>LISTENAN
>READAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Myn5eCp96Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=DDFNgs7gp8M&list=PLqUoQtprkBN0KgiTk49tEtwDtWIzgk_2a&index=12
youtube.com/watch?v=sckc1FMjK4w
youtube.com/watch?v=d5sIlzsQw08
youtube.com/watch?v=TU5GtNqVx7o
roadkill.com/supercharge-everything-cheap-blower-shopping-local-u-wrench/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Am neet so just another day

I'll bite
>Drivan
2000 Mitsubishi Mirage coupe nothing special
>Fixan
Lash adjustment, oil change, restore interior trim panels.
>Upgradan
Absolutely nothing on this car until the other car is done. Building an engine currently for that one.
>Racan
Too cold for gas kart league, indoor karts when I feel like heading out to the track, car isn't built yet for road course so Gran Autismo: Sperg
>Listenan
Intervals, Jason Richardson, Animals as leaders, Polyphia. On a Djent/guitar instrumental kick lately.
>Readan
Just finished the elder scrolls books by Greg Keyes. Nothing Veeky Forums related lately aside from articles
>Eatan
Leftover Chili's burger
>Drinkan
Water. Like you're supposed to
>Fappan
Multiple penetration fucking machines. It's great.
>Feelan
Fucking great. Shit's cash

Just came back from a little drive...on weekend nights I always cruise around town because cops are setting up road blocks and do drug testing everywhere where you can enter/exit the city.
Evening theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Myn5eCp96Ls

>DRIVAN
NA miata
>FIXAN
Hood lifting up at speed (60mph+)
>UPGRADAN
Aerocatch latches, Deka Etx9 motorcycle battery. Super light.
>RACAN
Registered for autoX. End of this month. Still not warm enough to mount summer tires.
>LISTENAN
Some speedrunners on twitch
>READAN
Lol
>EATAN
Cheesteak sub
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
Blowjob pov.
>FEELAN
Pretty gud. Wish I didn't have so much homework to do over spring break.

Forgot pic.
I hope this thing works.

drivan no car
fixan printer
upgradan router firmware
listenan youtube.com/watch?v=DDFNgs7gp8M&list=PLqUoQtprkBN0KgiTk49tEtwDtWIzgk_2a&index=12
readan this thread
eatan daddys dick
drinkan daddies cummies
fappan to pic rel8
feelan never ending depression

kek nice vid
youtube.com/watch?v=sckc1FMjK4w

no dont look what are you doing!
that is my autistic shame your looking at!
why did youtube link you to my playlist f garbage why the fuck reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

you're cuter than miley
youtube.com/watch?v=d5sIlzsQw08

>drivan
A rental
>fixan
To buy a new car cause the last one is totaled
>upgradan
Nothing
>racan
Nothing, played a little of the Mad Max
vidya game earlier though
>listenan
Kodaline, First Aid Kit, Marty Robbins lately
>readan
Manuals for the new plane at work
>eatan
bagel with herb crusted turkey and provolone from HEB
>drinkan
Shiner Bock
>fappan
Equines
>feelan
Pretty empty desu

>DRIVAN
Just sold my 1980 Corvette to a guy in Europe, possibly got a gig buying cars for him when I move to Florida
>FIXAN
Plan on undercoating the Cherokee I end up getting and cleaning off all the rust I find
>UPGRADAN
The suspension on said Jeep
>LISTENAN
Toby Keith
>READAN
Was thinking about buying Ed Bolian's book today
>EATAN
Homemade dinner
>DRINKAN
Coffee
>FAPPAN
Meh
>FEELAN
Got a gf, sold my car for more than what I was expecting and I got a comfy job rn

god is it already friday again
what the fuck am i doing with my life

RIP all the TW@ /fnt/ posters. I tried to keep them going long after he stopped posting but they floundered last year and the last one got a whopping 19 posts

>pigfat

>>DRIVAN
03 legacy
>>FIXAN
nothing
>>UPGRADAN
nothing
>>RACAN
nothing
>>LISTENAN
dmx
>>READAN
rereading hatsukoi and grisaia
>>EATAN
carne asada fries, burritos, and pizza
>>DRINKAN
cranberry juice and JD fire
>>FAPPAN
maybe
>>FEELAN
>tfw working since monday till i get back from underway sometime in april before i get a day off.

>FEELAN
like shit

>FEELAN
Anxiety kicked in hard today. Feelin real shit right about now. See you on the other side.

>Driving
2004 Mazda RX-8
>Fixing
Oil change, inspect clutch pedal/master cylinder shenaniganry
>Upgrading
Gonna get some MPSS tires when the weather settles on being warm, full brake job with race pads soon too
>Racing
Not really anything specific, just whatever other car I can find on the touge
>Listening
Rock
>Reading
This thread
>Eating
Chips and dip
>Drinking
Dihydrogen monoxide
>What do you think I am, some kind of loser with no gf? I can LARP on a Mongolian goat trading forum that I have one.
>Feeling
Tired as crap from working all day, welding/fabrication is real work.

Tell me about your rx8. You like? I'be heard early model years are shit.

>>DRIVAN
1990 Merc 300CE
>>FIXAN
Pinstripes tomorrow alignment soon
>>UPGRADAN
Just put new tires and wheels and just its such a nice cruiser now.
>>RACAN
Dont race too slow lol
>>LISTENAN
Classic rock and the glorious sound of a DOHC I6 humming away at 3K RPM
>>READAN
This thread
>>EATAN
White castle, taking the girl to Freddy's tomorrow
>>DRINKAN
Vitamin water peach, whiteys was out of xxx kill me
>>FAPPAN
not feeling it tonight, I'll pry wake up at 3AM and feel an intense need for overwhelmingly thick women in heels or unimaginably huge asses but not right now
>>FEELAN
Tired, good drive tonight.

>DRIVAN
Beat to shit 4th Gen Firebird
>FIXAN
The pop up headlights again.
>UPGRADAN
nothing
>RACAN
nothing, don't know how to get into anything outside of k1 kart racing.
>LISTENAN
Doom 3's OST
>READAN
FAA study guides for the written mechanic test
>EATAN
pizza
>DRINKAN
rum
>FAPPAN
not right now
>FEELAN
down right now but optimistic

I like it a lot. I went with the option of buying one with a dead engine for cheap and replacing the engine, and I've managed to save a lot of money over buying one in the same sort of condition if I don't add in the little mods I've done. The bad reliability is a meme perpetuated by butthurt piston engine guys, they only die if mistreated, and maintaining one like a piston engine happens to be mistreatment.

The handling is the big thing that I love about it, I've never seen anything quite like it. Every corner I approach I have complete confidence in the car staying in control, and if I do manage to get to the limit of grip it communicates that extremely well long before actually losing it. The steering feels great, and the suspension is the perfect mix of soft enough to absorb bumps but stiff enough to keep the car absolutely planted.

As far as how the engine is to drive, it's always good for a smile. 9000 rpm makes a glorious sound and the power delivery is super smooth and just never quits. The more I rev, the faster it goes. It makes it quite easy to decide how fast I want to be, I just pick and rpm range and that gives me however much power I want to be working with. It's never properly fast, but definitely does not struggle for power on the street.

The maintenance really isn't bad, and some of it is actually quite enjoyable. I premix and check my oil level whenever I get gas, it takes no more than an extra minute or two even if I'm just goofing around. Oil changes every 2000-3000 miles is probably just me being a bit paranoid on the maintenance, but keeping them under 3k will just make absolute certain that there will be no trouble from the rarely troublesome bearings. I always let it warm up until the temperature gauge moves, and drive easy until everything is fully up to temperature. My favorite part of the maintenance is de-carboning, as it involves generally hooning the absolute crap out of the engine.

As a whole, I truly love owning it!

Yeah I daily a modded/mostly stripped miata and was looking into an rx8 in the same kind of blown up or high milage shape. There are some really good rotary shops near me, along with some good parts places apperantly.

The idea would be to basically have the bare minimum "road legal" than can be brought out for maximum hoon and car meets along with autoX and track days.

I really love the looks of them and I feel like with some proper weight savings there could be some big changes there.

You mod it at all or mostly stock? What did whole engine replace/rebuild cost ya?

>freddy’s
Muh nigguh. Love me a Freddy’s peanut butter shake, and they’ve got some of my favorite fast food fries

>2017 Civic hatch
>nothing at the moment, it's still brand new and my other car was working fine when I garaged it
>planning on putting a turbo on my S13 this summer
>played some GT4 earlier, I guess, no real tracks or anything near me sadly
>Ravel's Bolero at the moment
>not reading, but about to start Gundam Unicorn
>made shrimp scampi for dinner, had a bowl of nuts recently
>a glass of 17-year-old Gran Reserva, Spanish wines are the best
>n-nothing
>bored and tired
I guess it's just another friday night
can't wait for spring to finally start up so I can have a nice pipe on the porch with my wine

FD fag here.

3000 miles is the absolute limit I'd wait on a rotary to change oil, actually. The oil gets watered down by gas quickly in a rotary, and can't do its job so well.

On an RX8, premixing is a MUST. Especially the 04-05 models. The oil metering injectors on those early ones at only at the corners of the apex seals, but actually, the part that needs the cooling the most is the middle (which is where the oil goes on all previous rotaries). The later RX8s fixed this issue, but still don't inject enough oil, IMO. The SA22C injected a good, safe amount. Then the FB came along and halved that. Then the FC halved that. Then the FD nearly halved THAT. The RX8 halved the FD's amount. Yeah, unless you're running ceramic seals, you gotta premix 1/2 oz per gallon. Which isn't expensive, to be honest. Make sure it's TCW-3 certified! Idemitsu premix is the best and binds to gas the most evenly, which is perfect for the fuckhuge tanks of RX7s and 8s.

>miata hat

I'm fucking triggered.

Also I wouldn't buy one with a blown engine unless it's quite cheap. Usually you can find one that's been replaced a few years ago under warranty, and if you premix it, you should be golden as fuck.

Just a fair warning: You can't make much more power than stock out of a Renesis. Even with a turbo.

>Drivan
2012 Ford Focus hatchback
>Fixan
Need to get it inspected and the check engine light comes on when I rev too high
>Uprgadin
Waiting for some stickers to come in for +10 HP
>Racan
It's stock other than the stickers.
>listenan
Static in my head
>Readan
-
>eatan
Just had a bison burger
>Drinkan
Water
>fappan
Did before I came to this thread, Mia khalifa
>Feelan
Kinda shit, I have to wake up in a few hours and school is stressing me out

Nah Pham u gotta stick with it so I can 1v1 you on the touge

Fucking dude I love Freddy's. Try the Chocolate Brownie Delight if you haven't that shit is B A L L I N'

>DRIVAN
Fiesta and Corvette
>FIXAN
Corvette. I need to replace the brake pads, a couple corner light sockets, the windshield wiper motor, sun visors, and some weatherstripping.
>UPGRADAN
Corvette once it's all fixed. I'll start with the usual air box mod + K&N filter, exhaust system, 4.10 gears, and long tube headers. Then later down the line I'll get the LT4 Hot Cam and have the heads and intake ported and port-matched.
>RACAN
AutoX after I install the new brake pads. Might do HPDE too. I really want to do rallyX but the Corvette is too low and I'm not going to sacrifice my Fiesta for it.
>LISTENAN
Lately it's been Vitamin String Quartet Radio on Pandora while I'm at work. I'm taking a break from 2000's hip-hop.
>READAN
Shitposts on Veeky Forums
>EATAN
Smoked ham sandwiches and zesty dill pickle spears. I don't really have any other food right now. I need to go shopping.
>DRINKAN
Nothing right now
>FAPPAN
Not at the moment but yesterday it was Stacey Poole and Alice Goodwin. Mostly Poole.
>FEELAN
Tired and mad at myself for procrastinating on my homework all week (and right now) but overall I'm feeling alright. The important thing is I'm doing well at work.

Pic related; been lusting over the Porsche Cayman S but I need to buy a house first.

>DRIVAN
Drove my 135i 2 hours home for the weekend

>FIXAN
Nothing

>UPGRADAN
LolNope

>RACAN
Blew past a few commuters in the passing lanes, sadly no non-normies wanted to play

>LISTENAN
Mostly nightcore /trash/

>READAN
Horsefucking fanfics because they’re about the only place for half decent green these days

>EATAN
Burgers because Merica’

>DRINKAN
H2O

>FAPPAN
Not feeling it tonight

>FEELAN
Tfw have a wageslave promotion test tomorrow morning but haven’t been at my office for almost a year due to militaryfaggin’. I’m fucked bruhs

Im in a convoy moving out of California friday night has been tiring

Where ya moving to?

>DRIVAN
3.4 Cayman, manual. 2hrs ago
>FIXAN
Another drink.
>UPGRADAN
Linux box
>RACAN
On the way home there was this 2000ish civic that tried to get my attention, but I was followin this broad in the droptop 'stang. So kinda race
>LISTENAN
Comics Explained
>DRINKAN
Scotch

>FEELAN
Nice

>DRIVAN
GS430, but not loving it atm
>FIXAN
timing belt soon
>UPGRADAN
maybe an air/oil separator?
>RACAN
away from my feelings
>LISTENAN
to MBMBaM
>READAN
CDL manual
>EATAN
tuna salad sandwich
>DRINKAN
stale coffee
>FAPPAN
nah
>FEELAN
bad

>EATAN
Fogo de chao leftovers

Texas. Is it the promised land or is it a meme

Both maybe? A lot of Californians are moving out and most of them are moving to Texas. Did you get a job there or something?

I'd like to leave Cali eventually too but Idk where to go. Oregon seems nice. And I've heard good things about Colorado and North Carolina. And there's Nevada, I guess.

>WHAT ARE Y'ALL
>>DRIVAN
VOLVOS MY NIGGA
>>FIXAN
VOLVOS MY NIGGA
>>UPGRADAN
VOLVOS MY NIGGA
>>RACAN
VOLVOS MY NIGGA
>>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=TU5GtNqVx7o
>>READAN
BOSCH MOTRONIC FUEL INJECTION MANUALS MIY NIGGA
>>EATAN
FISH MY NIGGA
>>DRINKAN
HURRICANES MY NIGGA
>>FAPPAN
TOO COLD MY NIGGA
>>FEELAN
I AM STRONG I AM FREE GUESS WHAT HAPPEN TO ME

>DRIVAN
1979 Regal
>FIXAN
1981 Valiant
>UPGRADAN
1970 Dodge
>RACAN
1970 Dodge
>LISTENAN
need psych
>READAN
service manuals
>EATAN
chips
>DRINKAN
cider
>FAPPAN
losing birginity tonight
>FEELAN
nervous

>DRIVAN
miat
>FIXAN
rear brake lights
>UPGRADAN
nothin
>RACAN
iRacing
>LISTENAN
troye sivan
>READAN
go like hell
>EATAN
sammich
>DRINKAN
water
>FAPPAN
/gif/ creampie threads
>FEELAN
tfw no qt gf to cuddle and watch 60s films with

Hell yeah I just had it with my dad a couple weeks ago and it's like steak and shake but improve everything you didn't like about steak and shake.

Currently I'm almost totally stock, just a few things like wheels, hacking the muffler off, and a few stickers for +5 hp each. I plan on doing some more serious stuff this car season though, like suspension and chassis bracing stuff to totally lock down the handling even more.

I think that in total the engine job was under 3000, and that was with a used JDM engine at about 50k miles. I won the lottery because it actually started and sounds strong, but it's always a gamble to do it that way. A Mazda remanufactured is 3500, 4500 if you don't send the old block.

I always try to keep my oil changes around 2000, I'll never let it go past 3. Unfortunately a lot of my miles are daily driving though, so I suspect that puts less wear on the oil. I always premix at that ratio, and once I get some tuning software I'll crank the OMP up by about double.

I got mine with a still sort of drivable engine for under 2k, I'd never suggest to spend more than that if the engine doesn't have strong compression.

Yeah, 400 wheel is a pretty hard limit no matter what you do without huge internal mods, or so I've heard. I'm only after about 300, and there are plenty of dyno charts that have shown getting to that level.

>tfw waiting until next week since that's when payday is

>DRIVAN
2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport
>FIXAN
New muffler, old one is growing holes like my sister grows cavities. Speaking of cavities, I need to replace the front passenger fender and passenger side panel due to rust.
>UPGRADAN
Daydreaming about putting a blower on the engine. Not looking to go fast, just putting more torque to the ground. Also thinking about putting different shocks on.
>RACAN
Closest I came to racing was whipping shitties in the snow last week with some random Subiebro who was in the same lot
>LISTENAN
Earth, Wind, & Fire - Boogie Wonderland
>READAN
The last issue of Roadkill magazine. Neat article about buying superchargers on the cheap.
>EATAN
Some shit I made with ramen, chili, and cheese.
>DRINKAN
Coke. Catch the Wave.
>FAPPAN
Furfag stuff
>FEELAN
Like life would be better if I had a reason to live.

>Like life would be better if I had a reason to live.
feelin' the same here

where _do_ you get superchargers on the cheap?

Ripping them off cars that came with them stock. If I can find the article I'll post a list, but they paid *maximum* $80 for a twin screw M60. You'll probably have to source the mating components and belt yourself though.

Here you go mate

roadkill.com/supercharge-everything-cheap-blower-shopping-local-u-wrench/

if all I want to do is something stupid like strap one of those to my jeep that sounds like a fun thing to do

>DRIVAN
2005 Skoda Octavia 2.0 TDI estate
>FIXAN
Dented front nearside wing, warped front offside rotor, busted driver's seatbelt pretensioner
>UPGRADAN
Nothing
>LISTENAN
A Day to Remember
>READAN
American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis
>EATAN
Chocolate biscuits
>DRINKAN
Iron brew
>FAPPAN
Fucked someone last night so not