Im a gud driver beguz I can pres turd pedle in and move gear stig

>im a gud driver beguz I can pres turd pedle in and move gear stig

>im raceboi cause i do no need to shit gearss

no joke, niggas really think this way.

Just because they drive a manual, they think they are legitimate race car driver lmfao

also just because you've never gotten in an accident doesn't mean you're a good driver. There are a lot of factors and sure being safe and aware is one of them but being an actually good driver? lol NAH.

really? must be a US thing, manual is a poorfag necessity in Yurop

>niggas

yes its a US thing. driving manual isn't exactly a rarity but obv its not as common as europe.

America is huge, each state is its own country. Long driving. Automatic's make sense desu.

BUT there are some dudes who equate = driving manual as being a MAN. and if you don't drive a MANual boy you better be driving a diesel pick up truck with like 30 HASHTAG BLUE LIVES MATTER stickers on it (I didn't know people came out their mother's snatch with a badge and gun in their hand)

but yea I've been driving manual ever since i got my license as I just prefer it and keeps me somewhat involved with the car.

pic related you binch ass nigga

The guy you responded to was American.

automatics are for blacks, women and old people

automatic is for the crippled and the mentally disabled

no he wasn't.

>
what kind of weird mental gymnastics are you doing lol. Either this is shit tier trolling or you truly are that dumb and believe that.

because obviously most people in America, regardless of race, gender, or age drive automatics. Dumbfuck

so Americans?

>6. The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

literally everyone in europe can drive normal transmission. Does it make us all race boys?

what the fuck is with the anti manual shilling on this board lately? gtfo normalfags and contrarians. crawl back to jalopnik or whatever shitstain you came from

Nothing wrong with driving a manual, but bragging about it, even if auto is dominant in your locale, is pretentious as fuck. Look at this flaunting, pretentious ass sticker, fucking hell.

No its just a different culture.

Think of it as beard culture. Nothing exactly wrong with having a beard but once some faggot starts going on and on about his beard and the oils and trimming it and posting on beard forums and talking about how he is more masculine then dudes without beards etc.

it just like damn nigga we get it, you have the genetics to grow a beard, relax. Lots of people can grow a beard, its not that serious.

FACT: people who learn how to drive in a manual car are (almost always) better drivers than people who don't. people who brag about driving stick are faggots but it absolutely forces you to pay more attention while driving.

>nigga
holy fucking shit please stop posting

NIGGA suck my dick from the backington you pasty ass white boy.
t. N I G G E R

you almost just made me internet tough-guy post. almost.

Its not anti manual shilling, its anti retard shilling. So many retarded teens on this board now buying their first stick car and they cant help but tell everyone about it and how they think they are the next race car driver.
Shits fucking embarrassing, it's standing while pissing level of achievement.

>"my car's a manual too!"
>they're talking about the shift gate on their automatic transmission econobox

That's right white boi. You know your damn place in this world. You shut your Melanin Deficient Yakubian ass up when the real men are speaking.

Manuals are bullshit. I learned how to drive stick on a Toyota forklift and drove my buddy's Geo Metro XFI with it but its just something stickfaggots say to themselves to spare themselves the sting of their 100-ish HP bottom tier trim econobox. There is nothing magical about stick, its little different than driving in an automatic car just 100X more tedious

>start moving
shift
>speed up
shift
>slow down
shift
>stop
shift to 1st
>drive down incline
shift
>drive up incline
shift
>change radio stations
shift
>roll up window
shift
>fold down sun visor
shift
>turn off defrost
shift

Not to mention driving stick shift feels gay, every inch of driving its like you're a dude giving your car a handjob with your hand wrapped around its car penis while you pull it this way and that. The latest supercars and exotics use some clutchless paddle-shift tech since it can shift cleaner and faster than the best of human shifters, what's not to like there? Outside of sports cars which would be pretty awesome no matter what type of gearbox they had most of the time manual transmission shows up in some car as a gimmick to trick you into thinking its quick since you can rev the fuck out of it like a retarded teenager on a learner's permit.

Automatics are also for non-poorfags who have better things to do like watch the road instead of picking gears and fiddlefucking with a clutch every 10 seconds

>being so out of control with your own life you need to pick the gear your car is in at all times just cuz

I'm a good driver because I drive a 14 speed non-synco. and have 610,000 miles accident free!