JEGS Automotive to Pay $1.7 Million for Selling illegal Parts in California

>JEGS Automotive to Pay $1.7 Million for Selling illegal Parts in California
thedrive.com/news/18633/jegs-automotive-to-pay-1-7-million-for-selling-illegal-parts-in-california

Explain yourselves america

>Commiefornia

that's disgusting

I just wanted a high flow cat, man

This person should be beaten.

You have to be a special kind of retard to buy a house next to a race track then complain about the noise.

>move next to a well known race track
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY IS IT SO LOUD

>After a complaint from the public, an investigation by CARB found that from 2011 to 2014, JEGS advertised and sold (in California) modified aftermarket performance parts such as engine programmers and air intake systems. Many of the modified products reduce fuel economy and increase emissions, the agency said. a complaint from the public, an investigation by CARB found that from 2011 to 2014, JEGS advertised and sold (in California) modified aftermarket performance parts such as engine programmers and air intake systems. Many of the modified products reduce fuel economy and increase emissions, the agency said.
>After a complaint from the public

My ass, more like bankrupt commiefornian legislators looking for more revenue to waste.

>Live on dairy farm all my life, about 300 head
>On a dead end road
>Yuppies moved into a house nearby on the road a little ways down
>They bought a little shit plot of land and renovated it, turned it into something nice
>Complained about equipment noise
>Complained about manure spread on the fields
>Complained about the cows and calves bellowing
>Complained about the dust kicked up from the fields
>Would have a temper tantrum whenever the fields were knocked down, there goes their wind break
>Would deliberately drive down the center of the road at idle during hauling season
>Literally had cops called for noise complaints, they'd just make an appearance and snoop around

You'd be surprised at how many people think the world should go their way.

>fined 2 million dollars because you didn't write "for off-road use only"
it's not like anybody actually listened to that warning
wtf I want to buy from JEGS now.

>that filename
Kek

Where I live people complain about airplane noising while living next to an airport. Yes, the airport was there (way) before those people moved there. Sometimes I think it's a form of self-harm

unless you fucking morons know what its like to live next to a race track, keep you're fucking mouths shut.

Will you people sink into the ocean already?

then why the hell did they move next to a racetrack

I can have sympathy for someone who lives in a place where a new racetrack is built, but not only moving next to a racetrack, but one of the most historic and famous racetracks in the world then complaining about living next to it is a special kind of stupid.

>Arizona
>live next to Luke airforce, they get new F35s
>new neighbors complain about the noise like the base was made after they arrived

Shut the fuck up, the only retard here is you.

The value of the land and house is very likely lower than expected because that track is there. They've -already- been compensated.

They hopped on a "good deal" and part of that "good deal" is that there's a racetrack there. I'm sure the real estate agent actually sold the track as a tourist attraction to them.

>living in California

Anyway, this article translates to “Cali is broke, gib shekels pls”. If o were JEGS, I would countersue for damages and false defamatory allegations

>reduced fuel economy
Mostly wrong

I would rather live next to a racetrack than deal with jets all day

So why did she move next to a fucking race track?