ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4837452/Russia-s-new-fighter-jet-capable-space-travel.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NEW BOSS FIGHT REVEALED
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4837452/Russia-s-new-fighter-jet-capable-space-travel.html

>daily mail

I love my slavplanes, but this is just ridiculous.

Hoping for an AC5 style aircraft tree desu

I'll take it if you can upload it somewhere, always interested in that kind of stuff even if it ultimately ends as a reference book more than anything

Is this the new 100mph Armata?

Does one need a Mega account to upload stuff? A 288 picture Imgur gallery isn't really reasonable.

I have no clue tbqh

Yeah, you need an account to upload on Mega.

Also UPEO Super Flanker is bae

Pissed me off to no end that the UPEO livery wasn't available for the Su-37 in AC:I.

I wish, it's just the game's main theme.
Just fits with /aceg/ feels pretty strongly.

>is he ourdude
I mean, he was dreaming of and designing aircraft and helicopters when everyone else will still blown away by the horse-drawn carriage.
Sorta, but you get my point.

To be fair lots of people wanted to fly and lots of people tried, the problem is just that junping off cliffs is a one time only deal if you don't have a proper flying machine

That said I don't know, the designing aspect has always fascinated me. Just comming up with something that flies.

First for ACTIVE waifu

>up at two in the morning with a cup of hot chocolate designing a superplane while it's raining outside
That is an insanely comfy concept.

wow start posting anytime

have some more ACTIVE

Excactly, a bit less the 2am part though

Okay, what about a lazy Sunday evening?

Sure, why not.

>superplane
Actually that reminds me I have a really old jet design lying around somewhere, I might do a better doodle of that over the weekend.

I remember drawing jets in my school notebooks many years ago

>many years ago
Yeah, years ago haha it's not like I doodle at work at all

>Faribanti
>Faribanti
>FARIBANTI
>FAR-I-BANTI
top kek

I drew a biplane in 1st Grade, but got sent to the Principal for drawing 'war machines'.

My lecture notes are littered with doodles ranging from mugshots to spacecraft, including aircraft and mecha.

Holy fuck
>America
I remember during primary school my friends drew stuff with nazis, machine guns, tanks and niggers and they never got into any problem for it.

I had a swing wing/forward swept fetish, so all my planes had both.
Something like this

Yeah that sounds about right. My whiteboard is also full including a VF1 and an N1. But I cant take a picture now because I walked out already

What the fuck?

Yeah one of my friends had this infatuation with swastikas for some reason

I shit you not. I was drawing a biplane zooming along, and the teacher called out at me to pay attention and asked me what I was doing that was so important, then stomped over to my desk, saw the drawing and gasped,
then sent me to the Principal's office, where I spent the rest of the afternoon.

>tfw you have a dream that you got Ace Combat 7 early
>tfw the first thing you did was post a picture on /aceg/

What kind of school did you go to mang? That sounds bad.

I remember that we had some hour in first or second class/grade/whatnot where we could do whatever and I think I taught some kid how to draw "WW2" planes, which I'm pretty sure was just my attempts at P40Es

Man, the academic staffs at your school sure were a bunch of hippies

wew lad, was this immediately post-Columbine or what? I remember my school got a little crazy after that but it died down pretty quickly.

This was at a pretty average southern elementary school in 2003.

Also I should've mentioned that both the teacher and principal in question were divorced women.

Completely oblivious to the purest form of love

That teacher was, at least. Couple years later at that same school I drew a crude F-15 and got a 'good job' sticker.

Fair enough. I miss art class where you could just doodle about

I miss the moment when I doodled Area 88's Shin Kazama and F-14 Tomcat in my Biology textbook

>purest form of love
a man of taste
(i have a lot of ACTIVE-chan pics so i'm posting them)

Back in high school art class was a shit flinging hour, people literally threw bags across the classroom and the teacher didn't bat an eye.
I will have learnt literally nothing in those clases, I got coached fundies by my more artistically inclined little sister years ago and everything else is self taught.

>drawing in your textbook
I didn't realize I shared a general with such barbarians.

Currently messing around with the super old demo level from November 2016 that's been untouched for a long time on the current iteration of the game.

It's different.

A man of culture doodles on his notebooks so as to not lower the value of the book when you resell it hundrerd-thirdhand!

You're improving some shitty ass textbook that's 30 years out of date with planefus.
That's being patrician, buddy.

2/2

We had to do shit, but you know drawing a comic and stuff like that is fun. But the teacher was a cool guy so that probably helped

But all my shit comes from my Deviantart years

Keep at it Active a cute

Youtube updated video when?

she's looking at you

I remember drawing an air combat scene in my English textbook which wasn't even 5 years old at that time.

It rustles my jimmies that there aren't more schematics of it.

>spoiler
I'm glad I wasn't proud enough of my stuff to be bothered to make an account and post shit. I cringe a lot while looking at my older artwork. Wonky anatomy, aiming to emulate what I termed "manga" style, mech designs that could use some aditional design work...

that's lewd
more

STOP TEASING US

>tfw still have most of my drawings on paper
>probably most of the digital ones too if I bothered to look
Maybe one day I will look at all that junk again. I remember making some X-Wing/F15 hybrid with AC liveries

God, I can't even... This was me 3-4 years ago? Clearly I hadn't come to the realization of how great planefus are. Let's not talk about some other issues this has.
Maybe I'll salvage this someday.
The light scribbles are just ideas for how it could work in a shmup.

I mostly moved to digital as to not bother with the space paper takes up. I'm diving deep into the abyss. I feel physical pain when seeing how I drew people around the time of pic related.

You've got me curious, now post some.

Woah... so THIS is the power of a redditor...

>bad
>shmup sprite
It doesn't even have badly drawn vydia characters in it

It's been on a backburner for a while, I should probably get back to it.

s-sorry

It just dawned me that the 2014 timestamp is the year I scanned it, not the year I drew it. Judging by the anatomy on contemporary pictures, it should be older.
Anatomy or mechanical stuff I drew? This here is an illustration for a project we had in Language and Literature class in the last year of high school. We had to write a story pertaining to the theme of "First Contact". I ended up splitting from my group due to differing opinions and wrote my own. I was the only one in the entire class to hand the assignment over.
I really dislike the way I drew characters back then. It's painful.

This isn't even really that bad. It's a metric fuckton better then anything I could draw, I can tell you that.

I'm gonna side with Tom, this is alright, but I am also garbage at drawing people

The one in the post you replied is a year old, I had finally gotten a good grasp on anatomy [/spoiler] and I'm quite proud of it [/spoiler]. Pic related is a year older. I don't think I can muster the willpower to post older things. Spoilered just in case. It's meant to illlustrate Maheu from Zola's Germinal in the mine.

I dunno man, you're hyping it up like it's this extravaganza of shittery, and this pic just seems like you weren't 100% on the faces.
Let's see some older stuff. If I'm right, it's not even going to be bad, it just seems worse because you're the one that drew it.

Now if you'd posted some legitimately deviantart-tier garbage like pic related, then I'd have a different opinion.

I've done worse. Most of it isn't scanned, though. I'm going to regret this, aren't I?

That isn't too bad if you consider how long ago it was. Wonky anatomy but that's what you may as well expect

I'll see if I can't find some fun old stuff too when I get home

I can't for the life of myself draw something that is or was alive at some point.
The abortion in the lower part was supposed to be a pilot climbing a sand dune and took more time alone than the rest of the drawing.

Sorry to say this,
but the tall one has some serious Bayonetta syndrome
Don't forget, even if you dislike your old drawings, it's what influenced your style from there on out, so every drawing you've ever done is worth it, since it helped you to become the great artist you are.

This might be the oldest piece I have scanned. Not even "muh ayylmao" can excuse this. They haven't changed a lot in 6 years, looking back.
Before I went on an autism streak and wrote down a lot of basic grammars for conlangs, the reason this picture is labeled "harudim", the species was called Tacitus Sicarius . It wasn't even an edge-induced choice, they descend from a nocturnal predatorial omnivore and it felt like a good idea at the time.
It's sometimes hard to look back at what you were proud of. I'm still very fond of all the things I came up with in that time. Pic related is a prime example, it belongs to quite possibly the oldest (and most cherished) setting I still work on, though it's changed a lot since it's inception.

That flame/ smoke spiral on the mig is top tier tho

The MG pierced Mirage just came out by itself, it needed almost no corrections.
Maybe it's just the french hate embedded in my DNA

Alright I don't have thta many on here, but here's an AC related one with lensflare

>9
Found a buddy at the bottom of the pile

kek

Glad you enjoy it

Let's see everyone's attempt at hand drawing their planefu. Right now, nothing you've previously done.
Hard Mode: From memory

Gonna pass, the last time I tried to draw anything was 9 years ago

When I come back I'll try

A piece of ecstacy

A quick one

How is that an excuse?

qt Tomcat tbqh

>get a load of this pussy

From imagination or reference?

Hard mode of course

Lousy attempt at muh F-16

I warned you.

>russian build quality.jpg

Your turn Thunder.

Good old ms paint

At least it turned out better than expected.

Cute and top tier choice

Really oddly stretched, if you squashed it a bit that would be spot on minus the bent nose

Nice

Could be worse desu. At least I can actually tell it was supposed to be a flanker.

Quick Su-27 sketch.
Drawing from imagination is objectively hard.

Nose/canopy a bit short and the ass a bit far down I'd say but it's a flanker alright

Hard mode engaged!
Actually kinda satisfied with how it turned out especially when some of my referenced images have looked worse :P

This got me a week in detention when I was in 6th grade.

I still like you for showing me that plane

Hang on is that a jap fighter parked at Pearl? Also I still don't get how this ends with detention