>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

crowcucks please get a trip so I can filter you

thanks

retard

Which one resonates most with you?

FUCK ANIME

!

I'm a total mega-retard-autist and i made a build on pOb that will totally be shit and not worth the time spent levelling it.
heres the basic dumb fuck idea.

I'll use BOTH Righteous Fire and Fire Nova Mine.
RF because fancy circle, and Mines because i actually want to do something instead of running around like a massive dickface in some gay flaming ring.

My idea is this.

RF does its DOT, I take Elemental Overload, which doesnt get TRIGGERED by RF since DOT and all, but couple that with fire nova mine(slap a crit chance skill gem on that) to trigger EO(this should increase RF burn damage... right???)

I'll use scion ascendency to be able to assign nodes starting from shadow to save the travel time it would take from the scion starting location.

At LVL 96 I'll have 220% life from tree and around 500 life regen.
There was also something interesting i saw in the scion ascendency which got me thinking.

">Trickster

New here, any tips on how to kill Brutus?

Would empower affect death aura from death's oath?

give me a fun build that can kill the end game

I really wish 6 linking shit was less expensive.

Sometimes i see some dumb unique drop and wanna do a build with it but 6 link instantly skyrockets its price and I already know it's just going to be borderline non viable to justify spending cash.

>Supports any skill gem. Once this gem reaches level 2 or above, will raise the level of supported gems. Cannot support skills that don't come from gems.

diablo 2 > poe

vms

No one wants to buy my level four empower.

sell it for me for 10c

what's wrong with fully completing the atlas

Diablo 4

So why is the duelist literally Mark Ruffalo?

Virgin. Making 50 chaos a day all day.

How to sextant

Virgin

this

poecraft.com/atlas

You put sextants mods you want to block on neighbors of neighbors of the map you want to run.
You put sextant mods you want on neighbors of the map you want to run.

Making 200 chaos a day, probably closest to speedrunner but I quit leagues always early and always rip like 600-1000 chaos per character to standard

Th user. Just started mapping for the first time and got some sextqnts.

kill yourself catposter

i wish i was the chadxalt but im playing abathur on my 2nd monitor while speedrunning shaped spider with my rf 11k hp scion
no doctor yet, 3 days and 275 spider maps completed

750 life regen rf...
user i...

who are you why?

fuck how much should i shoot for?

like 10% of life regenerated a second?

how do i get that, passives?

i spend all my time when not at pc on this

My response to your post earlier

pretty much

mirror gear has 14. 7k hp and 7000 health regen
decent is 9-10k with 4k
mediocre (t13-14 max) 7.5k hp 2500 regen
meme fire nova tier 6k hp 1.5k regen

why are you quoting?

check poe trade for a marble amulet
get 2% hp regen on boots
git gud...

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

who are you quoting

im trying to man.. im really trying to. thanks for the tip.

In between virgin and chad speed clearer. I tend to suck but know my shit.

Warm apple pie
Very erotic

About the recently introduced game breaking lagspikes. Anyone had them and found a fix or are we waiting for ggg to even acknowledge the problem?

>inb4 fix internets
It's the game bruh, my internets are bro tier

>Explosion deals Chaos Damage equal to 8% of the Monster's maximum Life

>kill one mob
>whole pack dies

???

Which explosion are we referring to
That damage also scale should if you have increased damage of a type that relates to it

>mob=single enemy
KILL YOURSELF WOWSHITTER

>Weaken pack
>Kill ten enemies
>Overlap

How are golem builds? Just ripped with about 250c left over, never played golems and have just enough to buy a primordial might.

Basically just looking for something to zoom around maps while afk. If golems are shit I might just go VFB.

You don't have enough to fund a golem build

>he thinks he can make a golem build with 250c
hahahahahahahahaha

he can though, and slowly climb up to complete it, but 250c is a good start, especially since he plays HC

Any good single target ele spells? I'm at act 8 and starting to struggle with bosses.

kek

just get a cheap 5l or upgrade your weapon

wtf are you even playing to struggle at act 8?

you are probably new so you have a small starter fortune
convert all your currency to chaos orbs (currency exchange on poe.trade)
You should have around 10-30c
buy a lvl 54-62 5L armor, support your main skill with as many good gems as possible (you said ele so inc ele dmg, conc destruction, added cold, faster casting, spell echo)

vaal storm call used to be decent, vaal flameblast

lol bruh he s clearly new and some boss encounters reset vaal spells
dont throw him off balance like that

Whats an easy build to do shaper with? I got through the guardians but my damage was too shit for shaper.

So I just finished act 5.

You seriously telling me I don't get any loot after the Kitava fight?

Uninstalled.

how common are blessing of chayula drops from the map?
i kinda need one to upgrade my eye of chayula but i dont want to pay the exorbitant fee for buying the presence or the blessing itself since im a currenclyless shitter.
buying chayula shards and running the map seems to be the best option for me.

what is your build

dp zerker
cyclone

>shaped racecourse
>12k xp/h
>shaped shore
>15k xp/h
>beachhead rot
>40k xp/h

>what is your build
I was trying some bootleg raider ngamahu cyclone build with the new ice axe instead. It was decent all the way to guardians but then the damage was kinda shit.

Why, because you can't kill a fucking low tier boss in seconds?

>You put sextants mods you want to block on neighbors of neighbors of the map you want to run.
Oh, is that how it works?

>massive skill tree
>tons of skills and skill supports
>5 billion uniques
>atlas
>sextants
>shaping
>lab and uber lab
>10 acts
>map mods for all the previous league mechanics
Just how much more autistic do you think PoE will get?

Call me when 4.99999 billion of those uniques serve a purpose that isn't just pissing you off for the split second when you see a unique drop but before you realize that is garbage.

how much does IIR affect the value of a bisco's?

>kill a boss in an """"endgame"""" map
>drops a lvl 1 unique
This is a nice loot system

>It's a tabula

you want high quant. nobody gives a shit about iir

best maps to run purely for xp for low lvls?

>Drop ilvl84 rare
>ilvl1 rolls
Why is this game even allowed in China? I thought they had hateboner for gambling, but I guess it's just a corrupt shithole pretending to be a country.

Isn't China infested with grindfest f2p knockoffs of popular western games? PoE should be right up their alley.

how much you reckon I can get for a 97%?

they mostly p2w to absurd levels

It indeed is. There is even a moba which directly rips off models from other games.
The thing is they also have boot camps for "gaming addicts" of various quality. I guess fixing IP problem is much harder than beating some teenagers for playing f2p trash.

just a reminder that poe only really started getting big a few years ago. The awakening expansion was 2015 (div cards, no desync, jewels), then you had ascendancy in 2016, atlas in late 2016, and then breach in early 2017. Just imagine if they keep bringing out things like that, in a few years time the game is going to be hideously bloated unless they have leagues that are just
>hey we saw this old league, we brought it back and added some more stuff to it!

They could just run Breach 2.0, Breach 3.0 etc. until the end of time and people would eat that shit right up.

Just add more breachlords and lore every time.

imagine how bad the performance will be in a few years too

New player here.

I heard pre 3.0 people would run shaped strand a lot and use sextant blocking to get it really good. I heard that for 3.0 GGG wanted to prevent the strand meta so it's no longer so popular.

What's the best map to strand/sextant lock and keep running now? I see a lot of people doing racecourse, is that the new thing?

Luckily i'm playing at 320*240.

>tfw no league/expansion where they give special items that you can imbue on uniques, giving them extra power and putting even shitter low level uniques up to endgame power for increased build diversity

>they do a diablo 3 and decrease the mob density
im sure that eventually they'll cave and put out a low/no particle setting

>describing prophecy and fated uniques

Was awakening really before ascendancy? For some reason I thought it came after.

yea, except those are almost all garbage.

>implying they haven't done that already
A bunch of maps like residence are a fucking jokes

I can't think of a single one that is actually garbage though

maybe not all useful endgame, but all are very good at whatever level they are

As a new player (just started three days ago, at ACT 6)

How do I know what to pick up in this game? I've just been literally picking up the yellow drops and vending them like a moron because "yellow is most rare"

I got the no sink filter set it to the 1st and most relaxed one but I mean it still shows a bunch of garbage on the ground. No idea what I'm supposed to be looking for.

tl;dr I'm retarded with loot, help

Does anyone use the consecrated ground side of the inquisitor ascendancy? Even if I'm not always standing still, it's useful when killing mobs ahead of you

it's kind of something you have to learn over time

Virgin, mostly. Mainly the top, as we get to the bottom it's less and less.

>Leaving a map before you're done with it
>Ever
Fuck off, nobody is this dumb right?

Ever play D2?

if you're not playing crit it's OP as fuck, also great with MoM

in chinese poe, which is published by tencent, you can resurrect yourself by paying money in hardcore.

Worth crafting attackspeed on? When I search for what the edps would be + this base on xyz theres only one result up for 450c. I realize I know very little what about what makes a good ele 1h

isn't wed more desirable than a third flat ele roll?