He drives a car over 10 years old

>he drives a car over 10 years old
how's it feel wasting all your money on repairs and looking poor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z1oB2EDu5XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a 23 year old car and a 30 year old car, neither have needed any money spent on repairs in the 1 year / 6 months i've owned them.

I have a 20 year old car that needed a complete drive train rebuild after 2 years
Anecdotal evidence is meaningless.

>he drives a car under 10 years old
how's it feel wasting all your money on depreciation and knowing you could have had a much better older car for the same amount of money

Owning an old car is how you save money on repairs, retard

It feels fine because my car is much nicer and faster and more dependable than anything else that would've cost the same

I must ask, what is it?

2012 Toyota Corolla

i bought a 15-year-old japanese landbarge at 146,000 miles and i've spent all of $300 in parts and fluids in the past 10k. i couldn't care less what people think i look like.

A EBM with the FRPP tune. There's hardly many cars you could even buy for under $30k that would be as fast as it, and mine has more creature comforts and a 7 year warranty. Well, 3yr warranty + 4yr extended service plan but still.

I drive a 48 year old car, never had anyone laughing at it.1979 through 2000 are the kind of old cars you're talking about

everyone here fell for the bait

the only thing wrong with owning a 10+ year old car is if you still owe money on it

>Tfw 21 year old somewhat clean landbarge

The only things its truly needed is brakes, an idler pulley, and some fluid changes.

I've got new shocks and bushings for it, but that's because i want to stiffen up the ride quality a bit.

I owe my dad 1k for my -95 shitbox. Had my previous car shit bed suddenly and I needed a car asap but was short on cash because shitty pay :(

>Mfw I own a 14 year old car and frequently beat the absolute crap out of new cars in the twisties, it gets frequent impressed looks from people, and I have spent a total of under 8000 dollars between buying it and performing some repairs.

Older cars just feel better to drive. And I don't mean racing, just driving around. Going around town in a v8 gas guzzling beater with big comfy ass seats is enjoyable, sometimes a song will come on the radio and for a second it feels like I'm really in 1982.

If I had a long commute I guess I would have to buy a more efficient newer car.

DUBS OF TRUTH CHECKED
NUCARS BTFO

Of my 3 cars:
2 are 20+ years old
The other is 34 years old.
How does it feel? Feels great!

>the only thing wrong with owning a 10+ year old car is if you still owe money on it
This. So much this.
As someone in the repossession industry it paid s me to see some of the shit that comes across my desk.

Fucking this, only tires, oil and brake pads here. Meanwhile my aunt is currently getting screwed by the dealer for a tranny repair on her 5 year old car.

>buy shitbox for $3k
>needs rebuild after 2 year
>buy shitbox for $3k

low quality shitpost
also im salty about my old car now

How's it feel knowing smart people put the same 20k you'd buy your car witj to buying a 100k rental that generates 800/mo income. Then lease a better car than your pos for less, write off the lease, while you're still poor.

no i dont

Renting is such a meme and pain in the ass.

>sometimes a song will come on the radio and for a second it feels like I'm really in 1982
youtu.be/Z1oB2EDu5XA

This better be b8 lmfao