o w8...

I want them to stop radio controlling me family

that's a new one, never see many who want an alpine

I'd take either one i love mitsubishi

My negroes

I'm probably gonna have to settle for a mx5 tho

i was samefagging thats how much i love mitsubishi

I love Mitsubishi too, but that's just sad user

have that car, in that colour, but mines hardtop, manual and super charged.

feels good man. i love it.

I can only hope

Just get an FB or FC

I really want one in black.
>Unrealistic dream
V12
>Realistic
V8, I6

MY DREAM CAR IS THE FUCKING SEARCH FUNCTION

>get in gsx
>clutch falls to the floor
>C R A N K W A L K

hey dad

I am shallow i know.

>danger to manifold

I'm pretty sure it's cause they gave you one for free in some Forza game. Not that I am complaining, the Alpine deserves more respect.

NEW SOARER

Eventually I want an FD, my plan now is to work my way up miata->FC->FD

>manlets compensate with tall trucks
>azn grills compensate with curvy cars
eh

I think this will be the car I drive for the rest of my life.

great taste

Good Taste

Not cool to shame someone over an attainable dream car

I miss you baby, you're just sick, that's all, you'll make it through this one. We've fought through this before, it shouldn't be any different this time.

Please don't go.

It's just not the same. In all honestly I just like the stock aesthetic of the FD.

Still have it and its in better condition than when I brought it. It's amazing that I haven't parked the poor thing into a tree yet with my shit mountain driving skillz

I already have my dream car. Now I just need money to actually fix it.

I dream about it and I have it. E38 740iL m62b44

I'm amazed that you've even managed to do that much, user. That weakened frame is going to get you killed though.

im top 100 EU in pubg

Wait what the fuck? Are you salvage frame fire lambo guy? How’d you get all this together already?

shoop skillz are above 9k

I found a free Fiero shell on Craigslist and took the front suspension, windshield and even part of the rear quarter off it, although the bigger wheels won't fit yet as I need an lug adapter. Also found a cheap pair of Murcielago replica fenders for only $400. Still no hood though, I just MSpaint'd it on there. And no engine yet, I measured the Fiero's engine bay and there's no way it'd fit properly onto the Murcielago's rear so I don't know what to do about that yet.

I've decided to just make it into a Mad Max ratrod Lambo. There's no way I'll be able to restore this properly to showroom condition with so little money, this is the next best thing I can do to fix it up.

Such comfy backyard.

if you finish the body and internals on the lambo im sure that priming the body wouldnt be to hard. you could probably run around with a primer on it after you sand everything down nicely.

please it hurts.

it derserved better than its life. a highschool shop car. it could have had a nice life cruising the highways as a nice girls car.

i brought it back from the grave but it wa a shambling husk of its former self

its only been a few months but i miss it.

R A R E

good option. can't wait to see the ratlambo.

I genuinely feel bad for revving the shit out of my 2005 clio now, its like the twingos normie brother

>I genuinely feel bad
Don't. It had to be Clio or something nicer would suffer. I'm revving the shit out of my Golf and I don't feel particularly bad. Golf is made for boiraycing, same for Clio.

I still have it, and it is technically in better condition than the one it was 5 years ago. But it just sucks that nippon steel doesn't like wet stuff.

You don't like these?

Skip the FC. this is exactly what I was planning on doing but I have only had my MX5 for a little while and already have half the amount for an FD and am not bored of the roadster yet.

...keep the front wheelbarrow wheels though.

>frankenrod
Fuck yes, ls3 it you madcunt

my brothers
pic related is most under appreciated alpine
no i dont just like it cos its misatos car in evangelion

hey lambro your still here!
make a youtube channel or something so we can keep up to date on this thing, glad you didnt listen to all the people telling you to give up!