Why are so many Australian muscle cars just boring looking family sedans?

Why are so many Australian muscle cars just boring looking family sedans?

I wish more Aussie cars were two doors.

Bit late for that m8

I know.

because australians are just brutish low iq brits that lack the refinement of faggy brits which is required to build an attractive yet thoroughly faulty car.

Because robbing a bank is more difficult when your getaway car has 2 doors

theyre only boring because you didnt throw a big block in it. ugly? maybe... boring? depends on you

>Falcon 500
>muscle car
old=/=muscle. That's about as muscle as a Chevrolet Caprice.

Because you posted a picture of a literal family sedan.

even family sedans can be fun, quad dubs.

You can throw a big block in anything rwd.

That's what most Aussie muscle cars litteraly are.

so boring

anyway, thats part of the attraction. take the kids down to the beach and leave fat strips on the road when leaving the car park.

australians have a strange obsession with 4 doors

you *could* buy a charger, XA coon coupe or HT monaro, but the sedans had the exact same engine bay and engine choices and for a long time, cheaper

Why buy a Charger when i could install an e49 spec cam and triple webers on my Valiant for a fraction of the price of a real e49, and get the same results. Its exactly why the price of boomer sedans are so fucked

CM Valiant masterrace

Just where do you sit on the spectrum?

Certainly the best choice of its age, better fuel economy than the falcon, way better power than both.

thats exactly what im saying

not just low iq, formerly lower class and formerly prisoners.

probably because the Australian car industry was so dead that the R&D costs for the 2 door models were too high

Not even faulty

You missed his point, they were all available as 2 doors.

A lot of cars weren't.

We got a few two door cars like xp, xa, xb, xc, charger, two door monroe etc.

But sooo many Aussie muscle cars are just boring family sedan looking things.

Go to an Aussie car show and four doors everywhere...

Australians don't even give a fuck of a car is four door though, that's why so many four door chevies that American's don't care about get sent here.

The large majority of them were available as coupes, the coupes simply never sold as well - see other user point.

We had this, but GM cucked us