Mfw we're witnessing the rise of Daimler-Chrysler again

>mfw we're witnessing the rise of Daimler-Chrysler again

It bombed once, it'll bomb again

i don't want chinks building my american muscle.
please tell me this wont go through

I don't want some shitty American company making my Mercedes

>price of a Mercedes
>reliability of fiat
>Chinese build quality
What is not to like?

The Chinese build better cars than you Americans do.

this
Mercedes' is such a pile of shit, any change would be for the positive.

haha

Chrysler is such a pile of shit

>mercedes electronics
>fiat engines
>assembled by americans out of chinese parts

oh yeah this shit is going to be QUALITY

NOOOOOOOOOO! THE JAPS MUST BUY FCA! MAKE MUH JEEPS RELIABLE AGAIN!!!!!!

Lol, if the murricans keep building FCA's cars then you'd just get the same ol problematic pieces of shit you got now. The issue is I don't know if the Chinese can make reliable vehicles or not. I sure hope they can.

That’s ok the insectoid chinks are going to be building your MB now. And you thought beaner built domestic cars were bad.....

Yeah I’m never giving up my old lexuses.

Japan built JDM ftw

I don't know how to feel about this. Will they actually Chrysler good again?

Why won’t china just fuck the fuck off and stop putting their grubby little hands into everything

I just got the latest consumer reports automotive issue. (Gift subscription, pls no bully).

Ram, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Fiat all at the bottom 25% of brands in terms of reliability. Literally none of the individual vehicles have decent reliability stats outside of the newest 300’s and newer Ram half tons because they are at the end of their lifecycle and finally have their shit ironed out. The fucking jeep stats are entirely embarrassing.

Guess who is number one in reliability and satisfaction? Fucking Genesis.

Pastaniggers and Detroit UAWniggers literally blown the fuck out by insectoid bimbimbapniggers.

>but muh demon but muh hellcat
Official car of the hillbilly trailer trash that just settled a slip and fall lawsuit against Publix, and needs to spend their $200k on something to impress all of the other losers stuck in their post-industrial wasteland

No. Because Chrysler was never good.

They were always the Mitsubishi of American cars.

Yes.

But you need to MAGA in 2018 and 2020 elections fool.

Because communists have infiltrated every level of our government.

waiting here for Toyota and Hyundai to be bought be the chinks too

Chinks buying chinks.

That would never happen due to nationalism, and also due to the fact that both companies are doing fine financially.

Also Hyundai is a massive corporation; it owns a chunk of South Korea, basically. You can't just "buy" it.

Come on now, Chrysler may have the wiring break or manifold crack, but at least they don't burst into flames on impact or have crank bearings made of tin

Rednecks don't even know their precious Ram is an Italian Fiat. But I bet they'll take notice of it being Chinese.

Can't wait for Getrag transmissions in the Hellcat, what could go wrong

>Chinese
>Reliable car
Wut.
Sounds like something someone who never drove anything American would say.

>many western countries were sending aid to china just 10 years ago
>now china is buying their companies
Funny how white people got so caught up in thinking they're more advanced than everyone else that this completely surprised them

I said I don't know if they can make reliable vehicles or not. I didn't say they knew how.

2GS or nothing at all boy

piss off to /pol/, racebaiting cunt

I'm not saying white people as a race, just the "first world" in general. Things are changing pretty damn fast, and lots of the brands we think of as giants might not even exist in 15 years, or just be a marketing thing