Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbW8lhQBG58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The v10 doesn't sound like the yamaha v10 which is a shame

>Absolutely no electronic nonsense
>6-speed semi-automatic transmission and an all wheel drive system

not a manual so no

Semi automatic > Manual
It's entirely built for performance. They're not gonna sacrifice shifting speed for 'muh stick'

you actually have to shift it yourself though

Still won't use dual clutch for "muh performance" though will they

>you are literally one with the car
>computer pops the clutch

>Lamborghini says the Sesto Elemento's all-wheel-drive E-Gear transmission runs on an automated system with electronic management that "shifts smoothly through its six gears much faster than a human being would be able to." Still, if you prefer to shift manually, there are paddle shifts on the steering wheel.

autotragic trash

Interior kino.

>much faster than a human being would be able to
there you have it then

>muh millseconds
>on a car that is not a racecar
>nor street legal

Then it isn't the most Veeky Forums car ever.

no

let me just reread your opening statement in which you outlined your rationale for posting this vehicle on Veeky Forums
>>Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
>Is it the most Veeky Forums car ever?
(no)
now lets look at the rest of the post
>2000 lb
>570 hp
>V10
>Fully made of forged carbon
>All about weight savings
>Fully utilitarian design that is aesthetic in a minimalistic way
>Literally stripped interior
here we go
>You are literally one with the car
now let's read your next post
>much faster than a human being would be able to

these are seem like contradictory statements

>You are literally one with the car
When I said that, I was referring to the seating position, and the fact that the seats are just independent cushions bolted directly to the stripped chassis...
I said that referring to the new useless gadgetry cars like the Huracan get, not the AM tranny, which I think offers a better balance driving engagement and performance than a manual.

Hey OP do you need help moving those goalposts?

>ugly
>modern
>expensive
>track legal only as far as i know
>attention seeking

if it costs more than 10k, was made after 2000 and will turn a single head that isnt another Veeky Forums poster then its not Veeky Forums

The only problem you could find is that it isn't a manual, and I ain't even moving the goalposts. I'm saying an Automated manual is the best of both worlds. Ask any Lambo connoisseur, a manual would look retarded on this track beast.

>>Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
>Is it the most Veeky Forums car ever?
let's reassess and look at the basis of your assertion
if the answer to this is no, because it is auto only
then your statement is false
i will pose my own question
>how could we make this car more Veeky Forums
answer
>by fitting a manual gearbox

how can this be the "the most Veeky Forums car ever?" if fitting a manual transmission makes it more Veeky Forums?

be definition then it is not *the most* Veeky Forums car that could exist

Yeah, just the opposite.

>I said that referring to the new useless gadgetry cars like the Huracan get, not the AM tranny, which I think offers a better balance driving engagement and performance than a manual.

So no electronic nonsense apart from all the electronic nonsense it needs to have so that it's arab millionaire drivers don't immediately stack it into a crash barrier.

It only has traction control though, and its pretty shitty

>lambo connoisseur
we don't have niggers here

that's pretty Veeky Forums my dude, but is it as Veeky Forums as this bad boy?
>gay
>teenagers can afford it
>comes in manuel the tranny
>you are literally one with the car because it's got no electronics (what Veeky Forumstists brag about at carmeets, and consequentially why they have no friends)
>no rear seats so you won't have to take the family/your acquaintances for a drive when they guilt you into it

you've got a lot to learn about autistic children user, but yes, I agree, the Sesto Elemento would be a fun track car, not sure if I'd own it over an early type-R or something similar though.

youtube.com/watch?v=vbW8lhQBG58

pretty cool bit, behind the scenes with Top Gear and the Sesto Elemento

>ad hominem

I'd give you gold if we were on reddit

not that guy, but, your posting style is incredibly cringy, like an 18 year old trying to look sophisticated while being smug.
"let's reassess and look at the basis of your assertion".

It's not ad-hominem because he is not using the insult as a basis for disproving your argument, his "insult" is the argument (it's him arguing you post like the subject of a Jimmy Pop song).
Try taking a critical thinking 101 class before whipping out logical fallacies on an internet forum fight.

He is probably 18, man. When I was 18 I used to be worse than him. I'd whip out the thesaurus and try as hard as possible to sound smart on reddit.

>automatic
yeah, no

so if they installed a slushbox with a vacuum hose removed so you had to manually shift the car, would it be cool

daddy has arrived

Alot cooler no doubt. But. They should make it an option. Also, way too flashy and expensivo for Veeky Forumsfags. Miata is correct, new86 a close second.

>Forged carbon