why didn't you fucks make a new thread edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y
clips.twitch
pcgamer.com/pubg-afk-farming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soon

Garbage game for faggots

Sounds like you died to the zone too many times.

I bet all the console players will only play FPP because they're bad at shooters.

>people actually post about this flavor of the month garbage

>FPP where aim actually matters
>Console
Ok

7th for crossbow being best weapon in game

>FPP where camping actually matters
>console
Yes, that's my forecast.

9th for chad drops are the only approved drops of this general. if you go 2km off the plane path then get the fuck out

>console players

this game isn't coming out on console

>but

it isn't coming out on console for like a year, they have to rewrite the entire engine

They already have working console versions they've showed off numerous times.

yes, that's what you believe

non-live non-realtime shit is not a game running on a server with 100 people playing, though

Okay but what does that have to do with console players being more likely to gravitate towards FPP?

there aren't going to be any console players of battlegrounds bro

But you said there would be.

>playing squads with some friends
>talk about finding a boat to get to spawn island
>they say drop at zharki but I dont hear, end up over severny before I notice
>they die instantly
>I still go to spawn island
>somehow win
goddamn

wow and all yo uhad to do was cheat super hard with your colors jacked up 5000000%

Sorry I genuinely think the game looks like bootyhole without post processing

who cares what it looks like game isnt about graphics

>im not allowed to enhance my experience even though the devs said i could

>something I know in my heart is cheating isn't cheating because a clueless person said it's not

Didnt say it wasnt, but it looks better too

I'm currently hiding in a corner waiting for the circle. How's your current camping game going, /pubg/?

shack life best life

Nice shit name for the general. its /unsearchable

>/pubg/ isn't searchable
Hmmm you might be retarded sorry buddy

what color enchancer do you use? also what settings? many times my friends spot a guy that i didnt notice

I have technicolor2 and luma sharpen. idk what settings

>tfw your cheap 4 year old gaming monitors have built in "game mode" that cranks up the colors and contrast and reduces the response time from 2ms to 1ms
It's been handy for PUBG and R6S

Im having the most succes dropping in relatively secluded areas, gearing up and then just camping till you reach high zones

however, the frustrating part is when you cant find a decent gun early or a vehicle and your left out in the open looking for stuff till you get picekd off

[muffled honking]

guess who's back

Some bumblefuck

Are you pretending to be retarded... or?

In TPP any any kind of aggressive play is punished by someone third person camping a corner and prefiring you when you move. FPP is the mode where every counter will be won by the player with more skill, not the player who refused to move.

>empty inbox

>sack still full

We've been over this.

posting this shit on b and begging there
have some my friend

>Most popular random ass fucking game in video games right now
>Veeky Forums just isn't interested in it

I always find it interesting why COD generals are so short lived

i am interested

Because people forgot how to enjoy video games and think for themselves. And it's all DED/SHIT GAME from here on out.

>20Fps
>Map is the size of the spawn zone
>3 different guns
>Updates 4 Months after PC because of Microsoft approval.
>Pay 40,000 Microsoft Goypoints™ for clothing

>Most Played On Steam

Reminder every other game is shit now and this proves it

i'm actually interested in what black fucking magic they're gonna use to make this shit run steady, let alone run in the first place on a fucking Xbox

i dont have it :( help

Believe it or not, it's easier to optimize for one set of specs that never change, than to have to account for the endless combinations of people trying to run shit on toasters. When you know exactly what you are working with it's really easy to deal with it.

It's why you always see PC gamers making fun of the console specs for being embarrassing compared to their super computer and only having like 1/6th the power, but the game still looks like it's running at really respectable graphics and performance but not having everything set to SUPER MAX ULTRA WITH 120 FPS SHADOW RENDERING WITH 99x AA

Recently bought this game for my cousin to duo with and duos is so much more fun than solo

Sent

its not
dont lie to me i thought we were friends

THE MARKET IS CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

Re-sent

you are destroying me man cuz you know that i am so desperate that i will check my inbox every time

So the rumors are true...

look at this shit. what the fuck.

bots?

wtf is that shit

The most afk's I've ever seen, even on Asia servers was 7 or 8

i saw the reddit thread yesterday and today a PC gamer news on the steam library page. went to check out NA FPP squads and ended up with this amount of afk people 2 times in a row. im pretty sure that i would aways get this same amount of players everytime if i kept going.
thing is, like 10 out of those 30 were actual players so games are basically 15 squads fighting for the win instead of 25.
pretty lame but since theres no leaderboards i guess its OK to do it. im sure they are going to push the plane a bit further so afk people aways drop into water or automatically kick you out of the game or something without a BP reward.

>no FPP for SA/OCE yet

>there are actually more gamescom crates than before

>not playing with lag so when you go into the no lag zone its like you spent all this time into a hiperbolic chamber

:^)
help

why are you still here

for same thing as before

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y

>people can actually buy a lot and not list them on the market or open em

WOW

How does he still play this game?
clips.twitch tv/SarcasticLongHawkTooSpicy

fuck me i can only play this game with friends or if ive had a drink

my nerves cant handle it

>drop a bit further from my squad so we can spread loot
>find a car
>drive to the rest of my group
>one dude hiding in a corner
>walk over to signal Ive got a car
>turns around and starts shooting everywhere out of panic
>apologizes and drops me a medkit
>we take the car

kinda funny isnt it

Anyone want to group? Na

Poor fag, can you speak English and are you good at shootera?

>speak English
meh.. not so much
>good at shootera
i guess

>NA server (generally means instant queue time and the lowest overall time per rotation)
>SQUAD FPP with auto match making DISABLED (more bp per game)
>AHK script that runs 2 minutes intervals from start to finish and automatically leaves the game as soon as you get on the plane (you get the 60bp without having to wait 4+minutes)
better start running that bot user, since the days are numbered pcgamer.com/pubg-afk-farming/

send that key bois

easy

gj user!

Why is this happening?

>he literally just fucking admitted to be unable to kill people who are standing still

:)

>implying they ever tried to optimize for anything

>send key

Sell your CSGO/TF2/Dota2 inventory, I made something like 60 bucks out of mine

I cant hit a fucking thing with the sks

even with attachments that fucking recoil wrecks me with 8x scope

It's a really shit gun compared to an AKM. The little extra damage doesn't justify how fucking crap it is in other areas.

Aside from getting a decent pair of headphones, any tips on determining where you're getting shot at?

I swear to fuck if I'm trying to trek across the map and I start hearing bullets whiz by, I'd say 7 times out of 10 I just book to the nearest cover just to get rekt shortly after.

Or I'll get shot a few times, waste meds (if I have any) under cover and get domed when I'm peaking or trying to find out where shots are coming from

>gamescom ends
>key market prices are still well over the ingame prices
>hundreds sold per hour

LITERALLY how

Mfw I will never ever gear up like this again :'(

Would helicopters be a good addition to this game?
>pros:
>move fast
>you flyin
>cons:
>more visible target
>runs out of gas fast(?)

Did the "Unequip everything and just try to survive because your teammates left"-challenge. Better than expected.

/d2g/ ambassador here, FUCK YOU GUYS AND FUCK PLAYER UNBORN'S FAGGOTSHIT

DotA 2 a poo

FIRST PERSON FOR OCE WHEN
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When you fix the fucking reef

everyday first person is delayed i'll pull out one piece of coral

Good boy

FUCK
YOU
DOTA4EVER

not being able to complain about ded gaem kills generals, people are actually playing so nobody's posting

Returds?
Funds in steam wallet?

How long do you have to wait after buying key to sell them on market?

Because PUBG is an experience, not a talking point. It's popular because at it's core it's a solid shooter with enough bullshit sprinkled in to make it interesting. There's not much to talk about because there's not much to the game, but quantity != quality.

7 days

I have no clue how other people always seem to find me no matter how I move. I can't ever see anyone before I am just dead. I have only killed 4 people in 8 hours of play time and all 4 were looting with there back to me.