Wish I could go driving around in my B series powered Vtec civic with a my sexy Asian girlfriend in the passenger seat

>Wish I could go driving around in my B series powered Vtec civic with a my sexy Asian girlfriend in the passenger seat.

>I don't have either of those things.

thanks for the blog

D series VTEC Civic with no girlfriend
Close enough.

D series non vtec civic and two asian ex girlfriends for me.

This will be the year when I finally get a B series.

I'm very happy with my D15Z7. It's a rare engine, and the best of both worlds. Do yearn for more though.

>got 1.5 e-vtec
>no girlfriend
atleast i have one of th... oh wait

You also have a baby dick lol your ex told me

Hehehe XD XD

BAAAAAAAAZINGAAAAA

>Sexy
>Asian

Select one.

>you
>virgin

Pick 2.

Asians are the best looking girls right next to Latinas.

Sounds like you have some solid and realistic life goals there. Make it happen. Get a job, save up, buy the car, take care of yourself, get the girl.

Why did you have to post these Hondafag feels?

It doesn't always work out how you think it will, user
>mfw I have the sexy Asian gf
>mfw I have the six figure car
>mfw she hates my car, and won't ride in it

Get a honda instead.

Fuck that.
She can drive her own car.

That was kind of me in 2009 except it was a slammed gsr integra and a latina instead of an asian (but she could almost pass for asian she was so native). Great times.

get a civic and drop the asian fetish. it's disgusting

top kek

>tfw I can go driving in my D16 powered non VTEC CRX with my qt3.14 azn gf in the passenger seat
>tfw if this weekend goes good i can go driving in my "new" K20 powered i-VTEC Integra with my qt3.14 azn gf in the passenger seat

>T.white girl

Lol I fuckin got him

asian girl actually. white guys with asian fetishes are actually disgusting

>asian girl
nuh-uh, every asian girl I know is actually a trap. Asia doesn't have indigenous females.

D series no VTEC with girlfriend

Not so close.

it's a good thing my asian gf won't date asian guys
asians with a fetish for their own race are disgusting

that girl is not sexy and neither is that specific civic

>tfw B series are becoming increasingly rare where here
>tfw according to the census

y tho

You're a dumb arse for thinking it's a fetish.

It's no different from how some guys prefer skinny girls, blondes, brunettes, curvy girls, big boobs, small boobs.

Why the fuck do you even think it's a fetish?

By definition it's not.

American born Asian girls are the worst.

They're pretty much white girls but with extra entitlement issues.

I'd rather hoon around alone in my Civic.

B series < K series

Have you ever dated a Fob?

They are fucking annoying and embarrassing and if you ever date one you will understand why.

What's with the reddit spacing ITT?

Fuck off with your meme bullshit.

Have you ever dated a girl?

They are fucking annoying and embarrassing and if you ever date one you will understand why.

For real though, half of them are double spacing when they could just use a goddamn comma.

Makes it easier to brake up the points of what you are saying into separate things.

It's not a reddit thing, it's something people have always done.

Look at a brochure for example.

No, it's definitely only become far more popular in the last year or two.
>Needing to break up what you're saying into different sentences to get across a point
>When the point is the same
>Across every single line.

It's called paragraphing.

No, it's called reddit spacing and only people on reddit do it, ever in the history of the world.

fobs are great and are usually more agreeable to be around. They aren't tainted with all that feminazi entitled YAASSS KWEEN SLAYYY bullshit. Though they probably will want you only for a green card.

tits + timestamp or gtfo

the type of guys with asian fetishes are just physically disgusting people, or socially inept.

i'm sorry but it's definitely a fetish. white men treat asians like sexual objects. just look at all of the sex tourism in asia and tell me it's not a fetish.

But I want a beautiful hijabi to fill my passenger seat, and my life we love.

>have cool car
>get gf
>gf thinks she's in competition with the car and demands you sell it
Two things can happen here
>sell car and now gf thinks you're boring and a pushover and cucks you
>choose car and repeat gf cycle

Lmaoing at you and your Mr 13cm
Asian girls just tend to be more attractive to some people, the same way a lot of guys like latinas

so go date an asian girl and buy a 1500 dollar 25 year old econobox? its not fucking hard. at all.

Finding a shitty Civic should be no problem. But finding an Asian girl that is sexy will be difficult, let alone one that would date you.

Finding a shitty Civic should be no problem. But finding an Asian girl that is sexy will be difficult, let alone one that would date you.

Hmmm, take hypothetical gf out for a nice dinner in town, or get a flex fuel sensor...

>asian GF
>drive a 20 year old saturn
>she doesn't care about my car because she recently immigrated and doesn't have a driver's license.

So we all treat Asians like sex objects?

Every single white man on earth?

Need about 5000-10000 to get one that's up to my standard.

Don't get con'd by her.

Asians are very very good at pretending they love you for citizenship.

Keep dreaming big user....

>tfw just acquired a b16 ej2 coupe besides my daily d15 eg hatch and sexy asian/caucasian gf whom i had crush on for 5 years broke up with me this week

Finally someone with working eyes in this board

Wtf are u talking about I've never met an Asian girl who didn't wanna swallow down white cock every chance they get just for being white

If anything Asians have a fetish for white dudes

>not girlfriend(male)
Do you even know how to dream?

>1.3 100hp 4 cyl with 8k redline
>average Filipino gf

Close enough

tfw

>Asian
That lady is a half black mixed race person, user.