Fuck, she’s as clean as a whistle boys. Are you jelly?

Fuck, she’s as clean as a whistle boys. Are you jelly?

Attached: C01D9D50-E056-468E-97F1-A9D0E79545A8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.69M)

>clean
that's debateable, cm5 are good cars regardless

LMFAO. Preston Coolant. Not using factory coolant

Enjoy watching your car overheat and radiator fucking up.

It is spotless mate

I’ve been using the same stuff since 2007 and I never had one problem bro. Buy into that OEM shit bro.

Whut?

Tfw when your seals rip apart while doing 50 mph on a freeway all because you're unable to buy factory coolant.

can i smoke some meat on your car once the coolant starts leaking into your engine?

Wheres the dipstick?

Oh

Yeah bro I bet Honda has a coolant factory making proprietary formula.

YO VTEC BRO
I MAKE 40 EXTRA HORSEPOWER YO
>mfw

Attached: ok retard.jpg (360x320, 9K)

The engine is dirty right around the vtec badge. Do you not understand clean? Oh, and you have a POS FWD made for grandmas and school teachers. You get schooled daily on the road by me and everyone driving a real car.

In your mouth.

>FWD
Nah.

>clean
one chance at life and op was born gay.

Attached: 20180310_162008.jpg (5312x2976, 3.02M)

They do you complete fucktard.

"To meet these needs, Honda engineers have developed a superior, high-quality coolant that has several advantages over the competition."

>those post times

Nigga's shitposting from the future

>v4
>fwd

I hope you're joking m80

Attached: 1503182611904.jpg (650x562, 38K)

you sound piss poor if you can't FWD bro lol

Why does that engine cover look like it has jizz all over it?

>old Accord
No

they don't need their own factory, but they do have a proprietary formula. Not using it is a high risk, low reward scenario as the factory fill is usually just a couple dollars more. Not to mention, factory coolant can usually last in upwards of 5 to 7 years whereas prestone only lasts for a year at most so really, its a massive net loss.

Its people like you that wonder why their water pumps die, head gaskets fry and their heater cores stop working from corrosion

Not really it's still a honda and i prefer subarus

you should plug that hole in the intake tube especially since it's post MAF

>not a red top
Who cares fuck off

>4-cyl
>Not even a manual

what a cuck

are you compensating for something?

Bro now do mine, I have a k24 too

But use Honda Type-2 blue coolant not that bullshit

It's Prestone you fucking mongoloid.

And it's inferior to OEM Toyota longlife coolant, surely.

But for a pleb shitbox like OP's, who cares.

Will it last longer?

I don't know, but it's $5 more and it's blue instead of green. Why would I have green shit going through my blue car when I can have blue stuff going through it. Just makes sense.

it should last at least 100,000km if you use factory. Prestone is only good for 20,000km (no matter what the bottle says)

Not only that,but you'll get better engine and radiator performance.

So your engine doesn't overheat and catch fire.

But why would penzoil cause that

>transverse

>>stomps down gas pedal
waits for v-tech to kick in.

Attached: 1519406508001.png (211x239, 4K)

its nice, good job, but
>r u jelly
>fwd
not really

lol bro ur engine isn't oriented correctly wtf it's parallel with your wheels instead of perpendicular. nigga what the hell? your car is broke

I don't know much about hondas, is this a civic si or something? what car?

Nice accord

You must drive one of those communist cars bro. Learn to freedom orientate

It’s the Honda: You Might Not Like It But This Is What Peak Perfirhshce Looks Like

This is where the turbo injection goes. It’ll increase the RPM greatly.

Attached: 2C393BE7-4819-41CD-ADD1-12AE7A59DC3F.jpg (2100x1574, 715K)

Yes, super jealous of your FWD i4 base model Accord OP

>freedom orientate
That's a nip car bro, you must be confused, the third reich still lives on in all longitudinal oriented engines

>transverse oriented engine
>transverse
>transvestite oriented engine
It's the ultimate degenerate faggotry of engines

Attached: 1510862902587.jpg (1152x768, 80K)

Coolant is a mix of anti-freeze and Distilled water. All manufactures have their own created coolant that's not just generic preston shit.

The radiator is used to dissipate heat by using Coolant. In which the Coolant is used to cool the engine, seal, and make sure your car doesn't overheat.

When you use generic shit that's not manufacture shit, you're using stuff in your car that sure, if you're tight spot, use it. But it's the difference chemicals that are used that don't work well with engine with sealing and dissipating the heat. Let alone it's not good to change your cars chemicals with different types and brands.

engines are cars are cheaply made to make costs low. THe car specifically has a certain type of fluid because that's what's going to work and not fuck your car up. Not generic preston coolant that's made to really be a in a tight spot.