So what's the verdict on the CYL units?

Post that gauntlet spreadsheet

first for lyn

Noice.

gorilla

He has nothing to worry about

>capping your own post
Noone cares. Go away.

Hope he's ready to delete his account or make a meme build to make up for being so wrong.

>that rare and beautiful moment when you're actually happy to see a wrys

Did you get your Femui, /feg/?

All shit, invest in Virion.

Reminder- If you didn't pull the unit you wanted, got a bad IV, etc. Just remember: YOU GOT A FUCKING FREE UNIT YOU ENTITLED FUCKING KEKOLDS. YOU DIDN'T DESERVE FUCKING SHIT, OTHER THAN TO FUCKING DIE LIKE THE WORTHLESS PILE OF HUMAN EXCREMENT YOU ARE.

FUCK OFF YOU UNGRATEFUL CUNTS, GO GET RAPED AND DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.

>200 orbs spent only to be keked by Seth
Thank God for the free unit

>cav archer
>speed demon
>non-armored def wall

FUCK! I didn't expect this choice to be so hard!

lets talk some more about the cosplay commercial

someone better have that copypasta ready

my ikes are 43/36/31/32/20 and 39/35/31/35/18

one comes with shitty axe and a skill other comes with dc

i made a mistake rolling green

Would you whale for me user...?

I hope Arthur cucks people out of Ike enough that I can make a shitpost edit of him.

Who gets his account?

CYL units are limited time only?

Wait, you can get non-neutral IVs for the free CYL?

Yes, better spend your dosh now boy. :)

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64713148

Ike bros add me, I’ve got depression I should’ve chose Ike instead of Lyn FUCK LYN

No but they are probably never going to be on a banner again

yes but couldn't get my swimsuit loli :(

CamillaBoys, Please add 3353058595 if you wanna fight along this hot stud

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64711246

I love Lyn!

How about no and fuck off?

Me on the left

Um? Where the fuck were you two in the SS banner?

Also, this 5* Marth kind of pisses me off from cucking me out my pity rate, but he doesn't really have anything useful to fodder off at all, does he? Can I even do anything with him?

Noire a cute

>pull
Fuck off reddit.

>tfw got +spd-hp s.corrin and now I get +spd-def Lyn
This luckshitting is coming back to bite me isn't it. I hope Nepuhenee isn't on a banner.

Yo did everyone already here the BK is coming?

>literally get nothing but off banner units
Wew lad nice """"focus""""

What is a good A for Lucina? Her lance incarnation has a middling speed with neutral spd, so is something like Darting Blow or Swift Sparrow better than Sturdy Blow?

I want to believe this is a false flag but lucina friends actually act like this

No, I'm just tired of degenerate poorfags complaining in this thread and am instructing them to end their lives like God intended.

die

>no Mamui art with him possessing a huge dragon dick
True suffering

Fuck me, why do I have to be so unlucky /feg/?

Cry more.
If people don't get what they want, they have the right to bitch.

me on the top

HOLY SHIT, THANKS FOR POSTING THIS user, YOU ARE THE FIRST!

B-but they can get a r-refund if they get shit luck on their pulls user!!1

People should really disable linking their credit card if they can't handle shit pulls.

I want the strong imouto to beat me up, and then I would spring an immense boner, and she would ride it without my consent, but it would be okay, because I totally would if she asked

No

>Can I even do anything with him?

Pseudo healer for TT if you don't have one.

Make a healer set for the Archanea TT

>3 5* in one roll
>unlucky
Fuck you

>urvan is shitty

>Sakurafag is also a retarded whale
Surprising no one.

>Nephenee ruined by this game's shitty chibi artstyle
No thanks.

Nephenee looks great, too bad she'll come with a killer lance+, no unique skills, and mediocre stats.

I'm waiting to be disappointed but I really want Nephenee to be great.

Already turned my other """""Marth"""""" into one.

i'm saving up for Neph now in case she's on a banner

Quick check those IVs on Wendy

>Wendy's monster thighs
Hinoka gaybois btfo

>Cucking you out of your pity rate
Innes would've killed it anyways, be happy you got two 5* on the same pity rate and that one of them was one you wanted.

The more I see of her attack pose, the more I believe that the cuteposting surrounding Lucina was probably justified
slayer lance

boohoo

no one cares you didn't get what you wanted. stop shitting up the thread fishing for sympathy you don't fucking deserve.

t. poorcuck

That's a Slaying Lance, dummy.

Just woke up
So who turned out to be better between Roy and Lucina ?
Who to pick as my free summon between the two
I couldn't care less about ike and lyn

>"Pick Lyn"
>"Colourless hell"
>N-no it doesn't matter that you are most likely to pull Lyn"
Fuck you /feg/ I am glad I ignored you.

Yeah, I think I will take a free Lucina to fix my shitty one and skip out on Ike. I got my Reinhardt counter with DC Titania and my Bow Lyn counter with my main man Boey.
Plus I invested so much in making my Raven a 5* +5 I already have an amazing axe infantry.

maybe she'll get a slayer lance. I mean both axe and sword got their upgraded killer weapon, Neph would be a good candidate since her skill kit in PoR/ RD was also centered around crits

Nephenee's helmet is a bit more elaborate than how it appears in PoR/RD. Could clue us on in on the artist.

got an ike

HP 17
ATK 26
SPD 6
DEF 10
RES 4

whats his boon/bane?

So now that we have
>Xander
>Reinhardt
>Lyn
>Cecilia
I can't believe I'm saying this, but it looks like Camus is bench material now, especially since Lyn wrecks Camus.

That's why I said Archanea TT, it's bound to happen and Marth is very likely to be a bonus unit, if nothing else just level him up

I'd pick Lucina because girl.

I got a bad IV Fae. What hero wants Renewal 3 the most? I was thinking Healcina, but I'm not sure

She is getting a slaying lance

Pic related is killer lance

love alfonses new wig

>TWO Lyns
Gee Hector

>do a full roll for the fuck of it
>get this
Neutral IV Olwen worth using at all?

T EXPOSED THIGHS
H
I
G
S

Camus has been on my b team for awhile now. I really don't understand the hype behind him so much.

Look it up yourself?

celica, if you've got her

I can do that? My whore little brother spent 200 with my card for that bitch Lucina, and I'd really like to prevent another "accident" like that. What do I do?

If everyone was a luckshitter such as you, then yeah we wouldn't go for Lyn as our free roll

Neutral or+spd - def

t. retard

>it looks like Camus is bench material now
>now
His place was on the bench for a long time now. Xander/Rein/Olwen/Cecilia was the best composition anyway.

UUUUNCLE!

Do we know when the free banner ends? I'm waiting until I roll one from the normal banner until I grab the free one, and I don't want to miss out because ISIS decided the free banner is only available for one or two days or something and didn't indicate it.

noice

They're completely different units.

Lucina is awesome utility and has some of the best utility based skills in the game. Her IVs don't even really matter, she's still amazing for the boosts alone.

Roy is a great offensive cav, way better than Eldigan and, arguably, Xander.

Kill him.

The warriors stream today is announcing that the CYL heroes are in it too, screencap this

Trying to bring together a horse emblem team to finish the last few Chain Challenges, so far have Xander, Lyn and Priscilla. Should I 4 star this mediocre +hp -spd tiny hands or should I just 5 star Camus instead? Leaning towards Camus since he's always going to be neutral unless they release a GHB banner

Roy is essentially red Cordelia with a similar offensive spread and galefarts build, along with being able to benefit from mount buffs. He's an incredibly powerful offensive unit, but doesn't fill the same role that Xander does.
Lucina is good if you're running Bridelia. Otherwise you'd probably get more mileage out of Doot as your buffslut.

The artist who does the sprites is almost certainly not the artist for the portraits.
Making small pieces that fit together is almost certainly a totally different skillset than drawing people anyway. Not to mention that you probably need to follow guidelines on line thickness and such, where you can tell certain artists in Heroes just do whatever they want.
I could go on and on about the live2d parts in fates, quality disparities, and such. The artists had probably never touched the program before, and were barely getting used to it.

Roy if you want a better Eliwood for your cav team, Lucina if you want a good buffer.

I actually got her, +res-def. Worth investing in? I already have a pimped out bladetome Katarina