looks like a market that's getting going now.
SUVs selling over "smaller" (regular) cars due to space, or, the perception of space (for families). Sitting higher, perception of better safety. SUVs now are basically taller cars right - so they automakers are thinking: Well, we sell fast cars, why not SUVs?

Lambo's SUV is not an accident.
Jeep, maker of the Wrangler, offering a trackhawk hellcat model, not an accident.
If anything I think we're going to see more of this stuff.

I personally agree with you, I'm a "muh ground clearance" guy, I think it should have 4x4, real 4x4, actually sidewall on the tire and all that.
But, there's a lot of people who want a road SUV. Some want fast ones.

Arabs

:(

>"But it needs 22in wheels and to be able to corner at 90 on m'highways, that's what an SUV is for right. I need to seat 5 burgers and the cargo they aren't bringing but might theoretically bring."

Very sad. The new Ford Bronco? Bet on it being a 4door. Bet on it.

Black rappers

And Chinese

I have a fun little game where I look at a pic of any new car and cover the wheels/wheel wells up with my thumbs to see just how horrendously bloated it is

Man, I could buy a house for that much.
Holy shit, I could get a sweet-ass apartment, all the guns I want, an acceptable car, flight and scuba lessons, a stock broker... Holy shit you can do a lot with 300k.
Why do people even buy new cars?

Kardashitards will buy a few

As much as I love Land Rovers, the company has strayed far from what it should be.

A stock broker? To invest the $500 you have left over after you get all that stuff?

Finally, the blacks are assigned the back seats again!

because people who have 300k to spend on a car generally have way more than 300k to spend

for more than a quarter of a million i would hope the interior would at the very least look nice

Exclusivity.
They are only making 999

i cant imagine how shitty the people are that buy this kind of thing but damn it must be nice to blow 300k blindly.

Holy shit that center console in the back. So getting two people in and out means both of people from the front have to get out. Stepping out to get third hooker in is so she can sit in her captain's chair feels premium as fuck

what is this exactly?

An answer to question that has never been asked

>I’m going to drop $300k on something just because others can’t

The car triggers me so hard said it best

You guys fail to realize that the Range Rover was originally a two door. That said, $300,000 is a little steep for it. Especially considering you are getting literally less SUV than a standard Range Rover.

Because they didn't even use a properly sized coupe door, they just took one made for their 4-doors and called it a day.

>a little

Because somebody in the marketing department figured out that somebody will be willing to pay that much, and car companies exist in order to make money

Middle class is splitting into extra rich upper middle class and a lower middle class that is basically no par with the working class. The price distribution must follow

i suppose you'd have been able to afford it if it were half that, right?

this...

rangerover became a rich boomer womens car :(
i miss when they were rugged machines that could actually be taken offroad and had minimal technology

>paying six figures for something that’ll depreciate to half it’s value in the first 10 days of ownership

I posted the second comment you replied to. I'm aware early Land Rovers were two doors. I just hate the brand.

I'm studying Industrial Design right now, one of my professors used to work at Ford. He's refused to show pictures because he hates leaks, but he's claimed from what old work connections have told him that they've redesigned it several times, and at best it's going to be a normal SUV with minimal offroad capability, and that the name is really just to get Boomers and the like into the dealership and then sell it as something practical.

I wouldn't even mind if it was something like the FJ Cruiser, where it wasn't build for offroading, but looked the part and could be modified to perform it, but he's said Ford is refusing to do any retro styling because they don't want it to look like a Wrangler and just generally sounds disappointed whenever I bring it up.

Breaks my heart :(

> more than you can afford PAL

kek

underrated