About to buy a 2016 zero mile Jeep Renegade in Limited trim

About to buy a 2016 zero mile Jeep Renegade in Limited trim

Is it worth it or there are better alternatives?

FCA products are always worth it breh

Get a civic for 3k or fix your current car.

wow that thing looks like fucking trash
buy literally anything else

Op here

I live in a shithole country with high import tariffs, so used cars are almost as expensive as new

And I need a 4x4 to get to work and back through deep snow in winter and mud in Spring/autumn

This is the only thing that I found that fits the bill

Is it really not worth it?

I hope you're a female

Just fucking with you dude, buy what you like, don't seek approval here because there are people who hate every car.

new jeeps are fucking super cucked and awful

I work detailing at a jeep dealership sometimes and a lot of the newer models won't go into drive if you don't clip the seatbelt in. massively underpowered and I haven't seen a manual trans ever there even in the super rugged-looking rubicons and shit

enjoy getting stuck every time you offroad too the clearance and suspension is pussified

>Used cars almost as expensive as new

Unless the tarrifs use a depreciating scale in favour of new this is bullshit

>This is the only thing that I found that fits the bill

As someone who lives in a third world shithole you are much better off NOT getting something new and unfamiliar to local mechanics. Especially when they are unlikely to have the software to deal with it.

Also these softroaders get wrecked on rough roads in short order.

Look to be replacing wheelbearings, suspension and steering components within 3 years. Automatic AWD will start giving problems because that shit would be cycling on and off several times daily.

The is a LOT of better alternatives. Check out Toyota's RAV4 or Nissan's Rouge.

get a fiat panda

>get an unreliable wop pos

don't listen to this idiot op.

You realize Jeep Renegades are Fiats, right?

old blazer, bronco.. suzuki samurai, ford ranger, s10, 4runner.. there are tons of options

they're made by the same company numbnuts, Panda is just better

>Jeep Renegade

The 9 speeds always go out on fca cars
Get a Nissan Xterra or patrol or Montero/Pajero

this

Yeah try a RAV4 that won't break down in 2 years.

>Chrysler

Still, he shouldn't get either.

I suggested OP to get a RAV4. Not some wop-chrysler shit that will fall apart once he drives it off the lot.

Get a rav4 or cr-v

hahhahahah good one mate

I know I'm a huge minority here but I really like the way the car looks and the interior is nice as well. Do it.
>inb4 soyboy

>I hope you're a female

this. i only know 2 people that own Renegades and they are both fat women that use them to drive their dogs around.