Steem is waking up!

Well it seems that this beast, after months of lethargy is finally waking up. Its just less than 18¢ right now, and past august was like 4$, the room for growth is massive.

This P2P social media platform has undergone massive improvements since January, and now it seems that investors are realizing the potencial of this under-valuated currency.

I just bought tons of it, hope that Veeky Forums don't miss this train like the last time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like shit for bagholding. Trade it if you want but get out quick as the bubble will last you 1-2 days before major dip.

"Steemit, creators of the world’s fastest growing decentralized social media platform, has unveiled today what it describes as a “comprehensive roadmap” detailing improvements to its blockchain, company structure and website.

Steemit plugs into a robust blockchain database called Steem, which distributes rewards in cryptocurrency (digital points - Steem), with real value to the users who bring the best articles, commentary, creativity, images and videos to their site.

Also of significance in their Roadmap for 2017, the rising fintech innovator that has attracted over 120,000 registered users in around six months, is creating 'native' Steemit apps for use on mobile iOS and Android.

Founded by Ned Scott back in January 2016 alongside blockchain and crypto pioneer Dan Larimer, Steemit currently has close to a million monthly unique visitors per month. That figure puts it with its registered users as one of the largest and fastest growing blockchain end-user applications."

Forbes

ENJOY BEING POOR COINFAGS

I literally checked some news about this topic yesterday. I'm really close to investing in this joint.

Same, it sounds highly viable for big impact

>OAT VOLUME

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig

kek

FUKEN KEK'd HARD BRO, shit is true tho.

>not buying Steem right now?
You guys want to be poor or something?

Yoooooooo it's taking off!!!!

Just Beautiful

I haven't traded BTC since mtgox. what are the exchange services Veeky Forums uses? Where should I buy BTC?

I like using cex.io for debit card and localbitcoins for cash or SEPA.

An Poloniex for trading

Steem going off. Time to get in is now. We're going to .40 tonight lads.

All these fucking BUYS.

m8s i just bought in and its on the up so i hope it continues going up

We back at 20¢ boisssss

How long will it take for cex.io to confirm my ID? I want to fucking buy already

God this feels so good! Keep going baby

With mine they took like 30 minutes, but I imagine it varies.

Fell 3% but it's normal as it fluctuates

when this shit surpass the 10 dollar mark, sell it and buy pivx

ride the wave my friends

This thing pumps and dumps way too much. Tried my hand at it but it is far too volatile for my taste.

chances are if you heard of it first on the largest mongolian picture book forum on the internet, someone is trying to hose you

last time it hit the 4 dollar mark it stayed for ten days like that, don't miss the second boat

the real action happens later in the day, its always a toss up around this time of day

Actually, I didnt. I got into Steem last week and the fluctuations on it are insane, just screamed pump and dump scam to me and so I got out even after several major pumps and dumps. You couldnt even physically sell it that fast on Poloniex if you wanted to.

Well, they better start doing something quick.

You are still on time for a potential spike

whats the deal here? the thread died and steem is slowly declining

>MFW too smart to invest in other coins.