1. Innovation
thoughts

>2. shits
lol

taking a break

Can we please start filling out the OP?

can you please start shutting up

can't fill it out much more than with fat-u rofl

Yeah just keep pretending to be detached from everything and such a ~social outcast~ ironically.

really confused about what time i woke up...

tfw unironically a social outcast

we really need a pastebin so jan stops bullying us >_

we have the zombie pastebin

what if zombie is the janny

i'm here bruh. pressing the button

I thought you boyos weren't supposed to quote or it's tryhard?

>have some greentext

sigh...

I miss those days, mates

kill yourself manchild

me too

welp, im back after abandoning ship when the hype kiddies and nostalgia fags flooded this general. is it back to being sc2 mainly now?
atleast gamewise, seems my predictions were correct. about a month and theres only 1/4th of the launch day/days playerbase on american and european servers. ill give it a month more until you got less than 200 people at all times on the US servers.

honestly i dont mind scr/bwr, hell i even prepurchased it and played through the campaigns again, but what i do mind is that some retarded hype kiddies and nostalgia fags from /vr/ flooded it, started talking shit about sc2, saying how an old game with outdated mechanics was going to beat it out and "kill" sc2, and then started mocking everyone who regularly comes to this general to gookpost or actually talk about the game. it honestly felt more like people were spending more time talking about scr/bwr than actually playing it...
if you cant understand what im trying to say, imagine you like this obscure band, you and like 30 friends. you love the band, listen to their music and go to the fan forums or whatever, right? and then suddenly ONE song from their first album out of the 5 theyve made gets on the radio and suddenly EVERYONE is talking about the band, and youre happy because people are finally talking about the band you love, but then your forums get flooded and the newfags start shitting up the place and insulting everyone who likes any song that isnt in the first album that was played on the radio, talking about how only the first album was good and how the first album will kill the other albums made by the band (in sales). then after a month, they just drop the band as a whole after ralizing the first album wasnt as great as they actually thought it was. this is what i feel bwr was to this general, and honestly im glad theyre gone. again, if you like scr/bwr, ive got no problems with you, its a fun game. its the hype kiddies and nostfags who drop it 2 weeks later.

>new raid was laughing when i got on
>asked them what's up
>said they were just making lighthearted jokes about me being "light in the loafers"
>ask them what that's supposed to mean
>said they didn't mean any harm by it, but they brought me into the raid in the first place because of my "lifestyle"
>ask them how they came to the INCORRECT conclusion that i'm a fag
>"your voice and the way you type"
>gquit
i fucking hate this community
i hate it
I Hate It
I HATE IT

if they aren't at least top 100 US they literally don't matter, those are fucking normans you shouldn't care about their opinion because they don't play wow to be good

life winning the g5l against mvp was the day starcraft died

>competitve raiding
lol
just lol

we don't bully our own here >.

It didn't say he was fucking idiot moron

about to take my morning shower!!

youtube.com/watch?v=jUPk54xe9-Q

@_@

did you raid the guild bank first?

welcome back faggot

dont talk about yourself in 3rd person retard

nice...

did hyeri gain some weight on her ass?

it's watchstone day boys, taking the day off from ladder

she's always been the nigger of the group

Nice pasta, want some sauce with it?

reminder that christ had but one son, who died for our sins

how is the scbw remaster deader than sc2 when it was just released

scbw was never going to be popular, too many grill gamers and babbies on twitch to give an actually difficult video game any large community

give it 6-8 years until the moba craze dies off, maybe a dip in fps popularity will happen as well

where my rabbit hutch bros at?

right here

the smell is addicting

>consistently get 200apm
>getting stomped by koreans at 1500mmr

is it even possible to get good at scr if im starting this late?

how do you even know they are korean lls
idk if I play white ppl or gooks but I know I am at 1500+ mmr now too and am better now than I was a week ago, it takes time to improve my man

im laddering on the korean server so its safe to assume theyre korean

gook sense

/join scv

right here

just spent 20 minutes straightening out a paperclip to perfection

now stick it in a power outlet

people remembered its hard
and maybe just want customs

+1

did you really expect the lol/overwatch generation to be able to play the most difficult video game of all time?

dark souls?

I remember when people were unironically saying that irl
>DUDE DARK SOULS IS THE HARDEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED

free name change

name my guy

eu btw

Mr. Snibbles

fagblaster04

MrsNibbles

XxSasukexX

oGsSnibbles

PickleRick

XDDDD

epik

LG.IMSnibbles

piskothegod

i just changed my i.d. back to gleepy, i don't need to hide my builds from my opponents with a barcode anymore...

>not playing our top secret builds vs your irl friends on a custom game with full privacy

starcraft remastered...

>playing 20 year old games

only slightly sc2 related but why is every politically vocal sc2 personality a libshit other than naniwa
is it the close relationship with reddit
just entered demuslims stream and it happened again

>tfw mum gangraped by rapegang of mudslimes

i thought terran was boring to play against and too hard to break when on the defensive in sc2 then i played bw wow

twitch
.tv/avilo
avibro meching it happen

youtu.be/HBuHPcGofHU
#aware

shatner is woke af

too many reasons to count, to put it most simply it comes down to what earns the most money being a "personality" tends to be a career, your livelihood is dependent on your popularity. Liberalism is the ideology dictated to be the mainstream, so in order to cater to the maximum amount of people, they must hold liberal positions and spout the same dumb shit every celebrity/actor/person in the limelight says about trump/women/brown ppl

the same reason every personality shills for blizzards games and defends each other, and blizzard vehemently NO MATTER if the person deserves the ridicule or not

you would hope cosmically it comes out in the wash, people that live disingenuous, unethical lives are punished in some way but who knows 0_0

what? if you put a terran on defense past the 6th minute in sc2 you have already won (unless you allow them to set up lib range garbage at like 15 min)

i get really impatient against defensive players

intelligent people vote left. naniwa is a high school dropout and socially retarded. does that answer your question

we voted for hillary

naniwa is a father

the authoritarian personality...

father of esports maybe

lol

yea bw is pretty cool but

1. tanks
2. defilers

are overpowered... i play a zvt and am behind all game because i cant fight tanks... then i get defilers and he cant fight me... stupid

i saw naniwa in sjow's channel but was too afraid to say hi...

attacking into any defending army or breaking a base is impossible for me
all the attacks feel like my units have no upgrades and the defender has +3+3

yea its much harder to fight in bw you gotta attack many things around the map... spread him thin... attacking his natural head on without getting a huge advantage first will get you stomped really really hard because of how dumb the bw ai is meaning a set up defending army will always smash an army that has to awkwardly move into it if theyre equally strong

if he just turtles on 2base just take every base and mental checklist the cheeses he can pull out like doomdrops dt etc etc at least from what ive seen so far lol

ben franklin was a cool guy, none of my history classes did him justice

dude killed a bunch of people
#aware

snsdnumber1

aren't movies about murders cool tho