/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Half AP Cost Campaign - (So far it doesn't include Ember Gathering)
Period: August 31, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 ~ September 07, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC

>"1 Million Download Campaign"
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Facebook Campaign for 10k likes & 2k shares (Completed)
- 18 Saint Quartz
- 4 Summon Tickets
- 3 Golden Fruits
- 10 Mana Prisms a day for the duration of the Campaign (up to 130)
>"1 Million Download Pickup Summon"
Period: August 31, 2017 (Sat) 7:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5*s Sakata Kintoki - Limited, Altria Pendragon, Altera, Jeanne d'Arc, Vlad III and Zhuge Liang (El Melloi II)
4*s Altria Pendragon [Alter] and Saint Martha
3*s Robin Hood and Boudica
Check the schedule of the Rate ups for the 5*s: webview.fate-go.us/2017/0831_1million_cp/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg (embed)
Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/craft_essence_profile.php?essence=262#nav
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Succ

Mephistopheles!

GOLDEN

dead game

NOBU THE CUTEST.

I WANT MAMA RAIKOU

reminder that the bunny smells good

Tell me about Kintoki, what is his legend?

Your time is over Doomtard, fujoshit will save NA

He tried to kill the oni, but that loli pussy is too good to pass on. proof the even /ourboy/ is into loli since it's literally alpha taste.

I'm calling the police

>NP 5
WHAT
THE
FUCK

What characters do ya want to appear in Fgo?
Obvious Brunsteid, Gun God, Ado Edem and V/V would be something I'd drop some money on.

Why is Liz so perfect?

I would be scared of that chin too

You haven't rolled 5 5* servants in a single roll before?

No one, I don't want actual characters associated with this piece of shit

I want to bully Aristotle!

Liz saved multiple timelines from the Mathman!

>Gun God

Genghis Khan

Wrong Gun God user.

I hate this

I want to do excessively lewd things to this dragon

We need the strange fake cast. Especially Richie.

>Gun God
>V/V
Might as well put Sword God in there too, would be pretty funny.

Kintoki's muscles are pretty disgusting

So what did 1.3 add?

>nothing to do but kill doors
fgo sure is fun

dumb EX-Luck male master

You don't NP5 limiteds first thing?

What's wrong? too manly for you, fatboy?

But I did user.
Ado Edem IS sword god.

But they're being supervised by a very responsible adult. A queen even!

>Brunsteid
Put her sister in here as well, I mean its not like we're ever getting Tsukihime 2.

get a life, loser

Saegusa Yukika (servant when?!)

>Rolling for Saber Alter or Goldboy
>Get Stheno and nothing else

What do I do with this? I've already got Carmilla as best assassin and best girl with best body.

Also this half AP even is kinda dumb when you think about it. We're getting a week of farming doors, which means no farming MP or Ascension mats. Then we get a week of double farming Ascension mats, but all that does is make up for the week not farming some. Then we get some MP to make up for the week of not farming some.

So as a whole, all this event does is make us play more for some QP.

His muscle look fine to me, but the pronounced veins look a bit weird.

stop responding

Ha! Nice gyno Sakata!

I just realized that after I already posted, my bad.

sure i will, since there's nothing to do in fgo na right now apart from kill doors.

booooring

Should I use my AP on the QP quests? I've never had QP problems in the past.

Don't reply. Don't acknowledge the doomposting and it goes away. The sooner you all realize this the better the thread gets.

Well to be fair, the new dailies are supposed to come with Okeanos so standar mats that aren't in LONDON will be easy to farm and then after halloween it won't be so hard have max ascended servants

where did Kintoki's nipples go?

What's the most optimal door hunt? 15 or 20 ap

I got a Medusa at 75 with Kaleido... Should I use another Grail to get her to 80 with gold border? I don't have XP cards to level her up tough. And I wanted to save 2 grails to get Lancelot to 90.

You will certainly have problems later if you don't abuse the shit out of it this week.

The problem with FGO is you can't really get servants. So all you're doing is farming for shit for your servants. Compared to other games where you can do both unit collecting and resource grind FGO isn't compelling.

Japs have an irrational fear of guys with nipples, don't ask me why.

QP quest is most efficient master XP and Bond by far, and you will need the QP in the future. Bond up some of your low star servants for interlude quartz if you haven't already.

Same place DIO or Goku's went.
Where? I can't say but likely replace all buff blonde anime nipples go.

Daughter of a mountain hag and a Red Dragon deity, basically making him a mix of divinity and monster. He was raised in the wild at a mountain which meant he was doing things like playing and wrestling with animals all day, and demonstrated massive feats of strength even as a child. He went through alot of adventures which are popular, and is the centerpiece of health and prosperity for children in Japan, basically an icon for people to want their children to be similar to; Strong, healthy, and kind. A "standard" type of protagonist who cares for justice and all things good.
As he grew up, he would eventually become recruited by Raikou along with 3 others dubbed the 4 Heavenly Kings, and became one of the greatest heroes because of it. His strong sense of justice leads to him wanting to spend his life protecting women and children, which is in line with his more famed tales as a child.
The one tale which FGO focuses heavily on for Kintoki is how he used to meet a young girl when he was smaller, who would routinely take him out as a "playmate" and have drinking and wrestling bouts with him. The young girl was Shuten under a disguise, and they grew so close that their emotions develpoed towards eachother.
When he grew up and joined Raikou and the others, they were made to go hunt Shuten since she and the rest of the Oni were seen as a menace because of the killing and all that which comes with being an Oni.. They took disguises and came as guests to Shuten, feasting until he got drunk and poisoned by a divine sake that Raikou had recieved from the Gods for this purpose. While drunk, Raikou cut off her head, and Kintoki couldn't do much, since while he was in love with her, she was still an Oni who had taken many peoples lives.
After that whole ordeal, Kintoki couldn't help but feel guilted for having gotten the person he loved killed in such an underhanded way, and thus his one wish is to bring her back just so he can meet her again.

I guess to the same place Gil's nipples went.

>Want Fragments CE because they are all around great for evereything and Scat would be nice to have

>Want Tamamo to complete a decent Vlad team and I like Carmilla

I'm leaning a bit more towards Tamamo because of Carmilla and the event CEs that would let me empty the event shop but I also feel like I would horribly regret not getting at least one Fragments.

What do.

You ever see a picture of a fat japanese baby with a square red apron looking thing? That's him.

>Raikou's killed Kintoki's gf
That must have sucked for him.

>and thus his one wish is to bring her back just so he can meet her again.
At least they can meet again Chaldea.

Truly, is there anyone worse than Liz posters?

How easy is it to get NP5 welfare servants during their events?

thanks for the backstory. This explains all the fanart of them together.

That's heartwrenching. I kind of want to reunite them now.

kawaii

Fragment is nice to have but not needed other CEs like this fate-go.cirnopedia.org/craft_essence_profile.php?essence=262#nav
are free

Did Raikou mommy'ed Kintoki too or was she just his boss?

Fairly easy provided you focus on the event

welfare? You might need an apple here and there but most of them drop them already, you'll be fine as long you use the event boosts

Should I roll single or 10?

don't roll scat banner if you're not gunning for her, simple as that

wtf i hate mom now

In the stories, there really wasn't any basis for the whole motherly aspect of Raikou. In FGO, he was practically his mother figure since his actual one was a mountain witch, so he basically became "adopted" by her later when he begun working under her.

Fragment does about triple the output of stars.

You're guaranteed a 4star something for a 10.

>comparing 2013 to Lunar Hot Springs

You use 2013 in support servants like Tamamo, Merlin or Waver. Meanwhile Lunar Hot Springs is for damage dealers. Plus 8(or 16 if you manage to roll 2) free stars each turn is too good to pass.

>4 stars vs. 8 stars at worst
I mean, I get where you're coming from and all but that doesn't really seem on the same level at all.

gil = me
rin = gatcha
saber alter as herself
I started to rewatch Carnival Phantasm while waiting for the banner, I kinda miss this era of fate.

>2013
Fuck, I mean 2030. But you know what I mean.

The game seems to imply he was the one who killed Shuten and Raikou took the credit so he would stop feeling so bad about the whole thing

>...The execution of criminals.
>This weapon was made for that purpose. It needs neither a history nor anything else.
>Yes, yes. Indeed, that's correct. You understand quite well.
>To I as the leader of the Minamoto it was a peerless companion, but to I as a mother it is a useless item.
>But more importantly than that, won't you talk with your mother more?
>Ah, but before that. The night is getting deeper, so I suppose I should prepare a midnight snack.
>Oh, I know!
>If I'm going through all this trouble, we should call Kintoki too. I'm sure he'll be delighted.
Don't you think too? Heehee, of course.

>Doujigiri Yasutsuna.
>A long blade understood to be the greatest of Japan's five most celebrated swords.
>Though it is considered to be the blade that lopped off Shuten Douji's head, it can not be confirmed as the Raikou Minamoto summoned to Chaldea refuses to discuss the details of what happened on Mount Ooe.
>The possibility exists that rather than Raikou, it was one of the Four Devas who slew Shuten Douji...

>2013

>You will never have midnight talks and eat handmade snacks with mommy
Why live

Carnival Phantasm was so good it almost seems like a miracle it became a thing.

Why does everyone want Raikou? Is it her character? It seems like she's made for wave clearing but by the time she rolls around most people will have a np2+ Lancelot, who seems like he'd be more effective a lot of the time unless I'm missing something.

>throw 3 quartz at gacha to satisfy the urge
>get this
Neat I guess

It's certainly possible they'd change it to that. Either way, the decapitation didn't actually kill Shuten. She managed to survive and launched herself (her head) at Raikou, but Raikou was protected by a helmet given to her by the Gods, and then killed her.
It could be Watanabe otherwise, considering I'm assuming he'll be the next to be summoned in Onigashima.

>It seems like she's made for wave clearing
Dumb Lancelot poster

1 ticket and 1 3* CE. Off to a bad start but that's par the course.

WHAT THE FUCK I JUST WANTED EDGY SABER

Wow, poor you.

dumb unrivaled poster

I'm happy for you, user

Hey, did the user with a summoning circle made it? Did he get his waifu?

Enjoy your goldman, user.

Absolutely GOLDEN

>It seems like she's made for wave clearing but by the time she rolls around most people will have a np2+ Lancelot, who seems like he'd be more effective a lot of the time unless I'm missing something.
Show your math.

G O L D E N

It was within my calculations.