How do you guys feel about white miatas...

How do you guys feel about white miatas? I really want a mica blue one but for some reason the white ones are like way cheaper in my area.

Buy a cheap white one and get it wrapped in whatever color

Here OP. Problem solved.

>mica blue

Only 3,000 Montego Blue Mica Miata's were made in 1994. Who knows how many are left.

Your best bet is to use searchtempest to look all across America for M-Edition as they only came in that color. That or a respray.

Mariner blue is the only good color

Wrap it in Laguna Seca Blue instead

This and white are my faves. I like white miatas because of pic related unironically

what would be the point in wrapping it in Laguna Seca when Mariner Blue is already a thing?

Yellow is best colour

The price some people are charging for that, may as well paint one yourself.

no matter how much you polish your white miat, it will never be as shiny as a red or black one

The white ones have clearcoat issues.

they all have clearcoat issues lmfao

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

mariner blue wraps don't exist

why the fuck this color is called mariner blue when it's clearly french racing blue?

Panda a best. Cmon, these cars are all 20+ yrs old cheap japanese drivers cars! Meant to be ragged on not garaged and kept showroom. No matter how hard you try, everything is slowly dying, rusting, wearing. Of course you can wax and clean and rustproof but at the end of the day, some stancefag kid is gunna give you enough money and just plastidip or rattlecan it matte black before totaling it.

>being this much of fucking faggots
>not knowing "Laguna Blue" is already a fucking factory Miata color

triple dubs checked

I've had 2 NA's so far, both leather "special edition" cars
If I was to get another it would have to be a white base model, i think it's the best color on any car honestly

There is a British racing green in my area, does it look better in person than in pics
>Pic related

>pic related
that's not a BRG dumbass

looks like Montego Blue actually, which is a nice color
Brg is also nice and has special edition resale value going for it

this guy gets it

White is the worst car colour.
15 years ago it was reserved for commercial vehicles and kitchen appliances. Then apple releases the ipod and every faggots and his dog has to have everything in white.
Its a garbage colour. Its looks bad and everyone that owns a white car should feel bad because they are driving what looks like a fridge on wheels.

>laguna seca blue and laguna blue are the same

>selling a miata, ever

I dont even want to think about the garbage people bolt onto them.

>go to a guy to buy his miat
>promise him to keep it clean
>handshake
>manly tears
>mfw

So the window on the soft top has a zipper. Do people use it to have more airflow in the summer when the sun is too strong for top down riding?

you unzip the window when putting the hood down so the window doesn't get folded in two.

youre an idiot

you as well

It's a mazda, anything paint related has issues

>I hate fridges

19/10 made me reply

Yeah the dude is selling for 5k I hope to go and get it for less. Than 3.8k