What Veeky Forums opinion on Chevy Tahoes/suburbans?

Are they the last "true" SUVs? Or are they just another mall crawler

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0BVAgdGtJ60
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5r64v4Yr2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They look like mall crawlers but they're still BOF with a V8 and a proper transfer case and sometimes a locking diff.

Minivan for those who need to tow from time to time, but in reality driven by people who think they're too cool for a minivan and never tow anything.

Airport shuttle

suburban/tahoe stopped being true SUVs in the 90s.

Theyre generally a better deal on the used market than trucks if you need the capability without the open bed. I have a 2002 yukon xl with 220k miles. Original engine and trans. It would sell for around 3-4k. If it was a truck it'd be 7-8k

I will say yes, they ARE the last true SUVs. But they are also mommy mobiles and mall crawlers as well.

You got the dependable Vortec V8 under the hood that GM, for whatever stupid as fuck reason, replaced in favor for that ecotec bullshit that gives many mechanics headaches. And you got a very kinda sophisticated tech stuff. You also have the last gen Ford Expeditions too, but those were pretty problematic.

New Tahoes/Yukons and Escalades are garbage.

In what way?

when a suv stops being a box its not a true suv anymore

Dually suburbans look badass, but only in these generations

[citation needed]

move over citation fag i got shit to do.

>chevy blazer

i love this

>i got inane shitposting to do.
ftfy
thankfully the rest of the world isn't bound to your arbitrary definitions.

Lmao this fag

>looking in a mirror
I'd probably be overcompensating if I was you too.

>not wanting a brand new suburban with a Duramax and 1 ton chassis

I apologise in advance if I make you want this really badly.

youtu.be/0BVAgdGtJ60

I don't understand why GM doesn't make this

Not a lot of families are having 3+ kids anymore and don't really need the third row. If they do they get a crossover or minivan. If they need the towing capacity they'll just get a diesel crew cab. I'd still buy one and hutterites and shit would probably like them.

>if I reply twice people will take me more seriously

I know I’d never have a problem with a Tukon or Suburban, but I’ve seen Second generation Navigators for dirt cheap compared to earlier Cheavy trucks.

Stupid weird that status symbols lose value abd then rappers advertised the Escalade like it was the true Second-Coming!

Ford trucks are still more expensive and pickup trucks, but the 1500’s are just “meh” to me.

>I’ve seen Second generation Navigators for dirt cheap compared to earlier Cheavy trucks.

Well if the spark plugs miraculously stay intact/in the block you'll be treated to a ride like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5r64v4Yr2M

Pro: lots of power, nice interior, cheap parts, don’t hold value well (good if you’re a buyer)
Cons: they rot out in the dumbest fucking spots, some of the 5.3s are prone to failure, they all come with the hideous running boards

Last true SUVs. Heavy duty

Wrong, and wrong again. You have obviously not been on a family vacation or camping trip, or just a kids sports tournament on a Saturday. This is the only choice for a third row seat for kids (and dogs) and a safe, capable tow vehicle.

Right and wrong...too cool for minivan, do tow/haul a lot

Good SUV, but in that picture it kinda looks like that front suspension had dirt on hillary clinton

They are still real SUV's, but now they are so god damn expensive and loaded down with electronic shit that it's not feasible to use it for anything other than pavement.
Pic related is hiding under all that fat plastic trim somewhere.

Women love this truck. Mexican women. Buy a new one and you'll get all these sluts who think the truck looks great wanting a ride. Then they can ride your dick in the back seat. Then get upset because you started touching their asshole but you were only going to stick the finger tip in. But you start to fuck her faster and she shuts up.

This. My dad's driven Suburbans for years, great vehicles. He hauls a boat. He was looking at getting a new one and they're like 70+ k these days and loaded with bullshit. He said fuck that and got a new RAM 1500

Obese mall crawler for obese Americans