Britbong here. Why can't Californians drive?

Britbong here. Why can't Californians drive?

I had no problems in Alabama but every fucker in California was like a UK BMW driver on steroids:
> refused to let me in when I was indicating, usually speeding up to close the gap (because ???)
> left their indicators on for 20 miles, slammed on for no reason on the highway, I was flashing them to let them in BECAUSE SMOOTH MERGING GETS EVERYONE HOME FASTER
>every cunt in every lane slowed down to a crawl to rubberneck an accident on the side of the road
>people just merged in and out of the carpool lane over the double yellow lines
>nobody actually stopped at stop signs

They don't understand the concept that polite driving and a smooth flow of traffic means that everyone gets where they are going faster. It's like, "I have to get where I am going FIRST" but if EVERYONE does that then no-one gets anywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBbBrktYcPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>using your own anecdotal evidence as huge generalization that ALL californians can't drive.

why don't you get the fuck out of my country you cuck.

Mexicans

youtube.com/watch?v=QBbBrktYcPk

this

Not all of them can't drive, just most. If it was just one or two bad eggs, the whole 8-lane highway wouldn't be held up and I wouldn't have to force my way into lane changes EVERY FUCKING TIME.

But he's right, the more left wing the state, the shittier the drivers. Probably more women and Asians so people pick up bad habits.

Lefty libcuck soyboy fag state.
>why can't they drive?

Gee, I wonder why.

yeah that list is bullshit mostly but we'll definitely die before we let you merge

They don't call it a "california stop" for nothing m8

I still don't get why it isn't called a texas stop.

You have to understand that California is the collecting ground for the most fucked up Americans. Sometimes this ends up producing true innovation from free thinkers. See tech companies as an example. A lot of people have moved there and done great things.

But 90% of people that move there just want to smoke weed and moved there to run away from their problems in their home state. People literally run away to California. It's why they have the highest homeless population by far. It basically has the highest concentration of fucked up individuals due to its rep for being hip and having great weather and drugs.

Also has the highest illegal immigrant population. So a lot of the people with licenses there previously only drove in Mexico.

Pic related, average californian

im moving to california to get a kick ass maintenance job.. 35k>85k.. and as soon as i can transfer im fuckin gone

This is truth. Don't forget about sanctuary cities.

you better hope you're actually making 85k because anything under 70k/yr is poverty tier. the cost of living is retarded here and money doesn't go nearly as far.

> refused to let me in when I was indicating, usually speeding up to close the gap (because ???)
>every cunt in every lane slowed down to a crawl to rubberneck an accident on the side of the road
>nobody actually stopped at stop signs
These ones happen in the UK too, especially in the south east.

I don't see it very often at all, maybe cause I'm not a southerner

You forgot the biggest one
>running red lights turning left because impatient

I frequently do this around town after midnight because the city decided to put sensors in 1 of 2 lanes around half the fucking city

>after midnight
Sure, fine, youre not putting people in harms way but doing it in the middle of the day when im trying to drive straight only to slam on the brakes because stacy is being a bitch is annoying, and doing it at every light is worse

Jordan Peterson actually thinks he's hot shit

I've lived in socal my entire life and never had issues with people running red lights on a consistent basis. Usually it's just retards trying to beat the yellow who end up blocking off the right of way'd traffic for a second or so

its 47.50/hr at 45 hr weeks.. its legit.. plus its not in frisco or la or any huge city.. so it will be avg to slightly below cost of cali living.. ive done 2+ yrs of research.. but i have no interaction with people.. coming from the midwest im worried that people will be absolute shit to be around but im hopeful its not a stereotypical situation

Where at, roughly? I don't live in the big cities either but a studio is still 1k/month+utilities

bakersfield.. i found a 1 bed for 960 in the nw part of town.. i live in des moines currently.. i pay 865 for a 1 bed on the southside

Bakersfield ain't bad, it's definitely cheaper than most places in socal. You'll be alright with that wage, just don't get married

lol.. thanks user.. happily unmarried to my ladyfriend for 5 years

If you're into drag racing, you're in the right spot, too. Famoso raceway ain't far from there.

ive been looking at land near buttonwillow.. taking it a day at a time

this. folks talk shit about asian drivers being bad, but just try driving around a heavily Mexican area and you'll see there's no regard for driving courtesy and people either go too slow or too fast. Also a lot of fucking janky ass food trucks clogging up the fast lane for miles.

>, the more left wing the state, the shittier the drivers.

Playing the "muh left" "muh right" identity politics

pathetic. Clean up your room.

As an American to another, STFU

agreed.. user for congress

Californians actually have decent driving skills but most of them drive like assholes.

>Why can't Californians drive?
because they're not white

This. High population, and traffic creates lots of road rage, if anything more Californians need to smoke weed.

suck my dick from the back bitch nigga

tru fax

Attached: 1487583894561.jpg (236x117, 9K)

This, source in Texas.

Canadian here.

It's such a shame that a state with so much natural beauty and coastline can be ruined/hogged by such human garbage.

Why doesn't a more powerful state just annex them, push all of the inhabitants into the LA river, and light it on fire?

As someone who lives in Ontario and gets *maybe* 4 months a year with truly nice weather, their squandering/wasting of such a perfect environment fucking angers me.

GIVE ME YOUR SUNSHINE YOU LEFTIST NIGGERS.

Attached: 2011_fj_tt_3.jpg (880x460, 437K)

Dixieniggers can't drive though. You have bros that crash their mustangs and souped trucks, ranchers, okies and natives that poke along 20 under the speed limit, rednecks and oil workers who drive their lifted diesels like tanks, uninsured Mexicans and dindus in shitboxes and/or pimpmobiles, housewives whose driving skills end at moving the lever between "N", "D" and "R", and snowbirds who are utterly incapable of driving in precipitation of any kind or through blind curves or on slopes. None of you can park, parallel or otherwise.

The last group particularly rustles my jimmies because you dixie fucking shits invade my comfy mountain town in droves every year to escape your oven of a state and clog up all of the infrastructure.

That's high population density areas in general. They're all like that, only rural areas are chill.

>defending california
kill yourself

Attached: 1520478372884.png (645x773, 102K)