Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTD0MhX1-pM
youtube.com/watch?v=L-FYcS-RbGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What alignment does /twg/ go for when they play?

>skaven use underway
How long has this been known, and I mean in game not in the fluff
Thanks user, hopefully we'll be left with total war players in this general rather than fantasy and historical people

dab

Beautiful op

Idgi I've defended more times than I can remember in TWW. Maybe it's more common to be sieged on legendary but it happens all the time for me.
Defensive siege battles suck jsut as much as offensive ones so I don't get his point

I kinda agree with, OP. after playing couple bretonnia campaign, I want medieval 3

crypt horror alignment

Wouldn't Nids be true neutral?

don't dab

Ruined by the crying face, you completely missed the pont of this meme

Captcha:Jewson street

How will CA recover from this, I really can't wait for the next stream to see what they're doing instead.

And why did these guys do it, what the fuck would compel them to do this.

Death to gobbos alignment

holey moley irondrakes are fun

So, does /twg/ like the in-game skaven? They look broadly similar to the tabletop figures but less cartoonish. Vermintide was probably a bit closer to the models.

A S R A I

youtube.com/watch?v=vTD0MhX1-pM

Their unit quotes are good at least.

the models are gay, tabletop is gay israeli and has nothing to do with twwh

Unit models look good and the group movement really feels horde-like.

I actually like the mustaches

>tfw you learn after five games that garrisons can in fact attack when besieged without a lords help

I never realized how nice legs they have

>END IT

>Do you have some good examples?

So what's wrong with this stream, besides the dab it's just like two friends playing their campaign together
>the pont
The meme mocks extremists originally and then just the opponents of a faction
They were asked to, what's so bad about them

If WHTW wasn't 90% open fields battles it would be a way better game. Still pretty great though, but settlements full of chokepoints or river crossing would be great. BTW best map mods?

fag

That's a model edit. They are using spellsinger legs there.

>tfw no wardancer mistress

Fuck that looks fun. What was FOTS multiplayer like?

youtube.com/watch?v=L-FYcS-RbGI

To hit units with light armor. Be it through flanking or as the enemy charges and accepting the casualties(if they're miners, not ironbreakers)

>Bombaring civilians from orbit
>lawful good
That's the wrong commander for SS
It's all the factions in DoW Soulstorm, no 'Nids

I'm very happy with what I've seen.

>They were asked to, what's so bad about them

I mean the dab you dip

Who here cant wait for Karl Franz banter with high elves?

Get on Tods level

GCCM map pack, and what's wrong with field?

How do you use them?
I put them in a small 4-5 ranks deep unit between 2 dwarf warriors in my line

It sounded good enough from the stream. Kinda hard to focus on it though.

that's a male

You can just flank witht hem in these early Grombrindal battles and they wreck shit.

The WB is also from dark crusade, and SS tau commander was trying to make his own school of thought, the Diogenes of his day

It's good but it gets boring after a while 'cause the only parts of the map you can use to your advantage are hills.

The Cult of Ulric has always maintained that traps aren't gay.
Its the Sigamrite morafags who think otherwise.

>implying CA will go an extra mile with voice lines

He doesnt even have unique voice lines for the Wood Elves or any of the non vanilla factions

this time I just had a long line of dwarf warriors with irondrakes in middle, and then the irondrakes ended up being free to flank both sides of the middle from the center
he routed whoever came down center really quick

>I just watched the highlights
Good thing I'm recording this shit so you can see the comments asking for it Ah, some GCCM maps have hills, desu we just need to divide regions further and use quest maps on other stuff

>siege defense
>ironbreakers/lord/heroes standing away from the gate
>irondrakes on top of the gate, facing inwards on hold fire
>wait for horde of gobbos/zombies to move through gate and engage wall of steel
>irondrakes open fire and get ~2000 kills

understanders only!!!!

>tfw it rains inside Karaz-a-Karak

Probably lawlful evil as I only think what is good for me.

dwarf holds look comfy and scary at the same time

I just tuned in late. Twitch chat is as cancerous as always then.

I just found out something:
if you get reinforced by an AI and you got more then twenty units, not allowing big armies doesn't affect the friendly AI, so you get 40 units vs 20. I wonder if it works with WAAAAGHs

Have you ever been in a cave? It actually does rain like fuck inside caves due to the water seeping through the rock and every single mine anywhere has to have a strong pump so they wouldn't be filled with water.

That put aside the effect in question isn't probably due to that but simply lazyness of CA.

That's traditionally true neutral.

>brettonia is vanilla

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just can't fucking stop being good man. I'm the kinda faggot that feels guilty about ruining the day of a bunch of pixels.

YOUTUBE

>tfw incapable of playing the evil route in games unless it's the only one available

bretonnia was in-game from the first day

When talking to beastmen, WE or any of the future races, he uses generic lines

Nope just reddit
>tfw Devon miners pumped mines dry long before the industrial revolution

Me too man

needs another row for "lewd good" "lewd neutral" "lewd evil"

This makes me realize how absurdly tiny the units look compared to the buildings.

nigga i'm not giving money for factions that i "might like" when i didn't like the ones that were in the base game
it's not how it works

I always forgot to take picture when I'm doing battles

>absurdly

Dorfs might be midgets but they build big.

at least for the great hall entering the frikkin' capital of dwarfen kind

That's one for the Book

That dorf looks very satisfied.

Personally I always feel great after slaughtering dwarf and wood elf prisoners and sacking their cities

D&D alignments are retarded.

Fuck man. All of the end battle options are shite now.
Executing doesn't feel harsh and releasing or ransoming doesn't feel gracious. You just look at the numeric bonuses and do whatever.

Razing cities is still cool enough though

WHAT THE CRAPS GOING ON

The thing about whtw is that from a tw perspective it's quite mediocre, but from a wh perspective it's 20/10 and everythng you'd ever hoped for.

I play a lot of warhammer video games and I also play table top warhammer, most of their games are pretty shitty but this is easily the best one ever made.

I also play a lot of total war and have seen the vast improvements that have been made over the years, whtw made field battles pretty sweet with the magic and hero/monster units, but the rest of the game doesn't hold up to the previous titles.

>chaos isn't chaotic
>dark eldar aren't neutral evil because they're killing and torturing people only to stop their own race dying out

>custom siege map
>literally 1wall1gate
TWW was a mistake.

Have you thought about the poor guy whose job it is to light and feed these braziers?

Look who's back for round 2. Seems like his army comp has improved yet again; is he learning? Only 3 rangers now.
Weirdly enough, the autoresolve is favouring me more now that he has less rangers.

>execute prisoners
>your lord has a gained a trait: likes [executed prisoners]

>these guys got paid for that stream
no wonder CA took it down, I wonder what sort of talking to they got after that performance

>Play campaign
>Save every battle as a replay
>Binge watch them
>Spend all the time pausing and screenshotting
>Want to campaignpost with them
>Never do
>Forget all about it
>Repeat for nearly every faction

>You now realise why Iron Drakes and Gyrocopters are a thing.

All archer units are worth twice in auto resolve now, this is the same for towers

I didn't actually mind that much, I just liked the shitposting it generated

It does work like that with waaghs. If you fight two armies with two waaghs and only have two armies yourself, you will be facing 80 units vs your 40.

>lazyness of CA
That's a custom map retardo, so it's a fuckup by the modder

>wardancer mistress

hope you like getting humiliated and kicked in the nuts

Replayed M2 recently, lots of little touches I miss so very much. Listening to the pleas for mercy and the sound of the noose tightening after a hectic battle is cathartic.

The Clanrats and junk look great, but I'm really not a fan of how the Stormvermin are hunched over like the regular rabble and don't look any more disciplined. In the lore Stormvermin are noted for being noticeably larger and standing straighter than other Skaven to the point of being taller than the average human, as well as being drilled to at least on par with the State Troops of the Empire.

I really, really liked how Vermintide portrayed the Stormvermin, probably the most lore-accurate depiction of them I've ever seen. It's disappointing that CA haven't really lived up to their example.

3 units break dawi autoresolve
>thunderers
>rangers (gw)
>organ guns

>kicked in the nuts

They wouldn't do that

In Medieval 2 the prisoners would comment on the different post-battle options when you hovered the cursor over each of them. I don't remember the exact quotes but they begged for mercy and encouraged you to either ask for a ransom or release them. It was great for immersion.

>so many cool units from warhammer but so much cool depth lost from attila
>no fire scouring the battlefield and superbly crafted maps with crisp line of sight

I want to play Skaven and Lizardmen so badly.
But equally I want Medieval 3 with all of Attila's features that bleeds into Empire 2 with all the polish of FOTS gunplay

Its a unit of Ke$has