Give me one good reason why you don't have a set of Michelin tires?

Give me one good reason why you don't have a set of Michelin tires?

Because they dont make as good winter tires as Nokian, nor do they make commercial offroad tires

>the virgin michelin

>the chad bridgestone

I love my cum hoes

Because they were all too expensive for what I was trying to do so I bought Continentals instead.

And Tire Discounters had Yokos in stock for my other car so that's what I got.

Because I can't get Pilot Sport Cup 2s in 205/50/15

i did but they wore out

because i have studded nokian tyres

>michelins for summer tho

I prefer my linglongs.

They dry up so fast man, after 2 sets never again.

lmao my company's fleet used to have those, they were proper shit

Because i'm a cheap fuck that bought kuhmo ecsta platinum LXs.

Because I already use Nitto

Because Michelin Tires for my truck would be $230 a tire and not even be 10ply whereas IronMan Tires are $90 a tire and 10ply.

I put ~30-40k miles on my truck every summer so I go through tires quickly anyways. Michelin is just not cost effective for me.

Me and my tire.

Would but new car came with new Goodyears so im just gonna wait for the inevitable cupping before looking at tires.

Goodyear tires made in USA Master Race

You don't know what you're talking about.

I've been thinking of switching from Firestone to Nokian for my winter tires (I run studded). Worth the extra expense?
I average ~10k miles every winter season.

what

cause dunlop

For me it is Pirrelli.

Michelins are plebs that don't know how to google.

Because I'm poor.

I bet most of you with expensive tyres don't even push your cars, what a complete waste

my african american

Cuz I was able to get made in the USA Hankook ventus’ for $60 each

I personally have no experience with Firestone, but im pretty sure that the Nokian Haakapellitta is the best winter tyre you can buy, if you can afford it, they will be worth it.

You can also try to look for slightly used tyres, i bought a set of used, but like-new nokian tyres (16") for my car for 300$, and i live in iceland where tyres are fucking expensive as shit, i think they cost around 200$ each new (so 800$ for the set)

Im running nokian nordmann, which is basically a slightly older version of the Hakapellitta with fewer studs, on a RWD bmw wagon and i've had no problems so far

More like handcock, like in a cock in your hand.

The Pirellis I have now are grippier and more confidence inspiring.

But I do

I just got some new Conti ExremeContact DWS 06s for my DD yesterday. They seem pretty nice. Ive only had the car for about 6 months and it had some old ass nokian wrg3 tires that were insanely loud and rode like shit. One of them blew out on the highway last weekend so i got 4 new tires. So glad to be driving on new rubber.

>buying anything other than Michelins
Poorfag

bitch you best be buying mummy man tires for your own sake

They were similarly priced actually. I dont know why you'd brag about spending more for a similar performance tire anyway. Maybe Pirellis are more your taste, they seem to be nicely overpriced.

I dont want to buy a set of tires from a glob of semen

Because I bought my car with the tires having 7/32 of tread. No point in throwing away perfectly good tires.

The tyres my car came with are still wearing out. Don’t want to waste them, they are pretty gud

Give me one good reason why you don't have a set of off-brand flea market tires?

>I just got some new Conti ExremeContact DWS 06s for my DD yesterday.
Are they fairly quiet tires? I'm tired of loud michelin defenders from costco.

Because Continentals are easily sufficient for my econobox and more patriotic, making them the superior choice.

Because I'm a cheap fuck.

buhcuz they were $100 more per corner than muh sport comp 2's

Fucking this
Love the WRD4s on my polo gti

bcuz i drive a 91 geo metro.. show me a michelin in 12".. show me a FUCKIN TIRE AT ALL in 12"..

fuck ur opinion some of us have bigger problems than brand bandwagoning

They are too expensive and they crack way to quickly. If they are on something nice that sits for the winter, expect them to be full of weather checks next summer.

B-but I do senpai

Jesus man, get some 13s or 14. It can't be that hard.

Because people in developed countries aren't poor and can afford to drive cars bigger than the Honda Fit?

This

This.

Although the best performing tires I ever had were Michelin Pilots.

But now I ride on memeterrains. Took a corner in the rain today and didn't slow down enough, pulled a mad skid. I love how I spent $1200 for tires that are absolutely shit on wet pavement.

Where did you get Hankook Ventus tires for $60ea.? Those are like $160 leafbucks a piece. I used to have them, pretty good tires.

3 jacks seriously?

They don't make R888s

Continental tires are as good and cheaper for all season

Nokian 4 winter

POTENZA RE-71R is life

Stay puft Michelin man.

Because my car is still new enough that it's on the original Bridgestone Potenza RE050As.