What's the fastest way to brick a dirt bike? Preferably most expensive to fix

what's the fastest way to brick a dirt bike? Preferably most expensive to fix.

Who's bike do you want to brick? FUG :DDD

I'm not an exbert but I imagine draining the motor oil, doing some heavy rounds with it and then putting some sand in the tank should do the trick...

Just found out that a roommate has been stealing from me for about a year. Total comes to around $1400. Figure the best revenge will be to cripple his pride and joy 60th anniversary yz450.

Can't run it because reasons. It won't run again for another few months. Was hoping that there was something similar to what water can do to an automatic transmission.

Guess I'll have to just go with abrasive media in the tranny and after the fuel filter.

Drain the oil but don't put any back in, wait for roommate to ride it.

ezpz

Nah, he's not retarded.

Replace it with tea or something that looks the same color on the dipstick

Well, you are committing a crime anyway, why not have some Google steal it / trash it?

Too easy and too easy to get caught.

add oil to the gas like it's a 2 smoke

or you know confront him about it and demand your money back

Already confronted him, both he and I know that I'm not going to be able to get the cash out of him, even if I beat him within an inch of his life. Nah, this is the more entertaining way.

Well whats the fastest way to destroy any gasoline powered motor?

Think about how they destroyed the motors in cash for clunkers.

But don't do it unless its yours.

>The prescribed and approved method of disabling a car according to law involves replacing the engine's oil with sodium silicate, more commonly known as liquid glass. When the car is run with a mixture of water and sodium silicate the liquid quickly evaporates and the solids are left behind, causing most of the oiled surfaces to seize and break.
wow that's awful

then just force him to give you the bike and sell it you idiot

Just sell it on Craigslist as a part bike

It's not about the money friendo.

of course it is, its always about money

>Notice smoke, notice fouled plug
>Pulls engine apart to insect for bore or ring wear or a valve seal failure or something
>Doesn't think to check that the fuel has oil in it first

Well it won't break the bike completely or permanently but it will probably make him waste an awful lot of time

Why would there be a legal way of destroying a motor? I don't understand. Did this involve the government or something?

Then you're plain retarded and deserve to be stolen from.
Hold people accountable to earn respect and be always accounted for.
Secret revenge will teach them nothing and leave you in the same disrespected, exploitable spot.

Also, there are simple and devastating tweaks.. but i like motorcycles too much to wish that on her.

Clogging it up with shit will be obvious during strip down and just get you jailed. Also if it's not going to be ridden for few months, probably all the liquids and filters will get changed.

There's nothing that'll be secret about it.
>Hold people accountable
That's exactly what this is. It's the pound of flesh that won't get me jailed.