Which is more comfy, driving at night or driving in the rain?

Which is more comfy, driving at night or driving in the rain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmoybhEsWrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

driving at night

driving in the rain isn't comfy. too dangerous

Night, if you have good lightning. Rain requires more work.

Night driving is so much better than driving in rain

Rain. Night driving is miserable, you have a very limited field of vision, can barely look ahead, and the lighting conditions are extremely high contrast with pitch darkness interrupted by blinding traffic headlights.

Depends. If there's no street lights, rain. If there are, night in the rain.

>too dangerous
Yeah sure, if you're completely braindead

thanks for confirming my point with your epic reddit reaction pic bro XDDDDDDDDDDDDD :PPPP =DDDDD :)))))))))^^^

OMG IS THAT THE LE FEELS GUY??? DID HE GET A MAKEOVER? LOOOOOL

Night. Something very serene of there being just me, my truck and my lights

Rain at night

Driving at night after the rain

Cool chilly air, the contrast of the lights against the wet pavement.

You take your shitbox out, drive like a madman for an hour, then park in an empty parking lot and have a smoke leaning against your car.

Now that's life.

Samefag

Night

I'm even going against me better judgement and buying a crotch rocket this summer, just so I rip around an empty city in early hours of the morning.
It's gonna be fucking fantastic and I cannot wait.

>this
Urban driving in eastern europe cities, at sunset after rain in the summer, fucking bliss i tell you.

Night driving for sure. Too bad I moved to an area where I can't really cruise

Night drive of course.
Had a little additional rain too. So comfy

Driving in the rain isn't comfy

From less to more comfy
Rain
Night
Night in the rain
Getting dark (17-20h) in light rain is top tier comfy

except when you have an astigmatism
My vision is almost 20/20 but the slight blur kills me and I have to wear my glasses to cope

it's strange seeing you not shitposting

makes me feel weird

neither

driving my service van for work is hell at night and while it rains, it brings out even more stupids in the bay area

Driving in the rain at night

>just so I rip around an empty city in early hours of the morning.

Hell yeah, that's exactly why I'm buying a bike. Ever since seeing this video I've wanted one for that exact reason

youtube.com/watch?v=WmoybhEsWrg

Light rain during a sunset is the ONLY correct answer.

>light rain and sunset
Yeah, and if you drive in the direction of the sun you can't see shit.

Driving at night is no longer comfy and fucking sucks because of LED street lights

Night
People can’t drive for shit when it’s raining, can’t have windows down/get foggy, risk of aqua planing and other bullshit

>traction is a coefficient of intelligence.
Come on, now. I agree that it can be mitigated by driving safely but focusing a large portion of your willpower on the drive isn't exactly comfy.

Driving at dusk after all the autumn leaves have fallen on to the road.

Unless your driving in a Fucking monsoon it doesn't take much more focus than normal driving.

Night driving was best until a deer decided to run into the side of my car. Also fuck HID and LED lights. Snow is most comfy now

it's pretty good. You don't need a rice rocket to enjoy empty night streets either, any bike will do. Just make sure you get a clear, anti glare visor

good snowstorm during the day, then driving while it snows gently at night. my fave

driving at night in the rain

This man gets it.

6 months ago I bought a 2003 WRX in the World Rally Blue. I've since had it tuned to make about 290bhp and put decent summer tires on it. Driving down the highway in the left lane at 60mph during a down pour late at night when there's no other traffic (besides a few stragglers driving 45 in the right lane) with music or a podcast quietly on is honestly one of the comfiest things I've ever experienced.
I really want to get a small single row light bar to put behind my grill for when something like this happens and I need just a bit more light. Because I was only going 60mph because I couldn't see far enough ahead. I had great traction and didnt feel slippage even when driving through standing water at speed.

Driving in the rain during the day is just bleh, and driving in the evening isn't that great. Late night highway driving is always great though.

Pic related though not my car. Not great materials but good ergonomics and comfortable for trips.

Rain for me, bro.

Love your picture. Snow night driving is my favorite, the snow reflects all the light and you can see everything.

Welcome to the midwest.

Rain driving is only comfy in the city at dusk

Rain driving is comfy if you complete car control and can drift thru all the corners.

this guy gets it, everyone is just stupid and drive fast. Driving in pouring rain countless times in Oregon. Never crashed because I’m not fucking stupid. Even drive a Miata with bald times 4ish times

>think silver is boring color
>have huge boner for silver torches on gunmetal wheels
is my kraut neighbour putting stuff in my water?

Driving into a big thunder storm in the afternoon is premium comfy

Both are pretty comfy, but fuck driving at night in the rain.

what are you talking about night rain driving is maximum comf

The night is the best time, especially when you're all by yourself with no other traffic...hell, you can even turn the wipers off.

I wanna do this someday in Moldova.

Sounds like a dream come true, tonme at least. How much did you get the car for, and how much money have you put into modding it?
(As in, is my 11k enough to get me one of those glorious machines?)

I bought mine for $4500 with under 160k miles. Now that was a deal but you can find equally nice WRXs for $5000-$6000.
A down pipe, uppipe, air filter, and tune, will push your horsepower up from 220 to about 280-290bhp. This makes the car about as fast as a stock STI and really makes it a fun car. With a turbo swap, full exhaust, fuel pump, and injectors you can hit 300whp which is about 350bhp and about where you should stop without doing anything to the trans. That's a seriously quick car.
Now I did the first thing, and I was stupid and while on the highway I took her up to 140mph while the oil was right above the low line on the dipstick and got there with high revs in 4th gear. This idiotic action cause me a spun rod bearing. Currently in the midst of an engine rebuild with forged components. All in, it's going to cost me around $11,000 when the car is back up and running. But I'll have a turbo swapped car making around 300whp with potential for more. There's something called blast plates which strengthen the transmission and those are going on the car as well.

I highly recommend buying a clean WRX and doing just the down pipe, uppipe, air filter, and tune. It's about as fast as an STI for substantially cheaper. For $11k, you could have a very nice modified WRX.

I live in the Midwest and drive all the time, in rain and snow, never had a problem
This, just don't be careless and you're usually fine

at night cruising in a city at the rare times when the streets are clear of any traffic

ITT:really cool images

Me too, I was referring to the monsoons we get in the spring and summer.