news.fate-go.jp/2017/free/

>Illya rate-up gacha
>NP upgrade for Illya and Skill upgrade for Kuro
news.fate-go.jp/2017/prisma_illya/

>Medb and Sanzou rate-up
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer03/

>Support Campaign Summer Event Pt 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02_ca/
From 16 Aug to 2nd Sept: 2 apples everyday, up to 28 (34 total).

>2017 Summer Event Part 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02/
New Servants: Raikou [Lancer], Artoria Alter [SSR Rider] and Helena [Archer]

>2017 Summer Event Part 1
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/
Welfare: Ishtar [Rider]
New Servants: Nitocris [Assassin], Nobunaga [Berserker], Fran [Saber] and Nero [SSR Caster]

>2017 Summer Event CM
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNcNkQovG4

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

2 weeks of nothing

Childhood's end.

An entire year of nothing and the CCC event.

shinjuku, guda guda, and the ccc event

So how many more days does this event actually last?

Look at the game yourself.

Tomorrow is the last day.

7/10, 5/10, 10/10.

Friendly reminder that Semiramis WILL show up in Part 3.

Come to think about it, what are the odds there'll be a witch hunter/inquisitor Servant in Salem?

I agree, but at least those 3 were better than Agartha and Summer 2017.

>CCCfags

Cotton Mather (Female) would be nice. I want Zealot to have someone she can talk about God with.

The odds are high some Servant will have taken the role of witch hunter or inquisitor or be shoved into that role. But I'm not so sure someone who was either in life will show up.

Sanson?

Charlemagne's sword looks like shit.

Why does the MC always have to be a Saber anyway?

Best stats generally I'd assume

Morgan will make her first appearance there..

Best Paladin will become the next ST Buster crit Saber

Does anyone have a bond CE herc I can borrow for goetia? Thanks in advance.

Cast Casters to be the villain.

Because swords have always been and always will be the most protagonist weapon.

If you've been paying attention for the last 14 years, Saber is generally the strongest class.

Should I bother at Assassin rateup?
Kinda need Jack and I haven't got the french saint.

No, that's fists, friendship or a giant robot.

>generally the strongest class
>Archers, Lancers and Riders have the strongest characters
If you've been paying attention Nasu breaks the ''rules'' all the time

Dantes x Nurse

I'm pretty sure that he will be a berserker. They mostly concentrated on the fact that he is crazy as fuck in Astolfo's interlude.

Probably because 90% of Servants are massive fucking shitters than can be taken down by any human of Kotomine or Kerry's caliber.
The best Servants are exceptions.

Stop Goblin Slayer guy.

Saber can be crazy too

What kind of crazy? Gilles, Spartacus, Tamamo Cat?

You clearly haven't been paying attention.

Just add Kirei who will be help us in every singularity of 2nd arc instead of Mash.

Is that Fergus?

Is that Fergus getting blown up to pieces?

Honestly, I like that in groups like the Round Table or the Paladins, most if not all classes are represented.

I mean, with the RT, you've got Sabers aplenty,there's loads of candidates for Lancer, Tristan's an Archer, most of 'em qualify for Rider too, Merlin is basically a honorary RT so they've got a Caster. That just leaves Assassin, and then you could have an all-RT HGW.

Do you like Raikou's silly hat?

How good is Medb in terms of gameplay?
I got around 120 quartz, is she better than Ishtar or should I wait for Achilles and save more?

Outside of fist, swords tend to be combined with giant robots and friendship as the protagonist's main weapon. Sometimes is the power of love and music.

And?

Good, it means I don't have to spend any money on FGO for a good while.

Astolfo told a story about that Roland climbed up on a tree to eat some brid's eggs, but that wasn't enough for him so he killed a wyvern and ate that raw.

So he's Bedivere, but manly?

why do mc have to be the strongest

Yeah, the previous page was his arm flying off.

I wonder if someone saved the Are you my Master scene but with Dantes that theone-shot has at the start.

When will they reveal that Solomon's sacrifice was a ruse, and that he was actually put down Goetia becaue he was a failure of a Beast, and now he has to prepare his replacements in the shadows for Part 2, while Merlin will turn out to be Beast VII.

Yes.

Didn't Bedivere ate the Gazer he killed?

Dragon steak is for bitches,raw dragon is where its at

Heracles turned the Gazer into a beach ball.

Yes but she can't beat marie's.

Wtf guys I love Roland now

I see why Japan is kind of mad.

holy shit he's based.

Holy shit that's the artist from GS? style seemed familiar

He and Beowulf should get some time together.

Yeah.

At least he'll never make a TM manga again

I honestly wonder how wyvern tastes.

Firstly: save for who you like user
Secondly, Medb is a bit situational, moreso than Euryale is with her anti-male buff since I can't really find that many instances where there were truly difficult male Caster fights. In any other situation there's always a better ST Rider to use, such as Rider Kintoki or Ozzy.

She's heaps cute though I'll give you that. If you like her, go roll for her. She has a ST Buster NP after all, and for that Merlin always works

Why?

Who will be the most suited to voice this faggot?

Japan got mad that he paired Edmond a bit too much with Nightingale and deviated from the actual event.

FukuJun

So, /fgog/.
I recall Mafia Kajita saying to feed exp cards one by one during the x2 great/super success leveling chance.

So, practically speaking, which would be more efficiently exp-wise? All in one go or one at a time?

Fujos and Nursefags are pretty mad, and when fujos actually bitch on twitter about something you know they're really butthurt

>Japan
*Fujoshitters
Seriously they don't represents the majority

Five at a time like how it used to be
One at a time is too time consuming

She knows the weakness of human body and use it as a strong attack.

I hope this guy draw a CE

They are being very vocal about it anyway. The rest just think who cares as FGO is what actually matters.

Gudao

>fujo and waifufags BTFO
Why is this a bad thing again? Isnt the manga parts we didnt get to see in the event anyways

>the entire event is about Edmond and (you) Nightingale is just there so he doesn't monologue and to foreshadow Chapter 5
>let's make it about Nurse and Dantes!
He altered a lot of the dialogue and completely changed events and the last day

What are you doing?

Not really, it skips all the sins outside of Fergus and Nightingale doesn't use a giant ghost but reverts to her usual self. The end result is the same but it's not the same story.

Some people are mad because the prison event is about Guda learning about Dantes while fighting the Seven Sins and learning to see through his facade and trust him. This is basically Dantes x Nigthingale with Guda added as a third wheel.

>tfw conflicted between buying quartz for Rider gacha in JP or Kintoki gacha in NA

Gudao, NO

This one?

>There are people here who think Luvia's Demiservant shouldn't be Gaston

Explain yourself.

Sugita

Holy shit this is hilarious

No, just after that one there is one with the usual Saber and Shirou scene dynamic. Gudao in the floor and all that.

so handsome

kek

Nah otomefags and waifufags are mad too.
>that tweet of that otaku saying that if he wanted to draw NTR he should had do it in one of his shitty precure doujin and why did they gave the work to that guy if he doesn't understand Dantes character.
Fucking ice cold

What a cutie

Actually, the idea that our inventories can affect the rolls in the gacha isn't that far-fetched.

Sounds like something an edgy 12 year old would say.

Given that FSN, FZ, FEX, FAP, FSF, and FGO have given us a pretty good idea of what this Class is all about, which of the three kinds of Assassin do you find the most reprehensible?

1) The Professional: Efficient, Dependable, and Subtle. These fellows are the ones you'd realistically hire to take someone out. Whether it be the state, a religion, or even just a personal ideal, they tend to serve a higher power that requires them to use precision to curtail a conflict or ignite it. Deceptively innocuous compared to the other two categories, the institutionalization (and with it, the implied necessity) of homicide they promote is a very dangerous stance to gloss over.

2) The Martial Perfectionist: Warriors and Hobbyists who seek to hone and prove their fighting prowess through mortal combat. The larger goals at play, if they mind them at all, simply provide convenient opportunities to test themselves outside of polite society. To them, their targets are more-or-less disposable training dummies.

3) The Maniac: Something twisted inside of those who are in this group makes it very easy for them to kill other people. They might outright revel in the pain and mayhem of others or they might simply not care too much that someone in their way got snuffed out. In either case, murder isn't a very big blip on their moral compasses. Which wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so very good at it.

The type of person Dantes is aimed for, ironically.

How good is this dandy man?

>guy single-handedly triggered waifufags, fujoshits and otomefags with a single manga
wtf I love the artist of GS now

>dude muh romantic interest
Is this the average dantesfag?