Hey boy and gals! Military fag with Down syndrome here...

Hey boy and gals! Military fag with Down syndrome here. If I'm stationed overseas using an FPO AP address what's the best way to buy from trusted sites like Coinbase since they don't support my address type and demand nudes with an American address written on my cock. Does anyone know of well trusted sites that accept FPO address or accept credit cards without fucking your ass in fees? Any help is appreciated. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/kdbzzqF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just keep taking L's user, no coins for you. But on the bright side we get a $12 raise per month with the donster

Dude being an enlisted guy and trading coins/stocks sounds like such a good deal. You could easily blow $200 a paycheck and not have it affect you at all. Just don't go out blowing your money on a car/strippers/booze/etc like all the other joes.

Army 11C here by the way (nasty girl right meow) what branch are you in and what do you do? Sorry I don't have anything of value to add man.

Also, why don't you just tell them you live back home? Do they actually cross reference your physical address with what your bank has?

Where are you currently stationed?

Well if I want to use my credit card it wants a us adress which I can't do since I'm using and FPO AP address in Japan. And when I try to verify my driver liscense on Coinbase it keeps saying it's not good enough and I'm fucking sick of the "must wait 24 hours to try again"

Comm guy in the Marines. And it's all good man your posting keeps it alive.

buy from me if you have pay pal

discord.gg/kdbzzqF

just type in that discord and hit up "tonald drump" good luck man

Surprised you do PayPal since I've seen nothing but negative shit on here and Reddit about people canceling the payments.

i mean do u want the btc or nah ? lol

It's noting I can do right now. Busy with work but I'll probably hit you up later

Holy shit I might know you, I'm also a comm guy in the marines... I changed my bank info though to have my home of record back in the states so that's how I signed up for coinbase. I also used a vpn so it thought I was in the states when signing up.

Where I stationed and I can tell you if I know you or not my dude

Foster. in Oki.

That's a 50/50 that I know you. I'm in Iwakuni.

Oh probably not then. Haven't worked with them since Valiant Shield 2014. You data?

Useless as wire. I don't get that 30k reup bonus. I was in Tinian during valiant shield

Damn. Didn't really expect a wiredog to be on here desu. Did you get coinbase working for you?

Nah I'm still sitting on that dumbass "wait 24 hours to submit id" because it's retarded.

So I ran into the same issue. Just delete the account hop on a VPN and then create a new one and it will sign you up like you are in the states. It works like a dream.

I'll try when I get home. Shits pissing me off since I was up until three am trying to get it to work