Let's say you HAD to choose one. Would you get a cx5 or a CRV?

Let's say you HAD to choose one. Would you get a cx5 or a CRV?

I would pick Honda over Mazda in every class every time

Mazda. Honda sucks, Mazda is what Honda was in the 90s.

The Mazda. It has 8 inches of ground clearance and a proper slushbox

Crv. The Honda will last more, has higher quality interior, and better rust protection, it also has a better ride and seats, which is why you buy these things in the first place. The Cx-5 handling is a meme, i mean it’s a FF crossover...

Mazda based on aesthetics alone. I've owned some hondas, I'm not impressed. I've also had a mazda and I loved it.

Mazda

.45ACP to the brain stem.

The CX-5 is nicer to look at and nicer to be in. AWD is useless trash on both tho.

Correct
How does it feel to have your testes crushed into pulp by your wife's shit car taste?
please leave my board, tasteless cuckold.

It is the official position of Veeky Forums that a crossover is never the answer. Buy a 3K civic.

The Honda will do better on resale and will likely last much longer and be more reliable. It is also substantially faster with the 1.5 liter turbo motor. The Honda is more useful as a cuckbox and has a marginally better light AWD system. Honda has better electronic driver aids iirc. Hold value pretty well. I’m still driving my 01 CRV, and it’s a good winter beater. The new crv gets better mileage in paper, and if you drive it like a homo. If you drive aggressively, the turbo sucks down fuel like OP sucks down cock.

The Mazda looks better, the drivetrain itself is simpler with a traditional transmission, but that is no guarantee that it will last any longer than the Honda CRV. It will also handle better and have a more attractive interior. The Mazda’s are very eye catching, even to people on big budgets. Mazda will depreciate faster. Mazda gets better mileage in real world driving

Neither are a bad choice here. Test drive both. If you change cars within 4 years, I’d go Mazda. If you own Cars for a longer term, go Honda.

>not having a wife that demands a luxury crossover like a GLC, RX350, X3

Hah! Cucked and poor.

Only retarded consunerist cuckolds by Japanese cars.

But if you had to, get the Mazda. The Honda brand is ugly and equates to poverty. Mazdas at least look good and won't make you look like a total retard. They're also funner to drive.

What do you drive busrider?

>not mps cx3
Wow what a faggot

>mazdas are more fun to drive
>he fell for le "zoom zoom" marketing

Must suck to be such a stupid person. Honda's interiors are hideous but i'd never buy a Mazda.

the mazda's 2.0 engine is total shit compared to godlike 1.5T in CRV

No one rides the bus in America outside of hellscapes like NYC and LA

Thanks Mazda is better to drive

Honda is an ugly poverty brand for low iq retards. Enjoy your hideous and embarrassing cuckbucket.

>GLC
>Luxury Crossover

Fucking idiot, the GLC is an old hatchback. I think you cucked yourself.

Triggered the busrider

Mercedes Benz glc. And I’m the low iq retard?

I'd rather kill myself.

That's even worse. That means you married a badgewhore.

And you probably married a fattie who would settle for a Hyundai Santa Fe because they have a discount for weight watchers members

Kek

The common consensus among journos is the CX-5. It's got all the same pros as the Honda, but better interior, better build quality, and it handles better on and off-road.
Just make sure you don't get suckered into the FWD version, because there is absolutely no point at all in buying an SUV without AWD.

Your full of it. Those mazda engines are a way bigger hassle to work on than modern Honda and I would know cause I own both a 15' Mazda 3 and a 13' civic.

Depends on year but the cx are trashed here and new those radiators crack way too often to not be a common problem.

>letting a woman demand things from you
>not having smol blonde wife that drives a miata
>still calling other people cucks

Try again faggot. I'm not married.

CRV is the gold standard.

Triggered?

@OP the Mazda is the nicer car to drive but I'd go with the Honda if my wife wanted a small SUV. They both have pretty bad AWD systems for off roading so if that is your primary concern look at a Forester.

If it isn't a buy now thing the Rav4 will be resigned for the 2019 model year. They aren't exactly fun to drive but they are reliable, comfortable, and otherwise decent. If you can get an older V6 version you can have some fun surprising people in sedans.

RAV4.

Crossovers are fucking shit but if I'm getting one I'll get the closest thing to a ute that isn't some American made trash.

>he still didn’t answer the “what do you drive” question
>he most definitely doesn’t own a car

>toyota shit
toyota is objectively the worst "big brand name" car company

CX5 is stunning, and soul red is the best red of all time.
also much more fun to drive despite being low powered shit