My GF has one of those black boxes that collect data for insurance companies. How can I fuck with them?

My GF has one of those black boxes that collect data for insurance companies. How can I fuck with them?

Attached: 3D831356-F45B-4ABB-8B86-BD38866EBBC9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHffJ0qC9Ko&list=RDUHffJ0qC9Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't. You really think you can fuck with a billion dollar company? Enjoy your insurance fraud charges. I don't know why any American would willingly give up their freedom and privacy for these things.

Leave the car parked and only drive it on Sunday like a little old lady on her way to church

You get a discount on your premium and also it helps you if you ever get into an accident

>this

those things almost always end in higher rates.

>mfw dont have one and pay 50$ a month for full coverage in a car that i drive at dangerous hours on mountain roads and weave in and out of traffic.

Attached: 1499391058829.png (500x475, 172K)

You get a discount.... Until you slam on the brakes to avoid a child in the road and your premiums go up 25%. It's just going to show that you were more than likely speeding when the accident happened.

>giving away privacy for a 5$ discount a month

This is some next level cuckery.
Who the fuck would agree to have that shit installed in their car?

Attached: 1509486404082.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

Put it in the mail

The discount was still more expensive than a competitor, and they'll just fuck with your rates if you go over 1mph above the limit .

My insurance company has something similar, but it works via your smartphone and you can turn it on and off at will. I'd never want to have one that's on all the time, that's just pure cuckery.

>you can turn it on and off at will

haaahhh I bet you can.

shot it with your gun, faggot

What do you drive?

You can.

Troll that dumb bitch by driving recklessly and making her premium go up

Cum on it. I cum on my gf's esurance gizmo.
Shit beeps. Kinda hot.

There's only 2 states where they can result in higher rates. GA is one.

Regardless I pay like 125 a month for minimum coverage on a 20 year old suv from the only company that'll cover me. And it keeps going up.

I thought it was supposed to get better after you turned 25. No points on my license, either.

Attached: IMG_20171204_100542717.jpg (1200x625, 560K)

She wont get any discount

by convincing he to switch to an insurer that doesn't require a black box...

If you're paying under $100 full coverage, you're not going to post what you drive, due to the inevitable r/o/ast

>How can I fuck with them?
remove the ecu or spoof the ecu identification onto another ecu. find a way to attach the ecu. Attach power and ecu to small, or lodge, hobby rocket. Launch.

>125 a month for minimum coverage
I pay $110/month at 22 with 100/300 coverage and comprehensive. The fuck are you doing nigger?

Shoot an open microwave at it, tell them it's a time-travel accident

dad almost got baited into getting the TD insurance app, same idea (applies a 5% discount to the insurance rates) but it actively spits out a "driving score" at the cost of battery life and privacy. Seriously expecting you to act safer than grandma, to the point where any modern car cannot reasonably accelerate any slower than what the app wants you to.

If your insurance company wants you to have one tell them you're switching.

Attached: CtS-.gif (270x382, 2.26M)

i was listening to this song when i opened this gif wow am i satisfied

youtube.com/watch?v=UHffJ0qC9Ko&list=RDUHffJ0qC9Ko

Good taste.

>being SO FUCKING RETARDED that you think the whole world has the same insurance rates

Insurancefag here.

You can't, we invented those to fuck with you.

>guarantee your rates won't go up
>might even go down if u drive like a gud boi

Luckily there are no laws that prevent us from aggregating the data and using them to justify substantial rate hikes across the board. As an individual you won't have your rates increased, but when we see males 18-25 slam on their brakes, accelerate hard, and experience higher inertia (hard turns) than other drivers - we will collectively raise your rates or re-organize based on geographical patterns.

>OP actually thinking he can fuck the insurance Jew

like little baby, you are

Attached: christina_santini1.jpg (736x978, 73K)

well i pay 175$ a month technically.

but thats for home owners insurance, fullcoverage on a shitty civic, a sonic and liability on a shitbox truck

Attached: garbage dump.png (551x536, 402K)

By driving a pre OBDII vehicle

>home owners insurance

but u live in a trailer

Attached: mfw wut.png (261x195, 10K)

Also insurance fag here, aggregation happens no matter what. Age group hikes are always based on collective groups. Black box shit just helps us track areas better. This why just moving one postal code over can add $20-50 a month nowadays.

Attached: I+threw+it+on+the+ground+_0e56d543db90ba5fadc721698309804a.jpg (300x164, 15K)

>have OBD2 car
>manufacturer states it doesnt actually have OBD2
what the fuck are they gonna do about it? lel

Attached: 1317281310231.jpg (673x604, 275K)

only reason i've got one is because it saves me £500 a year,

>one of those black boxes that collect data for insurance companies

What kind of a backwards ass fucking third world dictatorship shithole do you live in?????

Attached: 1466544804205.jpg (453x592, 46K)

>>one of those black boxes that collect data for insurance companies
I'd take the app and the discount, and remove every permission from the app. lol

You're an insurance jew, not a tech or science nerd, you people didn't invent shit.

yurop

I have three vehicles between me and my wife. Ask for safe driver discount for one vehicle at a time. Progressive will send you one for 3 months at a time then ask for it back. Plug it into car and only drive car once a week. Looks like I'm a retired old lady who only goes to the grocery store once a week. Send tracker back and repeat for two more vehicles

It will be taking power from the car. Hook up a switch to it's power source and turn it on and off.
Be sure to turn it on and off in the same location, if you turn it off at home and turn it on at work the gps will probably rumble you.

I had this on my first car and it used to rate me and give me tips. After a while i drove how i liked and payed it no mind. Lost out on about £70 worth of refund. Worth it.

Attached: Driving feedback.png (485x764, 40K)

A friend of mine disconnected the CAN bus wires and ran them to an Arduino of sorts.
Messed with the CAN signals and sent them to the device, making him look like the perfect driver.
He used a radio thing to mess with the GPS when he got tired of it and made the GPS write out "Fuck You" on the tracking software before he disconnected it.

He got a call not 20 minutes later asking him wtf happened.

Gotta have those NASCAR posters covered.

I lease my cars and pay around $50 for a civic ex t and $60 for my wife's kia sorento ex. Full coverage (as required) through allstate.

That seems crazy high no matter where you live especially with a clean record

If you get one of these faggot things you're an idiot. They make everyone's rates go up, including yours the next time you renew your coverage.

I know a guy that lives on the edge of a postal code. He moved literally across the road into a new postal code and his rates went through the fucking roof.

Wrap it in tin foil

It's bullshit, although it can work in your favour too. My sister lived in London, rates were relatively low. Moved north to just outside of Toronto, rates when up $65/month. Moved farther north a year later, about an hour outside of Toronto, now she pays $100/month for two vehicles, full coverage.

Your best bet is just to not live near niggers. There's a million benefits, aside from insurance discounts.