ITT: ugly autos

ITT: ugly autos

everything post-2012

pretty much this

Anything by Ssanyong

prepare for butthurt

any lexus

Why did you make the Corolla look like this, Toyota? It looks horrendous.

GM cuckold detected

I agree. The Skyline GTRs were so much better.

Almost any new Nissan, Toyota/Lexus.

looks way better than the fiesta

JA60 QX56 was god tier and could tow like a motherfucker for a gas engine. The Z62 QX80/56 is a fucking shit heap for soccer moms.

why do americucks hate hatches?

they hate everything except for crossovers now (read: bloated expensive hatchbacks with a tiny lift and a disgusting amount of plastic trim slapped on)

i like that infiniti desu, it looks better than most other shituvs

>implying not every other car on europe's streets is some sort of suv/cuv

its got mad potential to be quite frank

whatever (you) own

Z62 can tow more even though it’s uglier

stay mad

Nostrilbird

Wow that sucks
Is that a real car?

This abomination. This picture actually has panels to block off those stupid fake vents and it makes the rear look so much better. I'm just waiting for a company to make a nice subtle body kit for the Type R that has much better and cleaner looking front and rear bumpers.

THESE FUCKING THINGS. Holy shit, the WS6 is cool, but goddamn are they not the ugliest pieces on the road.

Tbh the picture you posted actually makes it look good. In real life they look so goddamn bloated and high, like a Japanese Challenger except with slightly better visibility.

Citroën.

Kind of dig it

All crossover, specifically all the weird Mercedes stuff with names like 'Em21Em6' from recent years

Sucks, THE STARTED SO WELL -- AND THEY HAD THE LS

It sucks that they ruined the styleling on the LS refresh.

Hate the popups either way, the light surrounds are so fucking cheap and flimsy, like the plastic moulding your headphones are packaged in when you buy them. Same for the pre-facelift Camaro. Catfish a best.

That's a lotta ass.

"lets squash a car on top of another car and finish designing it at the C pillar lol"

saw one of these in person yesterday. it's fairly atrocious.

I actually really like this

Go back into your coffin, Dracula.

These actually don't look too bad in person, but perhaps its the classic "office hot" comparison since it was next to pic related, which is absolutely hideous from every single angle.

>prius
My eyes bleeding.

I'm not a fan of this whole 4-door coupe trend, but this one is especially offensive when I actually think its 2-door sibling is a fairly decent looking car.

There no way that thing is real. Holy shit.

Poo country exclusive.

2000-2012 was probably the worst era for car design ever. Dull soft lines, no definition at all, and the beginning of bloated proportions. There's a lot of shit designs right now, but at least most new designs check the first two boxes. Shit like pic related makes me want to die.

You shut your whore mouth

How dare you!

it's depression in automotive form.

ass end of model x is garbage, front end is fantastic looking.

Posting Ssang Young in an ugly car thread is cheating

love the look of most of the new mercs, this included

Aww. It looks really sad.

Looks like a morbidly obese person squatting.
The only way I can describe a model X, is grotesque. I work near a tesla rental place and the things disgust me. The same goes for the BMW x5.

Op best post. I remember when these started coming out and thinking that no one was going to buy these. I guess I was wrong as I see them all over beach cities in socal

>tfw you crash your Hyundai Tiburon into an accordion

is that RR?
looks rad

Wrong way around. The rear of Teslas is alright, the front with the "look ma', no grille" snout is terrible. The pre-facelift Model S front with the gloss grille imitation was far better looking.

these don't belong in here

Am I the only one that thinks all Teslas look like Ford saloons?

Seems shitty for the people paying out the arse for them.

I persist and I sign. Lagonda serie 2, 3 and 4 are boils in Aston Martin history. The serie 1 was magnificent.

Sorry, but Levante and Lincoln MKT are disgusting.

*are like boils in Aston Martin history."

man i have a thing for infinitis (the black is pure kino) but this thing looks like it should have been aborted

Agree on the series 1. Disagree on the glorious wood chisels.
I think the main problem is they're so far out there that they don't really fit Aston Martin as a whole which has always fit the traditional ideal of beauty more than almost any other brand.

i swear once toyota and lexus fire their designers and hire some europeans, they'll rule the world. god damn this shit sucks so bad.

just do what fucking mazda did, hire europeans. i'm the biggest weeb on this site and i want all japanese car designers to bring shame to their families being fired for incompetence.

El Inicial D

preach it nigguh

Your wrong and ill tell you why, I'd rather have something that tastes like water, than something that tastes like shit

t. GM cuckold

>mfw I actually own one of these

It's literally a doorstop. Or a wedge of cheese. How tf would this even be comfortable to ride in? Do you lay back/down? I have so many questions.

Citroen vs Twingo. Go.

Just today I saw a clean white first gen Prius, how did they get so fucking bad since then?

Why the fuck would anyone ever do that?

This is the car you get when you're having a mid-life crisis but you're still a parent with teenagers to lug around. Disgusting.

Some eyebleach for this thread

>not even posting the worst zagato

you mean every zagato

fpbp

desu not every, their work with aston is not as shit as their other built.
Remember that although they create the hideous and they also make pic related that weren't so bad

those headlights tho

>le zagato is a bad designer meme

consider suicide

I really thought this was a shop... wow

>ITT Cars I don't like
post real ones you daft cunts

spics gonna nig

>soviet's opinion mattering
lol no

why do I keep seeing Maseratis in America in general so much?

I dont understand Toyota and Nissans designers. at least with Lexus's hourglass fronts its unique if anything, but why Toyota, fucking why. cant you do something that doesn't look like a catfish