Press S to spit on grave

David Rockefeller, the banker who controlled Chase Manhattan bank for more than a decade and wielded vast influence around the world died on Monday morning at his home in Pocantico Hills, N.Y. He was 101.

archive.is/Ol3e3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdqbnaezlpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SSSSSSSSSSSS

>donated more money to philanthropy than you will ever make
>suggests people should spit on his grave
never change Veeky Forums, never change.

So does George Soros

>Shovel money into his own charities in order to prevent getting taxed on his immense wealth

Truly a great hero of our time.

>give away 0.000000000000001% of your fortune to token charities, write off deduction
>use the remainder to wield power and influence global politics to benefit only you and your small group of peers, easily offsetting any amount of philanthropy

PRAISE PATRON SAINT OF DISGRACED MILLIONAIRES. IF I LICK ENOUGH BOOTS MAYBE I CAN BE ONE TOOOOO

Yep.
Indeed.
>implying

S
Its about time too, that motherfucker had 6 (SIX) god damn heart transplants. The man just didn't wonna die.

S

Fantastic news! Praise kek for destroying this human demon. Handjobs for everyone.

R.I.P.

youtube.com/watch?v=VdqbnaezlpQ

I don't blame him desu. I wouldn't wanna die either.

>(((philanthropy)))

Fuck him
S

rip

mods sticky this thread

S

Good riddance

s

He's a jew belonging to the globalist cabal who bankrolls Democrat

S
hope to see him in hell this fucking jew

S

Oy vey! Bad goys! Don't you forget the 6 million, you antisemites!

>implying I don't expect a 100% roi from my investment in BarbeJew tm
Double production!

What did he do exactly that makes Veeky Forums so happy that he died?

F

fuck off back to /pol/
do you know where you are?
Veeky Forumsraeli's know how to respect a legend

It's /pol/tards shitposting
literally nu-neo-nazi's who think the global spread of prosperity is white-genocide thus anyone left of their Trump-cult ideology is the enemy, anyone of wealth, who is involved in politics and philanthropy to the left of their Trump-cult ideology is the big bad pure evil and must die.

All right, but Trump and altrights aside. Don't try painting this guy as a saint. What was his deal? What things was he responsible for?

obviously murdered by the shadow government.

idk dood, chase bank has been good to me. they always try to get your best interest. sure he was rich, but he wasnt a bad guy.