Mom convinces me and my two brothers to go to school for 100k each

>mom convinces me and my two brothers to go to school for 100k each
>We do it
>My dad makes 90k as an engineer but has to work a second job to help the three of us pay off our 300k combined debt
>My mom never even finished her degree when she went to college
>my mom's father was a successful business man and so she grew up never worrying about money, didn't finish her degree, then married an engineer so she still didn't have to support herself.
>She then went on to have three kids, ensuring she wasn't expected to work because she was raising us
>mom actually starts her own business when we go away to college and makes 30k a year off it, her father who is a successful business man tries to give her advice but she doesn't take it and settles for the 30k a year it makes instead

How could 1 woman ruin the life's of four men so easily? My dad never even argued with her about sending the three of us away to college for so much money. Now he's working two jobs and myself and my brothers are being robbed by our schools.

My successful grandfather then went on to marry another woman after my grandmother's death when he was already in his seventies, splitting the money he made over his life as a successful business man with the woman he's only known for a year. Now when he passes away my brothers and I will share his inheritance with HER fucking children. WHAT THE FUCK

le vagina merchant

take some personal responsibility for once you sad miserable fuck, she didnt take you at gunpoint and apply for the school and college debt, you did asswipe. and expecting your parents to pay your tuition, wow you are one free loading spic sack of shit.

I don't mean to be misogynist
But women are very clever with money
They will fuck you over so hard with it
I have had many great relationships
Even gotten money from them
But you have to know that women can leverage capital well
And you have to know how to pretend to play their game while doing the opposite
Call it "socially constructed" or whatever you want. In THE CURRENT YEAR it is actual

>Now when he passes away my brothers and I will share his inheritance with HER fucking children. WHAT THE FUCK

Hahaha.

Do I get dat pussy or give my ungrateful grandchildren a bigger inheritance......... GONNA GET DAT PUSSAAAY!!

I didn't know any better when I graduated high school so I listened to her because she was my mom and it seemed like she would know best. I sure as hell make my own decisions now

It's less about us deserving it, and more about him giving his money to her spawn he barely knows and isn't the father of

>It's less about us deserving it, and more about him giving his money to her spawn he barely knows and isn't the father of

No it's all about gramps getin' some poontang before he embraces the long sleep.

You should be happy for him and try to follow his example in your old age.

So how hot is this bitch anyway? I'm mean to slash the grand kids inheritance in half she must be a seven at least. Is she under 45 years old?

She's his age, so seventies.

Ahahahaha ok now I'm pissed too.

Not that he screwed you over, but that he didn't hold out for a fresher piece of meat.

I take back what I said about following gramps example.

Make twice as much money as he did and get a second wife that's half the age of his.

The thing is I think he was looking for companionship and not a hot piece of ass, and I think some young girl who's only interested in his money would provide that as well. His new wife is definitely nice and I'm sure likes him

I mean WOULDN'T

I'd be happy with a wife that makes ANY money if I had her raising my 3 boys.

I actually am pissed for you. Fug famalam

Your school will help you get a job if you go to the financial aid office. Then you can help pay off your debt you stupid fuck. At least your mom is making 30k a year.

Btw how much did she invest on kneepads

m8 all I'm getting out of this is that you're salty because you're not inheriting money that didn't belong to you in the first place, you didn't work for it or earn it. you're getting extra mad because you have a lot of hatred towards women

oh boy, a family of fucking sissy boys. I bet your mom is fucking a boy toy on the side too

He could have put the money in a trust at least so she doesn't get it. Holy shit, the retardation.

>dems my gibs

get a lob leech

all u need to know about the roast in one painting

Topkek

You shouldn't have been such a beta and declined the offer to go to the school...