This garbage smells like bathroom cleaner. Fuck whoever made this into a meme. Out of 30 different scents...

This garbage smells like bathroom cleaner. Fuck whoever made this into a meme. Out of 30 different scents, I had to listen to Veeky Forums's suggestion and pick this nasty shit.
>inb4 rip he couldn't cope

>rip, can't cope

This shit is still a meme here?

Fuck off cunt, Black Ice is a wonderful smell

That’s the joke

It’s an old meme

>he can't deal

Since you're obviously too much of a limp-wristed bitch to handle the full effect of Black Ice, maybe you should follow the directions on the package.

I know it's an old meme, I haven't been a regular here in about four years and I can't believe it's still around

This has been a meme since 2011 for a reason

>Veeky Forums memes made me waste $2 on an air freshener

Imagine being this pathetic

My Prelude still smells like black ice, and it's been 5 years since I last put a tree in that car.

I already picked up a new pack for when I start dailying it next month.

>Prelude still smells like black ice
The way it oughtta be

>He can't fucking deal

dont forget to fill up your oil ^^ it guzzles that shit like no other

Literally the only one that matters.

Don't be such a baby back bitch.

>He can't deal

In all honesty though it is kind of a shitty scent.
Pine or cherry next time I stock up?
I bought like 40 little trees, two spray bottles and two vent clips and I haven't used them all up a year later.

how about arctic white or may thai

You can't >inb4 can't cope when it comes to criticising the FRESH™ scent of Black Ice®
You either cope or don't.

You know that most people at Kleen-Rite corp don't give a shit where or why people buy their product, but there's someone there who managed to squeeze some bit of creativity and personal self-worth into the creation of the Black Ice scent/tree, and that person is damn near suicidal at how it's not actually appreciated and it just sells as a meme.

>he can’t deal
How pathetic
I keep at least 6 of those fuckers in my car at all times for maximum FRESH and every girl I’ve had in my car has told me how nice my car smells
Get >>/out/

black ice just smells like Drakkar Noir. found out it was just cheaper to buy a bunch of them cute trees and squeeze them to get the juice out of em in order to soak my body in it to smell FRESH all day

Not gonna lie, I have been known to use that as deodorant in a pinch

The best air freshener scent I've ever had was honey peach that a company gave me with some parts I ordered. It reminded me of some candy from my childhood.

If you use anything other than Ozium, you are wasting your money.

just use an ozone pump

pine smells like poverty and divorce.

>i have it hanging in my car

>literally bragging on the internet about how you can't deal

I wish Alex Jones had car scents

He could sell air intake filters too

>wanting to puke from excessive sweet smell

Funny you should say that, the tire shop I went to recently had three of these things in the bathroom.

black ice is best smell

>tfw in europe its called just Black Classic

Any other good air fresheners? Black Ice is getting boring.

I've compiled a list for myself, incase I'll forget which is which and so on.

Thanks bro

Black ice threads are the best threads.

Black ice is also the best meme because it literally isn't a meme. It's great.

I've been thinking, should I buy black ice trees and leave them on a train/bus seat when I'm leaving?