Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/itDyHa8p
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints
Hardcopies Available

>Upcoming Games

Evenicle (English) - Announced at Anime Expo. Likely a winter release.
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
- imgur.com/a/OaNFL for released information
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio: blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4771534.html
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4796071.html
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4819896.html

>Upcoming Events

Drawfag weekend : September 30th - October 1st
Theme : Rance IV

Down with Sillfags. Praise be to Kanami-chan.

Would be funny if we just made a thread and then Rance X info comes around in a few hours.

We would just have to create a new thread.

Sheila will be in Rance 10, so it's still close enough.

2ch folk thought there might be some info today in JAPAN.

>down with vanilla ice cream, up with potato salad

Just guesses, as good as any other. Fridays tend to be more likely for new posts. But still not particularly more likely than the Friday of next week, and the one after, etc.

Sheila a hot as fuck

I'm getting impatient with Evenicle. I really want to sink my teeth into it.

I think you'll have to be patient. I'm not sure if you started studying Japanese right now, if you'd be able to read it before it gets released in English. That being said, I'm studying Japanese right now myself, so hopefully in December I'll be starting to get a hang of it.

I decided recently to study art seriously, and that leaves me so mentally exhausted I don't feel like I have the energy to study Japanese as well.

How many Alicesoft OSTs are on youtube? I tried looking for several such as Only You and Persiom and only found a song or two instead of the soundtrack.

I look forward to the day you draw us the Kalar matriarchy where each queen is drawn in the colour or style she's named after. At that point, I might know what a Reset colour is supposed to be.

it looks like cuteness

Sill is more like cotton candy.

Used goods

Is there anyone who isn't used goods at this point? Disregarding Rance's children.

I don't understand this hate against Sill.
Sill is Rance's slave. Are you saying Rance has a bad taste?
Unless you guys are just memeing, like how Rance treats her badly and says she's a D rank.
I can't understand why people would hate Sill, Rance's personal slave. He hasn't gotten rid of her for a reason.

For women, we have: Sel, Sillbarrel, Bird's old girlfriend's twin sister (probably), that ghost from Rance I, Hornet, Ice Fairy dark lord, the mentally challenged youkai, Amaterasu, Papaya's BFF and her level 3 magic casting idiot, Alice, Dark Alice and Karma.

She was only fucked by Rance.

Her character is very flawed but at this point there's people that just meme and exaggerate because they want to look cool with the hannies, seeThere's way more virgins than the ones you mentioned.

Feel free to thoroughly list them all.

I'd ask her not to cast the contraception spell.

Getting fucked in the ass still makes you used goods.

Jericho, Lavender, Sepia, Arcy Julietta, Chizuko (probably), Annis, Karma, Afra, Onoha, Ran (in canon), Reset, Hanty, Miki, Hornet, Silky, La Saizel, La Hawzel, Warg (probably), and I guess Alice and Dark Alice since you counted them.

I heard that the canon for Ran was that she was so incompetent that she just died at the bottom of the oil cave or whatever and Rance was the one to save Souun, that seems in line with Rance having fucked Ran earlier since why would Rance go to an oil dungeon otherwise. Oil is gross.

And Sel because I forgot about her somehow.

This is Ran.

Oh, then Ran definitely fucked her because of else she would have died from the Phiel ring on her.

This is also Ran.

I think I should go to sleep soon.
I meant that Rance fucked her since she didn't die from the phiel ring. At least I hope it was Rance, it could have been the 666 boyfriend.

I believe it was explicitly stated that she was a virgin (don't remember where) even though it doesn't make sense.

Maybe the gay bird mentioned it in Rance Quest, who knows.

Nah, the 666 boyfriend wasn't Ran's, but of Elena the bar girl.

Will we see his debut in X?

I wonder who in her family replaced her as head of her family. I'm assuming that an engagement to Souun wasn't enough to have both families fall under a single name without an heir being born.

Didn't they start dating after Ran's ring was removed? It's not cheating if you're not going out.

>have your own route in Sengoku Rance, one of the most popular installments
>die canonically
>be forgotten forever
>some other whore in the game gets revived in a later game

That whore had some stiff competition. Orochi girl didn't come back, after all.

>some other whore in the game gets revived in a later game
Good, Chinu is better.

I liked Ran more than her. Chinu is also really creepy after she gets revived, I really don't like the eye thing.

Elena, the bar girl, started dating after 3/4 of the witches were freed from the phiel rings. I think Alicesoft just put that there so you couldn't have sex with her again...
It doesn't really matter since she's just a side character, but hey, maybe she will become a heroine in X?

She is boring as shit, takes up heaps of scenes and is basically irrelevant beyond being designated main girl.

Meanwhile, some dude died in a forest and we didn't even get to see the fourth apostle get freed.

That reason is because the writers put her in to balance out early Rance but haven't done anything with the character since beyond the same old Sill is missing plot.

And in chapter one she says its a dangerous day so she can't.

Does anyone know the plot of Night Comes? I'm listening to the soundtrack and it has a few good tracks. I'd be interested in playing it once my Japanese is functional if the plot is even mildly interesting.

Did Rance kill them all? The one who got away was able to escape because she had a shell. You'd think that getting a single shell from a giant snake would be a cakewalk for the Orochi girls, even after he died.

They are sacrificed(as in they fucking die) but their souls are bound to Orochi and they become Orochi girls, so if he dies their souls are released.

I wonder if Kuma was irritated that she slept with a bunch of men for no reason after Orochi died.

I'm under the impression that she's the one who brought those two guys from Rance VI back to life the second time.

In retrospect its possible. Phil Rings in 2 and the town of Koo were her/based on her work.

No, the Crowns were Zombies which are different than polluted besides I donĀ“t think that she can actually bring anyone back from the dead.

Sel killed them the second time, so I'm assuming someone else of the faith can undo what Sel did.

Who's supposed to be the strongest human now? Including magic and shit.

ANNIS

There is some very strong and around the same level. But currently there isn't one clearly a step above the rest like Thomas was. Not counting Rance near end of most games.

Kenshin kicked his ass though.

How can others even compete?

Riick also kicked his ass at one point but by the end of their particular adventures Rance ended up being stronger than them.

Fuck, i dont want it to end!

How do I farm eagle orbs in rance 6. I can't access the forrest or the shop anymore.

There is still plenty of stuff in the post-game

Late game right? I used the autumn forest, it's not quite like the original place but it's enough for grinding.

I've tried but can't seem to find any of the eagle orbs (the blue ones).

You're gonna have to fight a bit to get them, when the bar hits 40 that's when you get eagle orbs.

anybody knows how to find Ferris in Rance VI?

In the disposal dungeon

The fitting place for garbage.

Hidoi

Along with the rest of the green hair trash.

>it's the green hair faggot again
Remember to report blatant shitposting.

>Yoru ga Kuru Hard mode
What the hell. I didn't expect to be OHKO'd by a common mob after cruising through the entire game for 2 routes.

Yeah. I actually love her, just couldn't miss the opportunity to make the joke.

This

Rance Quest Magnum final boss

Anybody have any tips for this fight? I've tried swapping in reset with the level 40 dmg reduction passive, but usually I can only get the boss down to 40% or so before I run out of healing. I probably do need to grind more but who is worth grinding other than rance? Thanks

This is the party I had for the final boss. Full recovery on healers helps a lot.

Am Athena. Here.

Nothing in the blog post.

It's been forever since I last played, but I remember my final party being Rance, Kenshin, Crook, Sachiko, and Reset. I probably grinded a lot, but I never needed 2 healers. Reset's debuff might have helped with that.

>the games have basically just been going through Kichikuou Rance plot
Pretty lame desu, hope they got something good in store.

VI is radically different to the Zeth plot in KR.
Sengoku is radically different to the Japan plot in KR.

The light panel god was ludo all along

How is Rance going to kill the whale?

That's not true though

By converting the true villain, MALICE, to the side of good.

Going to the Hanny Building in South (is that where it was?) and having TADA retcon the whale.

Joke endings where some things just get removed entirely would be fun.

Sauce me up. Seriously this art is great

The illustrator has his/her name on the image.

I'll miss Russian. She was the perfect shade of brown.

Sheila isn't bad and is definitely a lot better in the modern canon than in KR, but her body type and hair are eeriely similar to Lia. They aren't exactly the same, but it's jarring how similar the Helman Princess and the Leazas Queen look.

Some of the wiki anons might know

Rouga

IO IO IO IO

What could this mean?

Who?

t. TADA