WE

post your (non meme) cherche builds!

Leave ____ to me

What does Lyn's breath smell like?

Could anybody explain this meme?

not this fucking shit op image again

FUCK OFF

>They only demoted Seth, one of the shittest reds in a long time
>They'll get away with it because everybody is busy being happy with a free 5* and CYL units in general
The perfect crime and we all fell for it.

>tfw summer banner was cruel to me
>so is CYL banner now
Goddamit

Brave lyn

>Finally not only get a Lyn but one that is very useful.
>Neph and BK on the horizon

I literally cannot stop coming.

OH HO

I am very upset that Amelia wasn't demoted. Rip the armor dream.

WE WUZ RIDING TOGETHER AND SHEIT

It's Euro time, most americans are asleep. That should tell you enough.

Titania'ss ass

disappointed not a BK thread

He would have been perfect 3* material

Hector's semen

I can confirm that Lyn's bow and presumably Ike's blessing as well don't negate spurs and the like, only hone type buffs. No stamina now, but I can provide proof once I get it back.

I'd totally spend some money on this game if the exchange rates weren't so garbage for me.

Ikebros feel free to add me. My +atk Linde is yours

Fuck you all tripleniggers on Roy's team who keep your leaders as shitty green summer units or motherfucking sumemr Leo, especially all of you faggots who keep on sending summer Elise because you depraved pedophiles put her as lead or give all the terrible bridal units that aren't named Bridelia
like legitimately fuck off and stop putting so many shitty green and red mages when there's tons of Ikes and BLyn around, fuck off

Rolled him on the very first/free roll! Bartre can go suck it!

Who should I support in the banner that's guarenteed to win?

How about now?

Euro-time Word Cloud.

Can Ike live with -Atk spread? He still hits 50 with the Atk+1 seal.

So a brave bow would be straight up better than mugugaipan for Lyn right?
I wouldn't be losing anything besides arena points by switching to it?

do i do it?
TA/QR with lightning breath+ is ber best build isn't it?

>the gif is STILL not fixed

>
I picked Lyn because Colorless is full of shit. At least with Green I can get a 4 Star +10 Nino/Cherche/Cecilia and Barst for Reposition and Barte for Fury 2.

The only good things I can personally think of you can get from Colorless is Lyn, Innes, Kagero, Jaffar, Mathew, Genny, Elise and Klein. 8 units out of the 31 avaliable currently in the Gacha system.

The only greens that you probably don't want are Raven, Merric, Soren and Beruka.

Post rating predilections

Ike

tfw you rolled Hector to give DC to Ike only for Urvan to have a bleh effect
At least his A skill is balling tho

Enjoy my Iote's shield Beruka.

Just got cucked out of my pity rate by a Lukas. I don't really mind Lukas, but he is +SPD/-DEF.

Fuck IVs man, whoever thought they were a good mechanic por a gacha needs to off themselves.

No fucking shit. I've been saying this since their release that spur/goad/owls are the new meta. Why do you think I rate Bravecina so highly? Literally +6 speed and +3 attack to any non magic unit. Thats fucking insane.

S+ Lyn
S Ike
S Roy
S Lucina

Lyn or ike, the choice is yours.
I went for Ike because I own one and I have no lyn.

yes, do it

Ride the bike!

lyn - S+
ike - S
roy - S
lucina - S

I got a +def-res B!Lucina, I'm so happy! Offering those commissions was well worth it ;_; I just summoned the free Lyn too, and now i can roll for greens in peace!

Lyn: 5/5
Ike: 4.5/5
Roy: 4.5/5
Lucina: 4.5/5

Ike A+
Lucina S
Lyn S+
Roy A+/S

>lucina great

Why's everyone grab lancebreaker instead of blue tomebreaker on Thundercock. Is it for gibbing Effie and fliers?

How is +atk-spd for /ourboy/? Got amazing Skill fodder and a saber after wards by rolling reds greens and blues. But after dumping all my orbs I am at a 4% pity and wanna get rid of it.

thank you cherchefriend!

Lyn S+
Lucina S+
Ike S
Roy A+/S-

Merge a neutral Lyn into a +Res - HP one or the other way around?

Has IS ever pointed out the existence of IVs in FEH until now? If not, do you think they'll do something about them now that they did?

>Ike
>Roy
> A+

Ike: A+
Lucina: S
Lyn: S+
Roy: S

Anal sex with Mae!

Peg lances have high res and you quad them with LB

Why the fuck are you rolling Grays after already getting the free one?

Ike : A+
Lucina : S
Lyn : S+
Roy : S+

>wanted only Lucina
>ended up with 2 Roys, -att and -spe, and Lucina(free)

Tempest and GHB fliers have like 40 res.

You really need quad them or they don't die for shit, also some Lancers can tank him on forts.

Idk about Roy so that was probably pretty off but I can't really put Ike in the same tier as the rest since his niche is wonky but his skills are nice

a bit slow but shouldn't be a problem if fucking Cecilia doubles shit on a cav team. Give him darting blow or swift sparrow if whale

Not much choice if you get 5 of them

Which Julia is better? +res-HP or +res-def? Going to fuse but no idea which one I should keep. Leaning keeping -HP

ya fucked up, she already kills the relevant blue mages because of her enormous res and lances aren't prevalent enough to warrant TA

should have went with fury to strengthen all the other matchups

Righty, good thing I have a shitload of Narcians now. RIP buddy

IS ROY DOING IT?

If you read carefully about the date of the free summon. It says:

>8/31/17 at 3:00 am ~

>Event May Change or End

>If the Heroes offered in this Summoning Event change or the Summoning Event Ends, a notification will be sent out.

So free neutral summoning events may become a norm if IS sees increased profit from this banner compared to others.

>lucina
>S and above

You can't be serious when buff tier list is separate. S+ buffer for sure for that catagory but as a unit? B+ falls right along with lukas

Julia's def is complete horsecock anyway so go with + Res -def

Well, Roy is not as awesome as the others outside of a horse emblem (and this list doesn't take emblem buffs into account), and Ike seems too niche for now.

Didn't the Alm and Celica Army summons only have one demote each as well? Either way though, Amelia, Innes, and Tana all have significant unique skills so nobody should've expected their demotion anyways.

Cuckdeliafags LITERALLY SEETHING and FURIOUS that /their cuck/ whom they spent money on is LITERALLY outclassed by a F R E E unit.

Is there a Google Doc up with the charted progress of the votes so far? Looking to see what each team's scores were after the first hour.

+res-def because she should never be taking physical hits anyway.

>buff tier list is separate
According to who?

Here is a nice (you).

+Res/-Def. Her Defense is awful anyway and lowering HP lowers her magic soak, which is literally what she's good for.

You forget these are the guys who have been shilling S tier Est for a while now. I took that into account.

>arena assault final map , last 4 are complete shitters, a team composed of boey oboro(4*+9) tobin and Mathilda
>Oboro walls off a ryoma without a care in the world and proceeds to also wall a brave effie
>Tobin one shots hector
>Boey baits and nukes off azura with ignis
>Mathilda just sits around looking confuse
Am i in meme purgatory ?

you might want to look at her stats my dude

Lynbros feel free to add My Cordelia, she deletes all variants of Lucina. Will have lb2 by the end of the day.

>41/50/36/30 Stat line
>Somehow even remotely comparable to Lukas.
Jesus fuck. I fucking hate Lucina with all my guts, but she is a fantastic unit, retard.

>Leaning keeping -HP
for what fucking purpose, I bet she would die in one hit even from brave archers

She's probably the best buffer right now and her stats are rock solid. She's easily atleast an A+ unit wise.

It also can save your ass in case of needing tank a lancer.

He have a decent bulk, but the usual is keep him away from anything. Brave kills him no matter what.

Stats and combat ability aren't the only thing that matters.

A unit that fills a useful niche is way more valuable than a unit with muh stats.

She's a buffer with 34/36 and decent bulk
Eirikia is S rank in tier lists because of her buffing abilities anyway

crazy kanpeki

Okay, I also don't think Lucina is the S+ material, but are you serious or fishing for (You)s? A lancer with a swordsman's stats, that's already A+ material right there, even without her insane buffs.

I have a fuck ton of darting blow fodder since j still rolled red after pulling him. Might not have been the best idea but I got spooked by the - spd and needed more skill fodder thanks user.

Did I fucking JUST

>she has goad fliers
Dumb cuckdeliafag.

Aside from the CYL banner units has there been any other characters that came as kitted out as horse lyn? She's only missing an assist skill and the rest of her kit is ridiculous.

>rolled for CYL
>got a +atk Rein
>tfw Ike will ruin him

No. Her and Ike are the first.

Save for CYL, they said

It'll be worth it, they said