/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Best Girl Edition

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Rising

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/7s1Q7YkY

last thread:

>tfw like long hair better but it constantly clips through collars and armor

Who needs Power Slash!
I mean I do but SE doesn't want me to need it so who needs it!

Post qt roes, please.

GARLEMALD ARMOR WHEEEENNNNN

This was from my first time in Idyllshire

Not cute, but very strong.

Holy fug you guys weren't joking about public parties, half of them had people who didn't even know the very first mechanic.

raen > xaela

What would the ramifications be of them making cross-server linkshells?

>its a "war ot uses butcher block repeatedly" kind of episode

This, I want to see it!

That's some shiny lip gloss. I love it.

Do you raid with your twin brother/sister ?

Nah

Also does MNK get fun. 32 right now and I kind of want to murder the nearest living thing.

paks = tofu

they're all fucking dogshit ugly

Pretty sure 90% of the jobs "get fun" at 50+.

your eyes are pretty

all roes are cute

Action shots!

Slightly longer hair. Lighter (black to brown), changed now offputting green color eyes. left chin from 1 to 3, and ever so slightly thinner eyebrows. but not really, this was the thinnest but now they are sloping down more.

MNK gets decently fun at 50, way more fun at 60, and not much really changes other than your opener at 70. Best and most fun melee DPS in the game, good taste.

you're pretty

Done.

nothing. people already make cross-server linkshells via discord

god fuck I just like want to to stand tall and I lay down and see if I can shoot sperm over her tits

thanks you too
neither of those are me though

Action shots are really good, but what's the best class for them?

you know the drill

post em

Returning player rolling new char on another server here(only base game for now)
Help me pick:
>Race
>Class
>General look

otherwise I'll just go generic lalafell healslut WHM

can someone translate these weeb symbols on my book...

Monk gets really, really fun. I used to be a ranged dps main before I was enlightened.

All of them

rdm and drk have some neat skills

Whoa ok.. this got weird. You are doing EVERY SINGLE CHANGE MENTIONED TO YOU FROM VARIOUS PEOPLE.

While you turned out ok doing all of that, it got weird fast. You are like a bucket of cum used as gay/lesbian breeding parties, like rolling the dice.

Go back to how you were originally (blonde green eyes) and dab on the eye shadow and use that hairstyle but keep blonde, even try a darker blonde.

i thought you were going to bed

I literally am in bed 'w'

>you too
but you can't even see my eyes there..
thx

true

ninja running/jumping animation is so bad it literally makes me want to not play this class

Exhausted male elf arcanist.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Guess it's time to put SB on hold again.

4.1 can't come soon enough
you'd think they'd of learned from 3.0

It says to post nudes.

Yep

It's a shame too cause the regular rogue running animation looks really good

Honestly not having GL3 is fucking balls

They did. They didn't take a month off after release this time.

how do you guys afford to pay for this games sub fee every single month

>not appreciating the front flip jump
neck thyself

"The pleasure of being cummed inside"

I have a job

I have you pay my sub as a reason for you to tell me how to play my job, obviously

2.0 leveling areas are so pretty

dog i love flips homie, but the ninja one looks so bad, it looks like a fat guy rigged up on wires trying to front flip

I work two jobs and don't pay subs for anything else. I still don't make good money though, so I'm kind of stuck in this stagnant spot in my life atm. Need something else

It's seriously not great

I tried most of what you said. Chin 3, the hair and eyeshadow from Facial Features (not face paint, that was too much)

What do you, and I suppose everyone else thinks of this?

I like this midlander. We have the same style

Would eb

Don't be blonde.
I like it a lot otherwise.

Is bard fun

It probably has the best design of any job, even if fishing for crits can be a pain in the ass.

The chin is definitely better, but you should go back to the hair you had when you first started, brown and short (the last hair option, I think)

I'm a hikikomori with severe social anxiety and work from home while sitting on a nice stock portfolio and a sizable inheritance, so there's not much to spend all my money on besides video games, food, and other basic things.

Gulleye requirements are kind of annoying.

If relying on a shit ton of rng to have a proper opener is good design, you're delusional

Do I level Samurai or Dragoon?

>I'm a hikikomori with severe social anxiety
What's with people in this general and mental disorders?

STOP LIVING MY LIFE FUCK

How long is Omega normal?
New to the game. Almost capped my red tomes for the week. And only doing the same 3 dungeons for verity tomes gets annoying.
I am a healdom.

Short auburn hair. Just try it.

At this point and time, Omega Normal is not hard even in pugs. even when it was fresh and new it was just kinda long due to new and low dps.

its at the point where people do it for their alt jobs now

I can run some omega with you if you're Aether
Omega doesn't take long, but what takes long is getting your one piece from all four raids, since you compete with everyone else.

nice flowers screenshot

Sound like youre asking for

post feet please?

RMT.

Except I fell behind in my RMTing because i bought some games, so I'm not subbed anymore.

It might just be that they're more noticeable because the ones who garner negative attention are so loud. Everyone has problems to a degree, I'm simply terrified of large groups of people or feel unsafe when in unfamiliar situations. This manifests with traditional anxiety attacks and sometimes I get snippy but immediately regret it.

Sorry.

You should ask that other undecided midlander for some of her chin.

what is the best looking mch weapon? I'm looking all over and I honestly can't pick a single one that I particularly want to use

I'm living on disability benefits, but since I was in full-time work for many years prior to becoming disabled I have enough "pension points" saved up that I can live relatively comfortably off what I get. Also I have no family, no car and own my own apartment, so I don't have a lot of monthly expenses.

Midan gun is my fav but in terms of more accessible ones, relic or pvp revolver

if you dress like a slut you wont have that problem........

Thanks for the offer, but I'm on Omega. How many tomes do I need for the 330 weapon?

1000 + tomestone (7 Omega 4 normal clears or a drop from O2S)
I'm able to help with Omega normal in a bit if you want

1000 creation tomestones and..

that.

Thanks! I got the idea from one of your cute screenshots

You can have short auburn hair without looking like that, you know.

>fanta to midlander from lizard once
>immediately regret it and fanta back to lizard
>make temporary midlander alt
the grass is always greener on the other side

I don't have nude mod and feet look like blocks of wood but alright
that's flattering {/hug}

>select all vehicles
>click on road signs
>it works
okay

>fucking around with character creator
>went fem highlander for a bit
>hair color changes eyebrow color
why does this not apply to midlanders?

So when is 4.1 again?

Is this a good midlander?

Anyone here that RPs that could give some advice on how to get started and get better. Preferably other than join an RP FC? I am pretty happy in my current FC just want to get into a bit of RP on the side.

I don't really know where people RP other than the quicksands and I'm not necessarily looking for that type of RP.

She looks like Sam Neill just told here that where she's going, she won't need eyes to see.

why do 99% of midlanders look super worried?

Excuse me, why are you copying Meria's character?