Got my first car mire today how often do you get mired Veeky Forums

Got my first car mire today how often do you get mired Veeky Forums

While waiting for pizzas to deliver in the parking lot today some native girls leaned against my car and took pics with it.

>it's a 4cyl accord that cost 8k

The vehicle that they were in is about 3x it's value... A RAM 1500 obviously still being paid for

>drive uncommon car
>see same car coming the other way
>they flash their fogs at you
>you flash your fogs back

feels good

you live in nevada or somewhere on the west ish coast, where is it?

You motherfucker. I thought you were dead, or in prison.

Pretty much whenever i drive it (rare), had someone lean out their window and scream 'SIIIIICK' at me this arvo

>same model parks next to you
>when you see him getting in his car he makes sure to carefully open his door to not hit your car

what car?

fuckin sick

:^)

British Columbia

I'm not dead or in prison. I've just been busy with a woman, she doesn't let me do anything besides lay down and watch TV.

That's good, I'm glad to hear it. I too have ascended.

On another note, I got a '17 accord. It's automatic and terribly boring, but at least it's got a leather and the v6. The c4 hasn't broken down either.

Every time I pass by another VW ricer fag because I have 20th anniversary wheels on my Jetta

All day every day

Accord is a nice comfy all rounder, I'm sure it doesn't hold a candle to your C4 in fun though.

I have enough for a C5 now but insurance in British Columbia recently got fucked in the ass by chinks and rates went up 20%, I'm keeping the money in investments and maybe using it for a house/land instead, unless the C5 drops more.

Honestly, the Accord is just as fast as the C4 up to 100. But you're right, it's not even half as fun.

Just get a c4 faggot

Literally every day even get cucks that want me to pop the hood at gas stations and rev

I have an old WRX, endless mires from high schoolers

I have demographic data.
3.8 Genesis Coupe
>bunch of graduate student international girls and a dancy Chinaboi I was transporting to a club were freaking out about it
>Mexican guy at a gas station wanted to know about the new GDI engines
>Persian security guard eye fucked it hard and said his friend bought a 370z instead

Auto Civic sedan that's missing hubcaps, has yellow headlights, and scrapes all around the bumper covers
>Vietnamese guy I bought an AE86 from said it was "hella clean"
>extremely drunk Mexican guy in a Chrysler 300 with an audibly deflating rear tire at a gas station around the Salton Sea said it was "clean" and asked if I raced it before peeling out and nearly smashing into a truck
>go to a CVS every month in a very rich white and Asian neighborhood intentionally to get appalled or pitying stares from those folks

Oh yeah, some white teens in a neon green 3.8 Genesis Coupe passed by me as I was loading shit into the trunk and screamed "we all about dat Hyundai life yo."

Surprisingly often from people who have same or similar models

hqppy

A guy once asked if it was a turbo model and got disappointed when I said it wasn't.

Almost every day, even though it's nothing special.

this happens with my mazdaspeed 3 pretty often

It's always niggers but they offer to buy it or ask me where I got the paint job atleast once every week. It's silver in all the spots covered in snow but its the only pic I've got on my pc.

>have common econobox
>always see women or old men driving them

reeeeeeee, good car feels where are they at?