imgur.com/a/TlMXk
imgur.com/a/rm56U
>Map
imgur.com/a/7g85j

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13828823
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reposting this from the /v/ thread before it dies.

What do we name the /asg/ school?

>strawpoll.me/13828823
>strawpoll.me/13828823

>somewhat enjoy the game
>runs badly at times because of poverty PC even on all low

man i was having fun, wish steams refund policy was longer than two hours so i can experience the end game pvp

though i think the game not running at 60FPS constantly would be a huge issue

First for Stagger is the better Windfall

ip man is best
fight me

What's the style?

but with a crappy sidestep

man i hate that forced jab

frankly all the forced jabs are terrible and you cant even combo off of them which defeats the entire purpose of a mechanic like this

Khalt
Can school styles be switched?

No idea, I'm only level 11

You can unlock all school styles on one character so yeah

>grinding for a move
>only does it once every minute
>dodge slightly too early and it doesn't count
>dodge at the last second and it tracks
wew this sure is epic

>2-0 the guy
>suddenly he's lagging like a russian on a brazilian server
>it lags so much that i literally can't move despite mashing every direction
>he kills me 3 times like this

Welp.

What is this a leaderboard of

>Khalt ability gives stamina to get out of sticky situations.
>Stagger the stagger deck to throw off Forsaken nerds.
No better feeling.

Presumably it tracks who has been getting the most XP from duel wins using the school deck.

I can make a khalt school but should I? Can you make a school and join a school at the same time?

Yall newfriends calling kahlt bad are forgetting that the global #1, aka bestpleb, is kahlt

I cant spell but the truth stands

Forsaken is OP.
Khalt is like a shitter version of Forsaken.
Windfall is trash.
Stagger is the noob killer.

my man i am about to blow your fucking dick off:
ready?

You can feint the stagger jabs but still get the dodge

>Khalt is a shitter version of Forsaken.
Forsaken parries pretty much only lead into you getting hit if you yourself fuck up.

>Forsaken
Whiffs parry and gets punished
>Khalt
ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB

how do I actually get stagger?
I beat jinn and talked to the guy behind the door, joined his school, but I did not get the fighting style

Check your fighing decks.
The school gets you a blue deck which contains a fixed moveset.

Lmao nigga like how is Khalt even real just spam light punches nigga hahahahahhahahaa

but I want to use my own deck together with stagger defense

*Dodges to the left*
Nothin personell, kid.
On another note, that's also how you avoid most forsaken parries.

Then you need to learn it by blocking Jinn for half an hour.

Isn't bondage demon that streamer voxelheart?

You know, all you've done in these generals is bitch about Forsaken. Spend that time learning how to fight it.

i learned a lot of his attacks, but how would you even learn a defense?

NO!

Fuck you and every forsaken player.
Add in staggerfags too, god they are annoying.

Wait, what exactly do you mean with stagger defense then?

Git gud.

spend more than 3 seconds looking at your menus you idiot holy shit

I have, which is why I am asking. In the combat styles tab of the menu I still only have windfall listed

If you're in the correct school, stagger should appear in blue. If it doesn't, try joining a different school then going back to the npc one?

So the school should be Miss Evergreen's School for Challenged Prospects?

What if it doesnt fit?

here it lists the reward i should have got.
I equipped the deck, which is blue

but...

combat styles doesnt list stagger

nvm found it, you have to press enter to change it.

Fucking retarded UI

You have to actually select it.

>You can't name the school

Did my lost prospect mask change its look or does it just feel that way because of the light?

something was retarded here yeah, not so sure it was the UI

I wasn't the only one who didn't get judging by steam forums.

Sorry pal, but it's not my fault, the UI is actually unintuitive.

t. developer

>weapons work this way
>abilities work this way
Nah m8. Just because your not the only one whos retarded doesn't mean your fully functioning

>people who do this shit

Why even bother playing if you're not gonna even make an attempt.

If I leave the NPC stagger school do I get to keep the style?

Wait... I think joining the school fucked up my character. When I switch the combat school back to Kahlt my health is still gimped.

Before I joined I had 2k~health. When I leveled vit it went up by 1 or 2 points. Now when I level it up Im getting 10's

My health doesnt revert even after switching styles... am I fucked?

well, nevermind that. How can I join you, master?

>2k health
jesus fucking christ, i barely have 900
no wonder i always feel like im doing less damage

Well you see young acolyte

I've got no clue
Also region lock

>tfw can't PvP until I get home
>tfw will spend hours losing over and over because windfall masterrace

so we'll need more than one school.

I'm not ready to be the eruo-teacher.

>Windfall and Staggerfags always falling before the haymaker

Windfails cant even dodge using the dodge style in this game lmao

>2000 health

Erm, i think he might just have remembered his actual health wrong, 2000 seems excessive and i also play Kahlt, im only sitting at like 1200-1300

Shit really? Stagger style for life!

How about let me sidestep and lay into someone instead of forcing a shitty gimmick jab into an otherwise neat ability

Next patch they were planning on removing region lock.

>been farming Jinn for 3 hours straight and not a single drop from him

I didn't buy this game for this fucking nonsense.

>finally get parry and strike from those assholes at the harbor after having so many damn people kill off the guys I'm blocking to learn it
>just as I get it a forsaken decides to jump me while I'm at half health
>I beat him down to half and he pulls out a sword
>in two punches I knock it out of his hand, pick it up, and finish him off with it

Get the hell out of here you parrying little shit.

you included the map twice, ya dingus

Are the parry and strike moves worth using? As of right now they seem kind of lack luster but I was thinking I should put them at the beginning of one of my chains. Though I'm not sure it would be worth shuffling my deck around for them.

>windfaggot master race
>an entire race that doesn't know how to dodge wide arc attacks.

windfaggots don't understand how to back off, and they can't handle the pressure of an in-fighter.

Its shit like this

Many people here would say Kahlt is the worst on paper but the fact is that it is a style that can accommodate aggressive play with it having the highest base stamina and all, and it is hard to keep up against someone out for blood

im like 90% sure you don't get drops from the marked ones. But their armor does drop in pvp

so the stagger school gives you two things off the bat:
1)The stagger style, which is some kind of dodge+attack version of windfall
2)A pre-made stagger combo deck.

How does one unlock the individual stagger cards? Do I have to fight someone who has the style?

No, they do drop. 2 friends of mine has grinded and gotten the drops they wanted from the marked ones. They drop every piece of their armor, too.

They just have a ridiculously low drop rate on everything.

Farm jinn or fight stagger fags to get the moves.

thanks.

Anyone know where or how to get this armor?

I just fought that guy in the oration quarter.

Pants and facemask are cairns/pots, but I can't remember exactly where. Maybe in Oratian quarter or the Forgotten swamp. I think the shoulders and elbows are the metal set, which drops from NPCs everywhere

Is it cheap to wear the heaviest armor and play khalt? I sacrificed my mobility. So it's not like I am cheating right?

Tilt R to win isn't cheating, no.

you are becoming one with the brawler, user.

how's this game? since it's a new fighting system, is pvp totally fucked like for honor?

Whats funny is if you and a friend use the prebaked Stagger deck you can learn the moves from it for yourself by hitting/dodging each other

I personally try to keep my speed juuuust barely on Normal because there are many sweeping attacks you cant dodge far enough to avoid if you're Slow

It might be the honeymoon phase but its pretty incredible. Unlike for honor you can actually initiate

Been trying a super kick-focused deck. It's pretty fun, people trying to dodge sideways and deepthroating a heel is always fun to see.

Not at all, way more balanced and skill based imo, very few crutch things you can do besides stuff like force blasting people off an edge and a couple EZbait heavy attacks (literally 2 or 3) and stuff

No. For Honor was broken in its core gameplay, and you could experience the entire game after an hour.

Absolver's core gameplay allows for pretty much any type of playstyle to flourish, and is way more in-depth than it seems at first. I probably had 300-400 hours in FH, and Absolver so much more fun. Fighting feels like you actually outmatched your opponent instead of them just fucking up

Kicks seem to have more area variety and versatility

I cant think of a single lowblow or crouching punch type punch

Its all just elbows, hooks and straight punches/jabs which all function the same but are slow/strong, med/med, fast/weak respectively

sold, there's clan or something? how's the pvp?

They do, at the cost of being slower. Someone who is really good at mashing them light punches will usually obliterate you because none of your kicks can come out fast enough, and his punch is fast enough to recover that he can also dodge your kick.

But if they aren't only based around fast punches, you're taking them to pound town.

You can join "schools" which are like clans but you can learn other players's (namely the mentor) moves and style

PvP is obviously great since the game is built around it

Like any online game, it does of course, help to have good connection, so expect a fight with a rich BR (with their signature dial-up) to be.. odd

Currently there is only 1v1, but 2v2 and 3v3 will be added soon ish, as well as crossplay with ps4 (if they, in layman's terms, can get it working)

They also plan to add more weapons, styles and moves

I see there are stats to alocate, can I reset at will later?

what was that tiny update

I got into the Stagger school, how do I unlock the moves now? The style unlocks slowly by using the dodge it seems like but not the skills.

Perhaps a tiny fix.

Is the white tunic a drop, preorder bonus, or can be found somewhere?

No, not as far as i can tell, but all the stats suffer massive diminishing returns after 20, and you get a butt ton of points at max level (max level is 60 i think) so what it basically comes down to at max level is what stats do you want slightly more of

what should I focus on for stagger? seems fun

The orate priest clothes and labyrinth prospect mask are all preorder i believe

Who here absolutely unbeatable?
>Out of the last 10 matches i have lost 1 round
>Not even a game, just a single round

i'm too low iq to build a combat deck
this is the worst

yes