youtube.com/watch?v=AjpmdDlXVPc
youtube.com/watch?v=2urb_ocVYdc

>Leaked campaign videos
vid.me/gwent_campaign/albums

>Useful Links
playgwent.com
gwentdb.com/
twitter.com/playgwent

>What Legendary/Epic card should I pick?
gwentify.com/card-picker/

>All Character Voicelines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

>Old

1st for shitty incompetent devs are ruining a potentially fine game

Marching Orders pulls spies now? Fuck that.

>Menno
Can now kill any unit on the board with a single set up that also boosts all your other synergies. Leaving him in the previous state would me auto-win of any given round by the spy player.
>Ceallach
Changed, not nerfed, more usable now with the new enforcers and the old brigades.
>Assassins
How the fuck can they be nerfed if they never existed before? And you want a bronze card to be able to be an autokill of any SK unit at any stage of the game, like bronze Eskels but even better? You're a worse balancer than Rethas.
Assasins are pretty great now, they work very well as control options with enforcers/brigades synergy.
>Treason
That's true, the cap is way too low and it's shit. But without one it could be more ridiculous than old Menno.
>Rot Tosser
Also true.
>They also have lowest averaged strength
I have been winning against mulligan ST with my spy assassin deck and overpowering them in round 1 with all cards used in both hands. Where is your god now?

Why i have still locked Skellige ciri, I'm at rank 11

end of the season reward

Oh.

how long is a season?

2-3 months.

treason should be capped at 13 strength desu

around 2-3 months. this season just started

>go first
>lose

HAHHAHA FUCKING EPIC RETHAZ DOES IT AGAIN

turn advantage has never meant any less than it does now, gravehag is done for it's over user

i just want to play francesca because i like the card art
hell the only reason i play gwent is because i really like the card art

Whelp, secured my waifu, I'll see you lads till the hotfix.

dead game ruined by shit devs

I am already conditioned to recoil at the sight of Golds in my hand because bronzes are just better.

most of the new cards ended up being a disappointment

It's at the point where im throwing away silvers for bronzes.

>oh I'm down by 26?
>better play an Emissary I guess

I'm playing a monster deck with Succubus, Scorch and Igni just to counter all the fucking decks that end up with 15+ point bronzes. It's working surprisingly well.

Given the choice, what would you choose, boost or wound?

Not really sure what you're asking.

>All my favorite archetypes were killed off
>My favorite faction is shit
>One of my favorite leaders is the worst card in the game
>Bronzes are swinging more than 95% of golds

This the darkest timeline. I need a long break.

Why are the Eleven Wardancers getting buffed to 5?

they likely mulligan'd a vanguard last to buff em by 1.

What does the Vanguard do exactly? Buff every elf when it gets mulliganed?

Exactly.

That's stupid.

>go first
>down by 10 points already

yeah ST is pretty stupid right now. War Dancer is just bad design, before the game even starts they've already thinned their deck and gone up 4-8 points, and even if you somehow manage to out tempo them R1, you can lose the free pass round 2 due to War Dancer again

It's fucking idiotic. Apparently Veteran was such a problem they removed it from cards in Skellige and ruined my boost deck but for some reason handbuff is FINE?

Oh yeah and it gets stupider when you get to Mulli ST's bread n butter combo
>farseer on the board (8 base)
>drop an officer on the board (6 base)
>mulligan a vanguard due to officer's effect (+5 to officer, +1 to each elf)
>boost triggers farseer's effect (+2 to farseer)

In two cards you have like... 23 points if I'm mathing right? Not even counting any other elves you may have on the board already, or pulling out.

Hows control Radovid looking? Is spell/weather still viable or the machine version? Is baron even shitter now?

I don't get it. Why do they hate Skellige so much?

Like so much of the faction was just beaten to uselessness.

>Bears
>Mork
>Hjalmar
>Shieldmaidens
>Bran
>Lugos
>Raiders
>Pirate Captains
>The entirety of the self-wound/boost archetype was essentially crushed
>Axemen
>Old boats

Like what the fuck, this is now how you make balance changes.

not*

Does this affect the ambush elf that turns over when opponent passes? I don't want to have to play this game with a calculator

thankfully not.

SK is actually pretty good. Just under represented. Buffing, ressurecting and war cry still work well, but that's probably due to the fact that everybody is trying out decks nobody understands

Bears were literally broken.

Mork got nerfed for sure, but he's still pretty strong. He was the staple of a tier 1 deck last patch.

Hjalmar is useless, I agree. Him and Tibor need a rework.

Shieldmaidens were OP as fuck. They feel fine now.

Bran is veteran now so who cares?

Lugos got one point taken off, big whoop.

Raiders... yeah I don't know why they nerfed Raiders.

Pirate Captains were unga. Needed a change.

Self-wound is better now than it ever has been.

Axemen are fucking cancer that need to be removed from the game permanently.

does locking remove spy tag?

if enemy toggles spy on my unit can i lock it

Yes.

>tfw the OP earth elemental thingy perfectly fits into my NR machines deck

dead game dead general

it's kind of funny, its the same with all card games, the only real enemy to the game's survivability are the devs themselves

its 100% dead at american hours

nobody plays this in america the leaderboards there are so much lower compared to eu

>Hey guys let's make it so gold are attackable
>Let's also not rework the likes of Tibor, Hjalmar, Unseen Elder or Bloody Baron just let them be lmao

a

They could have made goldens immune to "destroy" effects, like scorch and Gigni. I think that'd be the best choice, and borkh wouldn't be so bad then

Don't forget:

>lmao old spotters and pirate caps were unfun cancer, but let's keep Dol Blathanna protectors untouched while giving spell spam SC a bunch of new tools

>lmao carryover is cancer, let's nerf harpies and nuke dorfs into the ground
>but don't forget to give elves the ability to spawn 6+ earth elementals

>golds can get locked now bruh
>aight so we have to change borkh, yencon, trissbutt, speartip and ciridash to be actually useful, right?
>naw senpai just slap some armor on them or give them a shitty deathwish lol

>aight so we want people to play SK wounding light longships and axemen again
>cool so here's this great new card that likes being damaged, and a baller new leader for axemen
>LAMO F A M let's give every single deck a fuckton of movement/7str removal and nerf axemen into the fucking ground that's perfect bratan let's go eat some kielbasa and fuck cheap hookers

Yeah CDPR is trash. If Rethaz reads this, just know that you will never EVER come even close to balancing a game as well as icefrog. fuck you

Just make different damage types imo. Even something like a magic/physical split (shit like machines deals physical, while YenCon or Philippa Eilhart deals magic. Heck they alreayd have the animations for it).

Golds can have one type of immunity, or, rarely, both. That way you can have, say, tibor be magic immune and unable to be scorched, while a card like old succubus is phyiscally immune and can't die to some random skellige warship lobbing arrows at it

fpbp

Balance team are a fucking joke.

Just beat mulligan and 2 frost niggers with SK Boats for my daily in a row

Eat my ass faggots, An Craite for life

he cant keep getting away with it

>tfw started playing a week before the patch

I already bought a starter pack. Did I let the jews win?

>Did I let the jews win?
we all did user....we all did

I'm currently playing against an NR mill deck.

if you kill le 2 cards man its not as bad of a match up

>le 2 cards man

Who?

>Celaeno Harpy
>Woodland Spirit
>summon Roach
>spawn Wolf, summon a Harpy
>spawn Wolf, spawn Wolf, summon a Harpy
>???
>PROFIT

Avalla'ch

a

Where's your foglet?

I have over 300 hours in this game. I have auto-forfeited every single time somebody has played RNR or Drought. AMA

Why don't you just run some weather clears? They only do 2 damage to each row, user.

Weather is utter trash that should be removed from the game without prejudice. Gold weather is cancer on a level that I can't even fathom.

Gold weather is pretty shit, user.

>win condition requires you to play a long round
>RNR :^)

So just rowstack or run weather clears.

>Hailstorm :^) lol baited

So you really hate weather and yet you refuse to run any of the cards that counter it and just forfeit instead. Seems smart.

Running weather clear units does not counter it, as you get punished for row stacking with Hailstorm. People are deliberately running RNR + Hailstorm for this exact purpose. The only other option is to run First Light. The problem there is that running 3 of them would cripple your deck, and running 1 of them means you'll never see it. Also, you'll never know whether to keep the First Light in your hand because these fucks are playing RNR in random decks that have nothing else to do with weather.

Clearing one row and then playing into two or three rows is fine if you're worried about hailstorm. You forgot about just running a silver mage or you could go full kambi and punish them for running weather.

lol how the fuck does this game work now

why the fuck are golds useless now

I've had to scrap all of my deck

Everyone I face now is Mulligan

Why do bad things happen to good people

what deck did you scrap user?

I had to scrap my elf/scorch deck :[

>Flamboyant elf pyro just scorches himself now lmao
>7 Orders bitch is now 10 mulligan card
>Fucking everything on the board is 12+ now so scorch isn't as devastating
>I can't win by just having a bunch of 2s everywhere
>Sad boy

Ah yeah that was probably the deck that got hit the hardest, You could of converted it into ST mulligan if you wanted

This current meta is fucking trash I think I'm just done playing till the inevitable fix

So is the purpose of the high/pro ladder for CDPR to actual get good meta information?

Because I swear ST as a faction needs some fucking downtuning

The purpose of the pro ladder is to generate buzz.

Has anyone made any Bonhart + Cantarella fan art like the Sarah + Baron stuff?

You'd almost always want X points of control rather than X points of buff

>Hjalmar is useless, I agree. Him and Tibor need a rework.
No, golds need to become invulnerable again reeeeeeeeeee

Why does Eskel, a neutral card, get to be strictly better than Menno and Vabjorn, faction cards?

better vs fucking what?
like best value from him is sniping something annoying like mangonel or something like ciaran
everything in the meta boosts and the only thing hes strictly better vs is like light longship or trololo

Eskel is better than vabjorn cause vabjorn is a massive piece of shit and menno is better when used in spy NG for killing boosted big boys

Been having fun with this. You basically just kill everything your opponent plays. Still loses to Mulligan, but I've been having good luck in most other match-ups. Not sure about Vilgefortz, just needed to fill out the slot.

Post your dicks

a

Cards aren't millable for full value anymore?

give up

Oh nevermind, didn't realize 80% of the card changes aren't full value mills.

Good idea. That way the game can come who plays the most gold cards Round 3 The video game

Alright, /gwt/

I have a VERY IMPORTANT question that could make or break an entire archetype.

You put a silver unit on the board. Your opponent plays Artefact Compression.

You play Summoning Circle.

Do you get a) A copy of the Jade Token or b) A copy of the silver unit?

AC is a transform effect - does that count as "placing a unit on the board", as SC says?

Cause if so, the answer will be a), obviously

I'm struggling with making a mill deck, I have no idea what bronzes I should be using. Emissaries would fuck me over, surely? So far I'm think a mix of tossers, enforcers, 1 weather clear, and 2 magnetic to close out the game

>go down 3 cards to win round 1 because I went first
>win round 3 with 5 cards still in my hand up

just play Mill, user.

Oh, and medics

I think you get the un-transformed unit. Is this a quiz.

3x Magne 3x Spearmen 1x Novice 1x Shackles 1x Potion so Novice isn't dead all the time.

That's 9.

At least 2 standard bearers because weather + X can easily kill your Avallac'h in his gold form, which is ironically more vulnerable than the silver form

The rest are tech cards, literally put in whatever you want. Lacerate, Thunder, Rot Tossers, etc. Don't play Emissaries, it's too much deck thinning.

It's not a quiz, it's me wanting to know the interaction because AC might completely counter a deck I'm building, or give it a free win - depending on the answer.

shit, I forgot.

You definitely want at least 1 Combat Engineer to play on the Spearmen because they stay on the board and get boosted right at the start of the round when both players draw cards.

Well, I'm pretty confident in my answer. Nobody runs Artefact Compression anyway.