/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2061

Dragons and Lesbos...sounds familiar edition

>Recent News
SSR Grea
SSR Zaoshen (Fire Bonito)
Gambanteinn 4* (Grand Io's Weapon)

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for September:
8/31 - 9/3 - Legfest Part 2 - New Character Spark
8/31 - 9/8 - Lonesome Dragoness
9/9 - 9/21 - Touken Ranbu Collab
9/22 - 9/29 - Guild War (Wind Favored)
9/30 - ??? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Crew Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#profile/14417356
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/844716
gbf.wiki/Lonesome_Dragoness_(Summon)
wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Grea_of_Mysteria
wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Anne_and_Grea
wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Grea_Do-Or-Die
wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Grea_the_Dragonborn
wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Summertime_Grea
wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Anne,_Liberator_of_Mysteria
wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Battlecaster_Anne
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/669294
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grea is cute

Stop Fighting!!!

when does pendent shop restock?

You can do that without explicitly shitting on people who would want to waifu her, which is what they do

it's right here you silly, what do you mean "doko"

pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi
Which gbfg guilds are actually recruiting?

It's hard to tell since most are full

Only happy Lily is allowed here nano!

nooooo fighting

CHUCHUYEAH

Maybe not every character needs to be added with the intention of being someone's waifu?

TOOT is recruiting.
We're totally-not-casual guild, aiming for tier A and fighting every winnable match.
We need one more HL member, competitive wind grid is preferred.
Our "rules" are simple: Play this game. Improve your grids, join discord, cooperate, push GW with the boys and have fun.
No faggot ass quotas, just give all you can.
ST: 3-5AM JST
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#profile/14417356
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/844716

Can I use SSR Grea's ougi animation with the SR version?

That's not fair to the people who dislike the characters that are added as waifus

Reminder that we only got greashit because we couldn't wipe out vira cancer in time.
Start working together now if you want any change.

That last thread was full of bad discussions.

not really, you're completely wrong right here.
it's like saying that they've made a mistake by making Stan and Aliza a thing.
let some characters be taken, Like I said, it adds to the world, so it doesn't feel like everything revolves around the MC's life.

every month
just google "pendant shop gbf" or "_____ gbf" next time

>Rank 70+ only

So, what did we learn from this month /gbfg/?
Other than the fact that the depression hit hard this month, what's up with that?

>it's like saying that they've made a mistake by making Stan and Aliza a thing.
Considering the fact that the only reason people enjoy that pairing is so they can shit out 500 NTR doujins are you saying they didn't make a mistake? The nips raged about that years ago when that event first came out

>Post spark depression from not getting a single thing I was looking for besides the character I sparked

Help

Seriously?

If you just want the buffs, you can join my solo crew. No, I am not kmr.

New places and people will do everything in there power to ruin things I love.

Well if you make every character able to be your waifu then its not fair to the people who don't want that.

Delete this, Grea will be a joyful hetro bridesmaid

I want to help in guild wars!

sparks can give shit rolls too
so save for a spark unless you want to complain about getting shit rolls only

>hat the only reason people enjoy that pairing is so they can shit out 500 NTR doujins
I don't enjoy that pairing for that, not everyone that plays this game is a disgusting fat neet otaku that only cares about self-inserting.

Try applying for fleet or cumshot happiness if they're not full

Again, they don't have to forcibly pair everyone with MC but they could at least leave it ambiguous like most characters

I don't have the SSR for her fate's, I haven't done the SR's and I'm not gonna transcribe the event but they're basically as married as you can get in a country as homophobic as japan when you aren't willing to dumpster the normie crowd

>gbf.wiki/Lonesome_Dragoness_(Summon)
>I used to be afraid of myself. I always thought my powers brought nothing but pain and destruction... But my friends helped me see differently. Now I know my power is the power to save, to protect those I love, and I'll use it to do just that.

>wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Grea_of_Mysteria
>The lonesome dragon marched toward the concert hall to devastate the creatures from beyond. She would bring down preternatural force on anyone or anything that defiled the academy halls where her dearest friend once stood.
>The lonesome dragon vows to annihilate the swarming hordes of monsters that blaspheme against her academy of memories. Her claws will rend asunder the curtain through which the creatures of the dark stride.
>The lonesome dragon's rage can no longer be contained. Whatever it takes to shatter the door to the Dark Realm, she will do it. Whatever must be done to defend the academy in Anne's absence, her explosive power will ensure it.

>wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Anne_and_Grea
>"I tried to protect the school while you were away, but I couldn't. I'm sorry, Anne... I just wasn't as strong as you!"
>"Just rest, Grea! You always push yourself too hard... If anyone should be apologizing, it's me. I wasn't there for you when you needed me!"
>"The concert hall means so much to the two of us, Anne. I shouldn't have let it come to this... I just wasn't good enough to save it.
>"Leave the rest to me, Grea. I'll ruin the beasts that hurt our school and did us wrong! "

>wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Grea_Do-Or-Die
>Do you remember when we first met in the music hall? Ever since then, you've been propping me up in some way or other. Lean on me, Anne... if only for today!

-cont

The game wants you to self insert, you fucks.
But that doesn't mean that every character has to lust after (You).

no, fuck off, that is the worst kind of character possible.
it's incredibly shallow and really obvious that the character only acts like that to please two different camps.

Keep fighting.

>100 rolls
>only SSRs were Selthans and Hector
Wew. On the positive side, I just now need 2 more Hectors to mlb it.

join Aion no me!

Don't bother continuing, nobody gives a shit about /u/garbage

>We want players to self-insert
>Just so we can shit on them with characters like Vira and Grea
>C-cygames totally isn't cucking (You) by doing this and intentionally antagonizing their playerbase
this is you right now

>wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Grea_the_Dragonborn
>The dragonborn fled from her home among the serpents early on. When she arrived at Mysteria Academy, students and teachers feared her strength and hesitated to approach.
>When the dragonborn vowed to be worthy of her friend's love, she was born anew in a form that transcended both dragon and human.

>wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Summertime_Grea
>Over here I've got the ocean breeze and a very special friend; that's enough. The underclassmen will find a way to have fun without me
>G-Grea, you know I'm bad at swimming. If you really want to get in the water, you have to show me how. Uh... left leg, right leg, right? Don't let me drift too far!

>wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Anne,_Liberator_of_Mysteria
>"Heh heh... Looks like we got carried away! I'm glad that everyone's okay, but we're going to be having school outside for a while." "That's fine with me if you're by my side" (Anne is resting with grea)

>wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Battlecaster_Anne
>I've been working on my summons and biding my time. Now that the competition with Leonard Academy is at hand, I'll show everyone the fruits of my training. Even Grea's gonna be impressed.

It's fall. Always tumbles down.

>two people are intimate friends
>they must be in a relationship
these fucking retards, seriously

No because then people like me who want characters that have their own love lives separate from the MC are missing out. You can't please both of us.

here's your (You), hang in there user, life will get better.

This image is doubly fitting considering the character.

Vira is still objectively garbage.

It's hard to believe you didn't roll SSR characters at all.

>roll an above average amount of SSRs during my spark
>but didnt get anyone i really wanted

not sure how to feel

Just say you don't care about it. It's okay to not like something, you don't have to try and hide in an imaginary crowd to express your opinion.

>The nips raged about that years ago when that event first came out
[citation needed]

>He thinks Grea isn't cuckshit
Even if she wasn't all over Anne she'd be rug munching Lyria instead

this delusion

>no crew

Yuricucks don't know what friendship between girls is

At least you didn't come back from a break, start leveling slvls and end up foddering a nodachi...

>Only reason i stopped feeding my embarrassing gatcha addiction is because all sites are sold out of gift cards

:^)

Friends beig Friends is now Homo. Delueded

Here's the first half where I got Selthans. I don't even care anymore since I'll probably stop playing by New Year.

See

>lesbofag false dychotomies
if she's not turned on by you it doesn't mean that she's gay you stupid fuck

We really need some happy Lily pics right now to quench this hate in the general!

Stop thinking everybody in the world is the same as you. Keep your personal opinions to yourself instead of trying to present them as facts, general rule or common knowledge. You're completely wrong.

>I can only read the surface level of any media I consume and nothing has a ulterior meaning

>Vira lunatic trying to shit on Grea now
Ok you nigger you're going too far.
Grea, while lesbo, ia an actual good girl unlike Virashit. Don't lump the two together you dumb self-inserting nigger

In a game where being a fucking lesbian and having some childhood friend are the only reason why someone doesn't fall for the MC, yes it does retard

Stop posting sad lily or I'll fuck you up both literally and figuratively!

BOXDAISUKI is recruiting!
Requirements: play the game; don't AFK during GW; have fun without causing others to not have fun; and like box.

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/669294

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Any new players who want someplace to just get drop buffs and help in farming your magnas (when I'm around) are free to join. I do have 28 slots open after all.

I'm a rotten girl, recognizing subtext is a fatal curse and it's destroyed my life

no, you got it wrong, they only have a ulterior meaning when it means they want to fuck the MC.
but if it's two close friend then it's all done in face value.

I just want a kind and caring strong crew, who can nurture me until I can take care of them when they are old and tired

>Actually good character
>Muh playing sad piano music all alone feel bad for me qq
>generic dragon girl muh uncontrollable power shit
>Muh fall in love because someone said a nice thing to me one time
Even Vira is more believable and interesting than the contrived piece of shit Grea is.

Madoka and Homura are just friends too, anons! Sometimes galpals devote themselves to one another and kiss!

/gbfg/ you're scary

>Anne x Grea is a really really soft yuri after all the hype from /gbfg/ /u/shitters
I'm deeply saddened

>It's an /u/shitter vs virashitter vs (you)sexualshitter triple threat match episode

Have a handsome man picture for a quick fix, /gbfg/

Missed your chance when Fleet filled up.

It's jsut a mobage bros. Headcannon whatever you want.

is the guild pubbed yet?

leechlist doko

grea is a shit character tho

I don't know anything about Grea yet. If you can post with me about Vira being objectively shitty and ugly then I'll just assume she's not too bad.

Vira is literally the worst shit I have ever seen. She has literally no reason to care about Kat.

It's pretty obvious that cygames is trying really hard to hide Grea's /u/ shit by making it so that you can't preview her fate episode in the gacha

Just literally trying to bait people to roll for her before they know probably

Dear fucking god
How can one group be so triggered by a lesbian character?
What the fuck is wrong with every single one of you?

>expecting anything real from cygames
even normal man and woman relationships happens once in a lifetime.
is there any other example besides Aliza and Stan? I don't think so.

So you were that user, my condolences. I rolled 89 times last legfest and got zero SSR, but this time i got 3 with 44 rolls. Good things will happen to those who wait. Good luck user

ded bois should still have two slots iirc

cuckmeo and juliet

Anime fans always get up in arms about their lesbians. Either when it's for or against it. I'd rather swallow Lesbians than the Homoshit though.

Kat saved her when she was young and weak and mentored her for the entire time she was with her in albion

Meanwhile all Anne did was not be a piece of shit human and then fucked off and abandoned Grea for large periods of time on a frequent basis.

Vira is 1000% more believable and interesting as a /u/ character than Grea who if you remove her dragon shit is literally just any Light Novel yuri heroine who gets bullied except for muh beautiful and smart and perfect friend whose only contribution is to not be a piece of shit human being like everyone else

>IO WEAPON DIDN'T FIX SHIT.

It's Japan. Normies are homophobic as fuck and also a significant portion of the game's playerbase. They couldn't go hard even if they wanted

starts with "a" and ends with "utism"

Reminder these characters are from RoB. Where no one feels for him like that(except maybe Pascale/Pamela)

>Likes: Tea
yeah what a true romance

>get Summer Sieg's 2nd fate
>hear Danua speak for the first time
wtf bros?! I thought she was like Anna. What the hell happened to her?

Atleast we have a lively general,r-right?

In the past few days I've hosted 4 grand orders and I got a cosmic weapon in the share chest every time. Does it happen very often? Because it seems like a great way to farm weapon stones.

I don't think that one really counts considering it's just Romeo and Juliet but by cygames.

Whats the secret sticker to post on the captains profile?

This is GBF and they're adapted for GBF, no excuse

And if twitter is any indication Grea is unpopular as fuck and has no business being an SSR to begin with. Fucking less RTs and likes than fucking SR characters

Gambateinn is actually good.

If you use 4 (Four) MLB of them.

No, that shit didn't happen besides getting saved once and the dumb bitch stalked and harassed Kat after that. Also Vira is ugly.

Keep making fun of light and dark, retards.

Soon dark and light will get Xeno weapons and our days of glory will return.